Nice vid but this talisman sucks 8 20.00%
Nice vid and it talisman rocks 2 5.00%
Nice vid but dunno what to think about it 4 10.00%
Tq is ............................ 26 65.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2008, 13:44   #91
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
A business is run by the profits they make. Every single company offers more services to the people who pay the most amount of money. TQ is no exception.

Do you expect your cell phone provider to give you unlimited text, unlimited internet, unlimited minutes for the low low price of your current monthly charges of 49.99? Or would you expect those services to go to those paying 99.99?

Do you expect to get all the same cable (or dish) channels as those who pay$200 by paying $100? No? Didn't think so.

You can't get the same benefits and services without paying the most amount of money.
They're intent on bashing TQ, so no amount of logic or reasoning will get through to them.
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 13:56   #92
X PrOmEtHeUs X

X PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to X PrOmEtHeUs X
Quote:
And here is a list of the 7 reasons you should /wrists:

1. TQ doesn't care about you or your opinion, NOR your sad attempt at getting people to quit the game. This post will likely be closed, and no one else cares to listen to your dribble. /wrists.

2. TQ makes more money making ****ty games then you will ever make in your lifetime. /wrists

3. Anyone desperate enough to look for a keylogged version of CO is way too addicted, if you are that desperate you should /wrists.

4. You obviously can't kill better people than you. Go /wrists.

5. Ragnarok and flyff = fail. Go /wrists. Also, it is jsut as easy to spend $300 dollars on those games as it is for CO. You fail.

6. If you are worried about an electricity bill because you play too much CO then you obviously can't afford to play any other games either. Go /wrists.

7. You fail simply for encouraging others to quit CO because TQ are greedy *******s and still promoting a TQ created game (Way of the Five) because it till likely have WOT5 points instead of CP. /wrists.

stfu u moron, he presented a coherent argument, and you're flaming him?
you of all people should stop playing CO,
don't you have a kid to look after?
you're getting so aggressive over something so simple
love co too much i guess
Old 11-12-2008, 13:59   #93
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally Posted by X PrOmEtHeUs X View Post
stfu u moron, he presented a coherent argument, and you're flaming him?
you of all people should stop playing CO,
don't you have a kid to look after?
you're getting so aggressive over something so simple
love co too much i guess
LOL I don't like CO.

I only log on to talk to people.

My gear hasn't been changed in 2 years.

And I'm quitting tomorrow (WoW xpac k)

I've quit twice before, once for a year.

CO sucks and always sucks, it's just something to do when bored.

Oh, and I don't buy db's.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 14:00   #94
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHAHA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL I don't like CO.

I only log on to talk to people.

My gear hasn't been changed in 2 years.

And I'm quitting tomorrow (WoW xpac k)

I've quit twice before, once for a year.

CO sucks and always sucks, it's just something to do when bored.

Oh, and I don't buy db's.
QQ

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 14:03   #95
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Dude are you seriously sitting there hitting the refresh button over and over just to see if I've posted, or you got some auto-spam program queue'd to spam everytime I post?

The heart collector sang
Old 11-12-2008, 14:03   #96
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHAHA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond reputeWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dude are you seriously sitting there hitting the refresh button over and over just to see if I've posted, or you got some auto-spam program queue'd to spam everytime I post?
im Both

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Old 11-12-2008, 14:09   #97
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
somebody ban the spamzor hes annoying an a hypocrit =)
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 14:12   #98
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
somebody ban the spamzor hes annoying an a hypocrit =)
***12356;***12356;***12360;***12289;***12354;***12394;***12383;***12391;***12377;***12290;

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Old 11-12-2008, 14:37   #99
Fellatio
Finger

Fellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond repute
stupid egy go get some life
Old 11-12-2008, 14:39   #100
Fellatio
Finger

Fellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond repute
serious awesome is apparent in this thread
Old 11-12-2008, 14:39   #101
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dude, the game is nothing of importance to me - whatsoever. Only reason I log on once a day is to say hi to my friends and thats it... I don't even work on my ****ty gear.

And I'm not aggressive about the game, I'm only "aggressive" about the people so obsessed over the game that they cannot comprehend how a business works.

You seriously don't get what I am saying at all - you think my posts are about the game - they aren't. They are about the idiots whining about the game.
Quote:
Who are you?

No one? Exactly.

Who cares if I am an ex mod? Whats the got to do with anything? I state my opinions regardless of what I used to do on this forum. Bringing up facts that are clearly of no interest here is just dumb.
Quote:
A business is run by the profits they make. Every single company offers more services to the people who pay the most amount of money. TQ is no exception.

Do you expect your cell phone provider to give you unlimited text, unlimited internet, unlimited minutes for the low low price of your current monthly charges of 49.99? Or would you expect those services to go to those paying 99.99?

Do you expect to get all the same cable (or dish) channels as those who pay$200 by paying $100? No? Didn't think so.

You can't get the same benefits and services without paying the most amount of money.
Your chuld and children who play this game are of concern to me. Maybe you will not allow your child to play this game when young, not all pARENTS CAN DO THAT, iN THE PAST 3 YEARS I AM SURE MANY PLAYERS HAVE HAD ONE OF THEIR PARENTS PASS ON. i HAVE CHATTED WITH 2 SUCH PEOPLE i BELIEVE. oops caps

I doubt if the negative things you ay about the game were so obvious when You started,

Some of us try to point out these problems so new players and children can make better decisions. Most of this is for NEW players or those who might want to rethink this game playing.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 14:41   #102
.:†Ray†:.

.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute.:†Ray†:. has a reputation beyond repute
Undeniable fact #2: TQ's not going broke and it's certainly not getting into a crisis due to players massively leaving CO as stated in other threads. The sole proof for this statement is that TQ has long since expanded its business since the release of CO in 2003. It has not only an English version, but a French and Spanish version too. Also, it is currently developing new games such as "The Way of the Five". If it were true that TQ had problems, then you'd see more concern from the GMs and development team into making the community happy.

They should make an arabic version too > : )

Guild:Blessed Karma
Kel~Thuzad Nin-War-Fire 130-130-131
Avalance Nin-War-Archer 130-130-130
DaRk!SiDe Pure Nin 130-130-133 |Duke|

Super+6 lvl 112 Earring 2 Soc SDG -3%
Super+6 lvl 130 Necky 2 Soc SDG-3%
Super+7 lvl 126 Attk Ring 2 Soc SDG -5%
Super+8 lvl 130 Sword 2 Soc SDG-1%
Super+8 lvl 130 Blade 2 Soc SDG-3% Psn
Super+7 lvl 130 Club 2 Soc SDG -5%
Super+7 lvl 120 Armor 2 Soc SDG -5%
Super+6 lvl 130 Boots 2 Soc SDG -3%
.:†Ray†:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 14:46   #103
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
Your chuld and children who play this game are of concern to me. Maybe you will not allow your child to play this game when young, not all pARENTS CAN DO THAT, iN THE PAST 3 YEARS I AM SURE MANY PLAYERS HAVE HAD ONE OF THEIR PARENTS PASS ON. i HAVE CHATTED WITH 2 SUCH PEOPLE i BELIEVE. oops caps

I doubt if the negative things you ay about the game were so obvious when You started,

Some of us try to point out these problems so new players and children can make better decisions. Most of this is for NEW players or those who might want to rethink this game playing.
Wtf are you talking about? My child doesn't play this game. And minors are not supposed to play without parental approval. But what does that matter? Children are playing this game for fun, not to be the best. Furthermore, why do all you guys think I am saying negative things about the game? What have I said that was negative about the game.

For the love of the Gods, for those too STUPID to comprehend, I will put it in nice big letters for you: I AM ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE NOT BASHING THE GAME, IN FACT, I AM BASHING THE PEOPLE WHO BASH THE GAME BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND WHY TQ WOULD OFFER MORE STUFF TO PEOPLE WHO GIVE THEM MONEY.

I could give a **** less about the game, ok. I was over this game 2 years ago. I have not said negative things about the game, only about the people who are the ones actually saying negative things.

You guys are more stupid than I thought.

The heart collector sang
Old 11-12-2008, 14:51   #104
~*XLegacyX*~
Banned

~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nal_gA View Post
Undeniable fact #2: TQ's not going broke and it's certainly not getting into a crisis due to players massively leaving CO as stated in other threads. The sole proof for this statement is that TQ has long since expanded its business since the release of CO in 2003. It has not only an English version, but a French and Spanish version too. Also, it is currently developing new games such as "The Way of the Five". If it were true that TQ had problems, then you'd see more concern from the GMs and development team into making the community happy.
This one is untrue, and also, since when are YOUR OPINIONS, "undeniable facts?"

Show me proof of how they're facts, if you can't, then you REALLY need to learn to differentiate between your own opinion and actual facts.
~*XLegacyX*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 15:08   #105
Potnik
EsPeeAyEm

Location: Spam, glorious spam. Hot sausage and mustard. While were in the mood, cold jelly and custard. Please pudding and saveloys! What next is the question? Rich gentlemen have it, boys. Indigestion. Spam, glorious spam. Were anxious to try it.
Potnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond reputePotnik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nal_gA View Post
Seeing the social uproar the patch 5072 is causing, and how people keep complaining how they are tired of TQ's greed and how badly they want to quit but they can't because of some reason still unknown to us, I've decided to make this thread. This thread's sole purpose is to help you quit CO for good, and it will do so by telling you WHY you should quit:

Undeniable fact #1: TQ doesn't care about you, your friends, or whatever opinion you might have about their game, because in the end, they still get revenue from bulkers and their newer games. The ultimate proof of this is that there are no spokesmen from TQ in the forum answering our questions and listening to our complaints. TQ has not taken any action towards unrest and disruption in the forums, nor the growing discontent of some players.

Undeniable fact #3: There are already lots of private servers for CO1. People who wanted to play old school CO have taken matter into their own hands and decided they liked the old game better, thus setting up an independent server. If you are an old players, or a curious bulker that wants to experience some real fun then I suggest you move to those servers and help support them. Also, the Admins will be more than willing to listen to the community in order to expand their server and increase the number of players. This is what happened with Ragnarok Online: people set up servers and make money out of donations and google adds; I know since I've helped run one before and we made a profit of $280.

Undeniable fact #4: CO's originality has always been strictly related to its PK system. Seeing how this system has been tampered with and brought down a few notches so that it has taken a lot of fun out of the game, then there really is no point to keep on playing a game that had absolutely nothing else to offer.

Undeniable fact #5: There are FAR better MMORPGs than CO out there, and more of them are currently being developed. From Ragnarok to Fly for Fun, and WoW you can experience a wide variety of gaming goodness that doesn't revolve around paying ridiculous amounts of cash to get better than everybody else. It is true that a lot of games do have some type of "cash currency" but it will never exceed $20 as opposed to the $340 you buy for a single bulk.

Undeniable fact #6: Taking into account the amount of time spent into playing the game, as well as electricity bills and other stuff like that, it is actually cheaper to bulk than to play until you get to 2nd rb. Thus bulking has defeated the purpose of the game being f2p.

Undeniable fact #7: There will never be a perfect game, all games come and go and are transitory. People who keep playing a game after years need to let go and take a look at all the new games which are coming out. Gaming will always be improved and playing the same game over and over gets boring quickly. 2009 will be the year for Starcraft II, Guild Wars 2, DBZ online, The Way of the Five, and other successful titles that will blow CO out of the water. A few years ago a company would only stick to sponsoring and developing a single online game, but this no longer holds true. Look at TQ, look at OGplanet, look at Ijii, look at Blizzard, look at Arenanet. More and more are the companies competing with each other to win over the gamers and get them to play their games. To stick with a single run down game from 5 years ago whose administration keeps on ignoring you is downright stupid.

If you can think of other reasons why people should quit this game already, feel free to share them. Personally, I'm pretty much bored of all the games out there and I'm here only because I'm curious about the ninja. If anything, I'll quit the minute GW2 and/or DBZ online come out as they will be the most epic games of 2009.

I didnt read....do you think anyone who is not mentally challenged would need convincing?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: