Old 06-22-2008, 14:28   #1
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
Wooot!

i figured out my old account name + pw! now if only cpl still has some of my gear....

and if i can remember my attached email...

actually, now that im on it, this is my archer. meh, better than nothing.

Last edited by Jameo; 06-22-2008 at 14:36.
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 15:45   #2
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameo View Post
i figured out my old account name + pw! now if only cpl still has some of my gear....

and if i can remember my attached email...

actually, now that im on it, this is my archer. meh, better than nothing.
Just how long has it been since you last logged on?
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 16:01   #3
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
who know.... like, somewhere between 3 and 10 months. i smoke wayyy too much for any sort of sense of time, especially long term memory.
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: