Old 06-19-2008, 11:03   #1
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Just a few Ecuador images

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/m...nishment_2008/

Tell me if it doesnt work. Here are 10 of my favs.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:09   #2
|Maria|
Ha xD

|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |Maria|
Lol! Nice pics xD

Name: |Maria|
Class: Water - Trojan - Trojan
Level: 110 - 130 - 131

If you leave me Rep tell me i will give you some back :P

|Maria| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 12:02   #3
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Such beauty, and such strife all at once.

Some of those pics look like they should be on those commercials for starving children.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 12:36   #4
Jeffacakes

Jeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond repute
"The walls outside of homes have broken glass concreted atop of them for security"

so does 90% of my street haha, but on another note nice pics
GTR-<skyline> pure130 pure arch
lethalchic war-war-tro 130-130-131.

Kanasai_US
Riffix 130-100+ war-war

im Dan.

<3 DevilishlyKatt~ <3
Jeffacakes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 12:41   #5
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics...kinda sad tho..Makes you think of all the stuff we take for granted in the united states

but the way things are going around here...Im sure we will find out whats its like to be like that
LiLEm0AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 13:27   #6
badkitti
zzzzzzz

badkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond reputebadkitti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to badkitti
Just wow is all I could say to those pics. Hmmm makes you think a bit. Tks Matt they were awesome.

You don't need to bother
I don't need to be
I'll keep slipping farther
But once I hold on I won't let go till it bleeds
badkitti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 14:11   #7
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Maria| View Post
Lol! Nice pics xD
Thanks. I took about 500 or so. Appreciate your compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Such beauty, and such strife all at once.

Some of those pics look like they should be on those commercials for starving children.
Ya the average wage in Ecuador is 5 usd a day. That means they make 200 dollars a month. They do not get paid by the hour either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffacakes View Post
"The walls outside of homes have broken glass concreted atop of them for security"

so does 90% of my street haha, but on another note nice pics
LoL

I should show you their neighborhood... all houses.. i mean ALLL of them, are compounds with large walls, a large gate with pad locks, and broken shards of glass around the top of the walls. You really dont get the grasp till you stand out on a street and see the entire neigborhood like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL View Post
nice pics...kinda sad tho..Makes you think of all the stuff we take for granted in the united states

but the way things are going around here...Im sure we will find out whats its like to be like that
Yeah, the one thing I don't think I will ever be critical of our government.. gas prices, the way we livce, and the way others act.

So you are talking to a new Cpl on the game. Gas there is 1.25 dollars a gallon because they drill their own oil and export it to the US and other countries, but a car that is 10 year old, with no engine costs them 16 to 18thousand dollars, where here in the usa, you can by that same car in the same condition.... for about 500 to 1700 usd. It is really sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkitti View Post
Just wow is all I could say to those pics. Hmmm makes you think a bit. Tks Matt they were awesome.
Thanks, it doesnt really show you how things are either. You really have to go there to see just how good we have it.

I am preparing for Kenya Africa next year already.
Old 06-19-2008, 17:47   #8
stanisIav
Banned

stanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to stanisIav
Aw, Cpl. You are a genie. You made his dream come true!

But all jokes aside, I like the pictures. Nice thing you did for the kid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0350.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	66217
stanisIav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 18:06   #9
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Cpl looks more and more like my State Farm Insurance agent... Creepy. Cuz that guys always hitting on me.
Old 06-19-2008, 21:23   #10
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 View Post
Yeah, the one thing I don't think I will ever be critical of our government.. gas prices, the way we livce, and the way others act.

So you are talking to a new Cpl on the game. Gas there is 1.25 dollars a gallon because they drill their own oil and export it to the US and other countries, but a car that is 10 year old, with no engine costs them 16 to 18thousand dollars, where here in the usa, you can by that same car in the same condition.... for about 500 to 1700 usd. It is really sad.
This week is the 1st time i have actually logged on for more the 5 mins in about a month...i have been busy doing other ****..havent had time to play...and no i havent talked to teh new cpl yet

yer gas prices are outrageous, one reason i dont have a car..I have found that my legs will get me to just about any place i wanna go..its healthier and less expensive!

Last edited by LiLEm0AnGeL; 06-19-2008 at 21:43.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:57   #11
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
I can say I somewhat know what it's like to be in extreme poverty. My parents are from El Salvador. I've gone on vacation with my parents several years ago for several weeks. So sad yet that's how this world is. Kids begging for even a penny. Not sure how exactly Ecuador compares to El Salvador but I can say that they both have their similarities in some way. Nice pics Cpl.
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Oblivinator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 05:19   #12
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

Quote:
Cpl looks more and more like my State Farm Insurance agent... Creepy. Cuz that guys always hitting on me.
The only difference is .. I always offer money.

Quote:
This week is the 1st time i have actually logged on for more the 5 mins in about a month...i have been busy doing other ****..havent had time to play...and no i havent talked to teh new cpl yet

yer gas prices are outrageous, one reason i dont have a car..I have found that my legs will get me to just about any place i wanna go..its healthier and less expensive!
Yup yup. In Ecuador, there is no speed limit either. The car has the right of way... not the pedestrian.

Well one thing that I find funny is that gas prices are blamed on the "Big" oil companies. Who owns the oil companies??? PEOPLES pensions do. People who have retirement programs are who own the oil conmpanies. So when they start saying "These big oil companies are doing this to us" ... remember 2 things

1- Oil companies make 9 cents on the dollar on the gas you purchase.... just 9 cents.

2- The federal govt and state govt make up almost 40 + cents in taxes at the pump.

Not that you mentioned my input on that, but I felt that was worth saying.

Blame the real cause of our gas prices... our congress who has not done ANYTHING to get us off being so dependant on foreign oil (90+ percent of our oil is imported in.) And the fact that we show no interest via govt to drill for it... Think right now the US is proposing we start drilling more in our country for oil.. and the reason not to, BY govt.. is "It will take 10 years before we would see any benefit, so why do it?" Wouldn't we rather be indipendant in 10 years of foreign oil...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivinator View Post
I can say I somewhat know what it's like to be in extreme poverty. My parents are from El Salvador. I've gone on vacation with my parents several years ago for several weeks. So sad yet that's how this world is. Kids begging for even a penny. Not sure how exactly Ecuador compares to El Salvador but I can say that they both have their similarities in some way. Nice pics Cpl.
Yup yup.

Thanks for the positive words.

BTW anyone notice I USED the multiple QUOTE feature! I never did that before.

Mwahaaha!
Old 06-20-2008, 05:23   #13
Crys
Banned

Quote:
its healthier and less expensive!
Not for a skinny white chick in my neighborhood.
Sucks becuz no one I know will let me walk ANYWHERE even during the day!
Old 06-20-2008, 05:24   #14
Crys
Banned

Quote:
The only difference is .. I always offer money.

Oh my...

Quote:
BTW anyone notice I USED the multiple QUOTE feature! I never did that before.

Mwahaaha!
I did! I'm so proud. xD
Old 06-20-2008, 14:46   #15
LiLEm0AnGeL

Quote:
Not for a skinny white chick in my neighborhood.
Sucks becuz no one I know will let me walk ANYWHERE even during the day!
yer i dont have to worry about that, and besides even if some1 tried to stop me it wouldnt work id do what i want anyways

I walk everywhere...even if its in the middle of the night...The only time i get scared is like when the electric is out..and the street lights are off...Its really dark...and then pictures from horror movies that i have watched in the past start popin in my head >_>

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: