Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 11:57   #1
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
This game is real and I am God.

Hey isn't that neat?
I have 170 infraction points and somehow I'm not banned.

TA should admire me because I'm an absolute badass.

By the way, good job dropping the soap for the sexual thrill. Yes, I'm talking about you Stealth.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:02   #2
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Try harder?

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Old 10-11-2008, 12:28   #3
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
Try harder?
Yeah, because everyone knows I need to "try" to make you all look like ****ing idiots.

Oh wait, you already do that for me. Bantering back and forth about useless nothings on a forum all day long lol.
Way to drop the soap for the sexual thrill.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:31   #4
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
Yeah, because everyone knows I need to "try" to make you all look like ****ing idiots.

Oh wait, you already do that for me. Bantering back and forth about useless nothings on a forum all day long lol.
Way to drop the soap for the sexual thrill.
Look like idiots to who? If we're idiots..ur dumber for deliberately coming here..try harder..

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

Old 10-11-2008, 12:35   #5
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Look like idiots to who? If we're idiots..ur dumber for deliberately coming here..try harder..
You don't deliberately come to this forum?

Oh that's right. You can't help that you come here every single day.
It's some magical force that pulls you in, and then you're trapped forever.

It's okay. I understand you've got problems that you are unable to deal with.
But remember, you can always count on me to be that shoulder you cry on.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:37   #6
Fitzy
Oldschool

Quote:
You don't deliberately come to this forum?

Oh that's right. You can't help that you come here every single day.
It's some magical force that pulls you in, and then you're trapped forever.

It's okay. I understand you've got problems that you are unable to deal with.
But remember, you can always count on me to be that shoulder you cry on.
Hey now, I dont come here n call everyone idiots, which, if that is the case, makes you all the dumber for coming here knowing what you do.

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

Old 10-11-2008, 12:42   #7
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Hey now, I dont come here n call everyone idiots, which, if that is the case, makes you all the dumber for coming here knowing what you do.
You're an idiot.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:54   #8
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Get back under the bridge, ****ing troll.
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-11-2008, 12:59   #9
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
Get back under the bridge, ****ing troll.
I tried.

But your mom is already there, and hogging the entire place might I add.

She's pretty much a ****ing *****. And I hate her.
Old 10-11-2008, 13:00   #10
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I tried.

But your mom is already there, and hogging the entire place might I add.

She's pretty much a ****ing *****. And I hate her.
Do I need to use a hose?
you smell terrible.

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-11-2008, 13:01   #11
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
Do I need to use a hose?
you smell terrible.
You're an idiot as well.
Old 10-11-2008, 13:03   #12
iWind

Quote:
You're an idiot as well.
REEEER
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mobile_troll.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	89896  

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-11-2008, 13:10   #13
~*XLegacyX*~
Banned

~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey isn't that neat?
I have 170 infraction points and somehow I'm not banned.

TA should admire me because I'm an absolute badass.

By the way, good job dropping the soap for the sexual thrill. Yes, I'm talking about you Stealth.
Their little brains are just simply not capable of even conceiving how great you really are. I tried to "prepare" them for your aura of awesomeness irl, but they simply just couldn't handle it.

In the end, I caused one of them to suicide and the rest banded together to form an Australian ***-pride thing. It was really quite pitiful and sheeple-like irl, you know?
Old 10-11-2008, 13:35   #14
iWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*XLegacyX*~ View Post
Their little brains are just simply not capable of even conceiving how great you really are. I tried to "prepare" them for your aura of awesomeness irl, but they simply just couldn't handle it.

In the end, I caused one of them to suicide and the rest banded together to form an Australian ***-pride thing. It was really quite pitiful and sheeple-like irl, you know?
Hey uh. Do your **** sucking under the bridge where you two belong.
Unsucsessful troll is unsucessful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dwefr.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	89899  

- Video (Highest rated)
Old 10-11-2008, 13:39   #15
zak is back
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*XLegacyX*~ View Post

Yeah, I do know.

Finally all that "Down under" talk makes sense to me.
Raging homosexuals.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: