Old 06-19-2008, 19:50   #1
stanisIav
Banned

stanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to stanisIav
AW, how CUTE

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=36354602

GOOGLY EYES OMG ME WANT
stanisIav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 20:08   #2
badkitti
zzzzzzz

badkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to badkitti
OMG that was cool. Huskies are smart dogs. It's a good way to teach a dog to slow down their eating to so they don't get tummy aches. Cute video!

You don't need to bother
I don't need to be
I'll keep slipping farther
But once I hold on I won't let go till it bleeds
badkitti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 22:13   #3
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
the white one is soooo pretty!

if i was a dog person that would be the kinda of dogs id like but since i dont really care for dogs all the much...ill stick to just having my kitten..even though she does use my leg as a climbin post >_>
LiLEm0AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 00:17   #4
KingNash III
Banned

KingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL View Post
ill stick to just having my kitten..even though she does use my leg as a climbin post >_>
pussy
KingNash III is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 01:11   #5
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash III View Post
pussy
srly my legs are starting to look like im being all emoish >_>

i have got to figure out how to keep it from jumping on me like that

Click image for larger version

Name:	devil cat.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	66269

you wouldnt think something that cute could be so evil >_>
Old 06-20-2008, 02:06   #6
KingNash III
Banned

KingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Attachment 66269

feed it to a rottweiler
Old 06-20-2008, 05:31   #7
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Attachment 66269

Damn you.
That's the kinda cat I've been wanting since... forever.
And as far as your legs go.. wear thicker pants. There's no way to stop them from doing it until they are big enough to jump. And once they are they'll stop climbing.
Or you could fill a water spritzer full and spritz the kitten but they will end up hating you and wont want to cuddle. Lol.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 09:29   #8
stanisIav
Banned

stanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to stanisIav
lol @ cats using legs as climbing posts. Brings back memories of my cat.

I would wear long pants to sleep in when it was cold and my cat was still a kitten then and therefor still had it's claws, and it would just start climbing up my pants up to my waist and hold on for dear life until I grabbed him.

Or I would be sitting down on my couch and my cat would climb up my legs and come lay in my lap.

^_____^~~!!~
stanisIav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 14:52   #9
LiLEm0AnGeL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Damn you.
That's the kinda cat I've been wanting since... forever.
And as far as your legs go.. wear thicker pants. There's no way to stop them from doing it until they are big enough to jump. And once they are they'll stop climbing.
Or you could fill a water spritzer full and spritz the kitten but they will end up hating you and wont want to cuddle. Lol.

i found her outside..well i didnt my neighbors did and they was just gonna drop her off somewhere..and i couldnt stand the thought of her being out there by herself...and I love cats

i think some1 just dropped her off, but what is sad is that she is full blood Siamese, and they could have sold her instead of just dropping her off somewhere

i have discovered that a towel or blanket works too!

the only time it climbs on my legs is when im sitting at the computer..it cant quite reach the desk yet...it climbs up in my seat via my leg, and then climbs up my back to sit on my shoulder where it then goes to sleep

and nash i aint feedin it to a dog....You meanie

Last edited by LiLEm0AnGeL; 06-20-2008 at 14:55.
Old 06-20-2008, 15:38   #10
KingNash III
Banned

Quote:

i found her outside..well i didnt my neighbors did and they was just gonna drop her off somewhere..and i couldnt stand the thought of her being out there by herself...and I love cats

i think some1 just dropped her off, but what is sad is that she is full blood Siamese, and they could have sold her instead of just dropping her off somewhere

the only time it climbs on my legs is when im sitting at the computer..it cant quite reach the desk yet...it climbs up in my seat via my leg, and then climbs up my back to sit on my shoulder where it then goes to sleep

did i suggest a dog? i said a rottweiler

L2READ
Old 06-20-2008, 19:00   #11
LiLEm0AnGeL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash III View Post
did i suggest a dog? i said a rottweiler

L2READ
whatevra I aint feeding it to anything....

But if you so desire me feed something to teh rottweiler, im sure it will enjoy some nash snacks =)
Old 06-20-2008, 20:57   #12
bridans

bridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond repute
like i read all that **** that was typed!!!
far too many sentances!!!!
my responce R:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jesus-brb-lol.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	66506  

130>130>131

Super +7 Dual Cap 2 x SPG-3% bless 249hp
Super +6 Dual Bag 2 x SPG-3%bless 245hp
Super +7 Dual Bracelet 2 x SPG-3% bless 254hp
Super +6 Mana BS 2 x SPG-3% bless 253hp
Super +7 Dual Robe 2 x SPG-3% bless 234hp
Super +6 Dual Boots 2 x SPG-3% bless 207hp
Miraculous Gourd
253 potency

Still married to Sen (FTW!)

Quote:
Bri is never wrong, you must be on Crack.
bridans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 00:31   #13
KingNash III
Banned

Quote:
whatevra I aint feeding it to anything....

But if you so desire me feed something to teh rottweiler, im sure it will enjoy some nash snacks =)
I'm sure they would prefer to eat girls.

Firstly - You have 2 bits, we have 1.
Secondly - A dog is a man's best friend.

In conclusion the rottweiler would enjoy eating you more.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:07   #14
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Aww. =(
Most of the strays around here are feral already. There's one kitten who can't be 8 months wandering around with a broken front leg. I tried catching it to take it to the vet but he's a fast little buggar, so instead I just feed all the strays with the huge bag of food I had bought right before I gave up my other cats. (Didn't know I was going to have to =*( )

BUT! Today I'm going to the agency where I adopted my cats out of, and I'm going to look for kittens. Decided I need a little fluff ball to love. =P
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 06:06   #15
LiLEm0AnGeL

Quote:
Aww. =(
Most of the strays around here are feral already. There's one kitten who can't be 8 months wandering around with a broken front leg. I tried catching it to take it to the vet but he's a fast little buggar, so instead I just feed all the strays with the huge bag of food I had bought right before I gave up my other cats. (Didn't know I was going to have to =*( )

BUT! Today I'm going to the agency where I adopted my cats out of, and I'm going to look for kittens. Decided I need a little fluff ball to love. =P

I hope you find a cute one...if i wasnt already totally in love with the one i have, id ship her to you, but i love her and would miss her a wholllllle bunch...even if she is the devils cat!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: