View Poll Results: hmmmmmmmm
yes this will make warriors more popular 342 78.08%
no are you f***ing crazy 96 21.92%
Voters: 438. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average. Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 23:03   #1
CrUmBLe
Yoga > You

CrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond repute
Pure Warrior Suggestion

i saw this pic and it made me mad
http://co.91.com/picfile/2007-10-22/...aryvi2g6.shtml

i was like KOOL a warrior can do this, carry a 2hander and a shield thats ****ing awesome.

and then i realized the pic was lying to me T_T

i suggest that a warrior > warrior > warrior can have like some sort of magic to be able to do what that pic shows us
(hold a shield and a 2hander)

we will probably see more people starting a warrior staying a warrior

*they should lose the ability for double potency (battle power) if they had a shield on.
because its like 2 items on at once.

* the 2hander should have a reduction in attack based on globex8191 below

* from globex8191
Quote:
Originally Posted by globex8191 View Post
actually if this was to be implemented give a dmg reduction to it and the lore behind it can be :
----------------------------------------------------
Typical tq story to everything about they added to the game
----------------------------------------------------
After many years of training the warrior can master the art of using a two hander and a shield but because of the weight of the weapon and the dexterity(not as the stat but the coordination needed) required to handle the weapon the warrior suffers from not being able to do a complete swing with the same force if the warrior used both hands there is a damage reduction. Damage would be less than normal but you still get the defense from the shield. This is a skill that all planned to be pure warriors should strive to achieve.

This is what it shoud look like.
War-war-war at level 70 you get the skill- its exactly like weapon prof. It starts at elementary with a 40% attack reduction. The higher the level (max is 3 fixes at 110) the less the damage reduction is.
70- elementary 40% Reduction
85- Level 1 30% Reduction
95- Level 2 25% Reduction
110- Level 3 Fixed 15% Reduction.
The reason why the damage reduction is small when related to a trojan is because trojans wield 2 weapons both that give an exponential increase in attack. Warriors get 1 weapon and a shield with no attack bonus coming from the shield( i think). Therefore the reduction for a fixed level is fine at 15% because generally all the warrior gets is General increase in attack (coming from the 2 hander), More defense(From the shield). Thats the idea.
original post : http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=32

* EDITED

if your gonna view might as well vote

[Pyramid]
[Created July 2007 Creator & Owner]
[Name : CrUmBLe] - [Class : Water>Water] - [Level : 110>XXX]

[Pyramid]

[Created April 2005 Creator & Owner]
[GL of Inzerillo]
[Name : DeadPool] - [Class : Trojan>Trojan] - [Level : 130>XXX]

[CO 1.0 Dream]
[Created 2004 Creator & Owner]
[Name : DeadPool] - [Class : Trojan] - [Level : 26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant
CO sucks large Rhino balls

VEND CPS !

Pure Warrior Suggestion

Last edited by CrUmBLe; 12-04-2008 at 06:56.
CrUmBLe is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 23:06   #2
globex8191

globex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond reputeglobex8191 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, because it's such a unique idea. I would love to see this in game. It would actually make it my goal to start leveling my warrior again. If this doesn't work at least remove any pictures that show a warrior with a shield and a 2-hander.
globex8191 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 05:52   #3
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
but if you do this then this will make it unfair, to have a 2h attack and skill i.e spear and speedgun + the def of a sheild = unfair

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 06:00   #4
**MiSt**

**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of**MiSt** has much to be proud of
I think: If this idea was implented into the game there would be hardly any tros or taos, my war (With POOR) gear can own a 125 tro with niceish gear with its glaive, so, if i had a glaive and a shield, id have ridiculous attack and like 27% mroe MDef meaning i could out pot taos and jsut own, ima say No. altho, its a nice idea for Pure rbs coz theres no skills which sux.
Super+5 SDG ears,
super+5 SDG -1 neck,
super+5 SDG ring,
super+5 SDG SDG club,
super+4 SDG SDG blade,
super+5 SDG armor,
Super+4 RDG boots,
**MiSt** is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 06:12   #5
PureThought
Reaper

PureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond reputePureThought has a reputation beyond repute
Yes because as it currently stands, even WITH the new shield a war still falls to a single hit ( or two if they have pwn gear and reflect doesn't happen). They are supposed to be a defensive class. The ability to tank any other class should of been theirs from the beginning. And Mist, a tro can fb/ss just like any other class can, its just that two weapons makes their attack alot higher than everyone elses. Point being, most 2h weapon skills are melee skills: A tro uses those range 1h skills ( Fast Blade, Scent Sword, Hurcules, Rage, Roamer) like no tomorrow
Our lumoon., who art in TC mine, hallowed be thy backsword. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in PC as it is in TC. Give us this day our daily exp and forgive us our mere redname as we forgive those who are black still. Lead us into swift strikes but keep us safe from the back stabs, for thine is the cave, the ownage and the notoriety, for ever and ever. A-PKK!

PureThought is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 07:48   #6
BeaverWeaver

BeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curtis View Post
but if you do this then this will make it unfair, to have a 2h attack and skill i.e spear and speedgun + the def of a sheild = unfair
yet its fair that currently warriors have 11.5k max def and trojans have 9.2k max, yet trojans have a 50k max attack while warriors have a 29k? This would make 2H weapons WAnted and give the game some variety so all we dont see is clubs swords and blades, and 2H weps arent that strong strangest one is a poleaxe and there MIN dmg is terrible
Rydia#17 Lv 120-120 Rb War-War Emerald
*Rydia* Lv 112 Warrior (Redoin to 130)
+rep me and I +rep you

Officially quit after tail's to much unbalance
BeaverWeaver is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 07:51   #7
BeaverWeaver

BeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by **MiSt** View Post
I think: If this idea was implented into the game there would be hardly any tros or taos, my war (With POOR) gear can own a 125 tro with niceish gear with its glaive, so, if i had a glaive and a shield, id have ridiculous attack and like 27% mroe MDef meaning i could out pot taos and jsut own, ima say No. altho, its a nice idea for Pure rbs coz theres no skills which sux.
....what trojan did you fight? its the oppisite, a trojan with crappy gears can easily 1 hit a warrior with good, yet the warrior 90% of the time cant 1 hit the trojan cause of his high hp
Rydia#17 Lv 120-120 Rb War-War Emerald
*Rydia* Lv 112 Warrior (Redoin to 130)
+rep me and I +rep you

Officially quit after tail's to much unbalance
BeaverWeaver is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 11:41   #8
CrUmBLe
Yoga > You

CrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curtis View Post
nah the trojan having better than average def almost so close to the warriors with the warr having shield on is also unfair + the tro having close def to the warr and having major attack is bs

[Pyramid]

[Pyramid]

[GL of Inzerillo]

[CO 1.0 Dream]
Quote:

VEND CPS !

Pure Warrior Suggestion
Old 08-11-2008, 20:52   #9
wynn
Sagacity~

wynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond reputewynn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wynn Send a message via MSN to wynn Send a message via Yahoo to wynn
Na, the idea would be a little broken unless there was something like a 30% reduction on the weapon's power and weaponskill.
\---------¿Blister°Sis?-Trojan\\====o>
<o====//Llendar-Fire----------------/
Pureblood Skills (Suggestion Thread)
wynn is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 21:55   #10
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
i think it would be nice but it has some side effects so no >_<
.:JaK:. is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2008, 00:17   #11
CrUmBLe
Yoga > You

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
i think it would be nice but it has some side effects so no >_<

what kind

[Pyramid]

[Pyramid]

[GL of Inzerillo]

[CO 1.0 Dream]
Quote:

VEND CPS !

Pure Warrior Suggestion
Old 08-13-2008, 17:11   #12
CrUmBLe
Yoga > You

bump

[Pyramid]

[Pyramid]

[GL of Inzerillo]

[CO 1.0 Dream]
Quote:

VEND CPS !

Pure Warrior Suggestion
Old 08-13-2008, 18:17   #13
buuze
Quit!

buuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond reputebuuze has a reputation beyond repute
Lol no. Although I agree it's ridiculous that TQ posts pics of a warrior holding both a 2-hander and a shield.
Buuze ....... 128-130 ....... Archer-Archer

Quit! Talismans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just|n USA
What does it mean to farm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAR-LESS-FACE
When water taos use their magic powers to irrigate crops and grow them to 10ft tall apples that they sell to the black market because it has magical powers to make someone have seven pokemon instead of six but nobody buys it because the apple is too big for circus elephants to remember.
buuze is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2008, 20:34   #14
Tomox2
Loveless

Tomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond reputeTomox2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tomox2
I like this idea, purely because warriors arnt played much for anything other then reflect, they are the MOST unused class (next being waters, (for actual playing)) in the game.

Even with the 120 shield they still arn't quiet what they are supposed to be. So giving them a 2h wep with a shield should make playing them a little bit more fun, since their ****ing boring without.
Sever#41 - 130 Water > 126 Warrior ( 215 Potency )

Quote:
sev·er
1: To separate (a part) from the whole, as by cutting or the like.
2: To divide into parts, esp. forcibly; cleave.
3: To break off or dissolve (ties, relations, etc.).
4: To distinguish; discriminate between.

READ me.

People I've BOT jailed.
Tomox2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2008, 20:47   #15
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrUmBLe View Post

what kind
dual 2 handed hack
.:JaK:. is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: