View Poll Results: control key toggles jump?
yes 11 50.00%
no 11 50.00%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2006, 00:50   #1
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
cntrl toggles jump

self-explanatory.... control key would toggle jumping instead of u needign to hold it all the time. yeah yeah, i know its been suggested, but its a good idea and never been considered really.
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2006, 01:36   #2
3kim

3kim is an unknown quantity at this point
not till they fix the bot jail bug

"NO MA`AM - National Organisation of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood!"
Al bundy

pking rules of the wise
3kim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2006, 02:33   #3
Iselore
QUITED

Iselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond reputeIselore has a reputation beyond repute
signed

. .. . \\\\ [Serwer]: KingJus [Nume]: Katharsis [Clazz]: Archer [lwl]: 123 (RETUIRED)////

. ... . \\\\ [Serwer]: KingJus [Nume]: Iselore [Clazz]: Warrior [lwl]: 121 (RETUIRED)////

. \\\\ [Serwer]: Mercury [Nume]: Katharsis [Clazz]: Archer [lwl]: 130 (RETUIRED) ////

\\\\ [Serwer]: Glory [Nume]: Iselore`s`Hand [Clazz]: Trojan [lwl]: 124 (RETUIRED) ////

.. . \\\\ [Serwer]: Glory [Nume]: Iselore [Clazz]: Fire Saint [lwl]: 125 (RETUIRED)////

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Grammatik macht frei
Iselore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 00:19   #4
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
bump
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 00:24   #5
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
I am not going to vote on this one. The idea is interesting but, I know I will forget many times to press control to stop jumping when I am chasing that pker or enemy guildie. I should vote no but I wont.
Old 10-23-2006, 16:56   #6
Pyromaster!!!

no, that will make it a ***** to pick up items
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 18:46   #7
AsianPlayer

AsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeAsianPlayer has a reputation beyond repute
'No' for 2 reasons. First, the idea seems to make players become lazier and lazier, and second, it will make those aimboters kill people easier.
AsianPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 19:15   #8
LetoKynes
ok

LetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond repute
I'm already used to holding the CTRL key almost 50% (very rough estimation) of the whole time that I'm on CO (almost half a year). Making this "toggle" thing would just screw up everything..

not signed :x
LetoKynes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 20:52   #9
dIrTy_B1AckY

dIrTy_B1AckY is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i think it should be an option but some ppl would rather not use it cuz they are use to the way it is
dIrTy_B1AckY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 21:57   #10
Pyromaster!!!

delete and remake saying with an option
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2006, 23:57   #11
SenseiLoki
Senator

SenseiLoki will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SenseiLoki Send a message via Yahoo to SenseiLoki
Stupid lazy kids.

~NOT SIGNED~

He who increases knowledge, increases sorrow.

Playing WoW now on Gurubashi PvP server.
Valkiryn- Prot Pally
Veloran- Combat swords rogue
Have not logged in since patch 3.0.2 so no talent points are spent

Quote:
Originally said by Joshua916 (Mausoleum server)
"Stand still and I can kill you"
SenseiLoki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: