Old 07-21-2008, 19:26   #16
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaErin View Post
I emailed about a split... not that they will pay attention to it

Has this happened before? This is the first time I recall it going on for this long in over 2 years. I'm wondering if the server didn't go down or something. I had a character logged into TG earlier today and when I sat back down at the computer she was just standing there. I could move her around but that was it so I logged her out and haven't been able to get back in since.
Omg!

It's Dana! ^_^

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 20:19   #17
Shad0wH3art
Banned

Shad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wH3art View Post
Too many Egyphags.
Shad0wH3art is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 22:24   #18
kazkas
noob4ever

kazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond reputekazkas has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kazkas Send a message via Skype™ to kazkas
wooo som1 still plays on faith
Level: 123-130-12x
full super 2 soc without paypal
99% Quit
playing Qonquer2
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") <----- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world.
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
kazkas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 04:41   #19
DanaErin
Noob Cake

DanaErin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to DanaErin Send a message via AIM to DanaErin Send a message via Yahoo to DanaErin
I got an email back saying the server was having problems but they finally fixed it and they were sorry for any inconvenience

I thought that was the issue

Hi lyriox
I'd love to get in on the CO forum my thingy is bigger than your thingy action but I lack all necessary appendages to do so
DanaErin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 07:25   #20
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
Quote:
I got an email back saying the server was having problems but they finally fixed it and they were sorry for any inconvenience

I thought that was the issue

Hi lyriox
How are you?

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 04:40   #21
DanaErin
Noob Cake

Send a message via ICQ to DanaErin Send a message via AIM to DanaErin Send a message via Yahoo to DanaErin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrioxal View Post
How are you?
I'm ok
just hanging out
trying to lvl
seems once you hit 130 before 2nd reborn it takes ages to even get half a percent
I'll probably 2nd reborn before I get 131
I have no patience

how are you?
I'd love to get in on the CO forum my thingy is bigger than your thingy action but I lack all necessary appendages to do so
Old 07-23-2008, 05:25   #22
CiDhed

CiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm ok
just hanging out
trying to lvl
seems once you hit 130 before 2nd reborn it takes ages to even get half a percent
I'll probably 2nd reborn before I get 131
I have no patience

how are you?

Just do it. It isn't like you pvp much so the 1 extra pot won't matter.
CiDhed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 07:07   #23
Shad0wH3art
Banned

Shad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond reputeShad0wH3art has a reputation beyond repute
This game is incredibly boring if you don't pvp.
Shad0wH3art is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 07:55   #24
DanaErin
Noob Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDhed View Post
Just do it. It isn't like you pvp much so the 1 extra pot won't matter.
Waiting on my hubby to reborn his water so he can reborn the sword we are working on for his main (fire)
once all that is done I'll second reborn
I try not to pvp at all... just does nothing for me
Old 07-23-2008, 08:29   #25
CiDhed

CiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond reputeCiDhed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Waiting on my hubby to reborn his water so he can reborn the sword we are working on for his main (fire)
once all that is done I'll second reborn
I try not to pvp at all... just does nothing for me
I know you don't. That is why I said to just do it.
CiDhed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 09:40   #26
TenmaKujin
\(o_)/

TenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond reputeTenmaKujin has a reputation beyond repute
Pvp is kind of boring when the only thing that dies is an egy.

This game sucks ass so I quit, and if you're reading this you should too, ok.
TenmaKujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: