Old 10-20-2008, 22:08   #16
dimeric

dimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond reputedimeric has a reputation beyond repute
Read all the posts on here and a quick guess would be you were send to bot jail because you were far behind on patches since you said you didnt login for a long time. Tq jails people who fall behind on patchs because they think your using a bot that wont work under the new patch.

When you logged in did you bypass the patch update or did you login in with the most current version? O.o

As I said just a guess could be wrong.
dimeric is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 22:16   #17
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimeric View Post
Read all the posts on here and a quick guess would be you were send to bot jail because you were far behind on patches since you said you didnt login for a long time. Tq jails people who fall behind on patchs because they think your using a bot that wont work under the new patch.

When you logged in did you bypass the patch update or did you login in with the most current version? O.o

As I said just a guess could be wrong.
i bypassed but the patch im on isnt that old lol.. only a few patches behind..
Old 10-21-2008, 06:46   #18
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
*sigh..
Old 10-21-2008, 06:59   #19
airope

airope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Well from what you said, all you did was click the guy to enter, nowhere did you mention you were moving around or doing anything else, so I have to assume you were standing still. So based on that, yah it was a complete coincidence
Dont be stupid, i have like 20+ people i talked them which where jailed while tging or using conductress.

U must be typical guy who sais "If u are hacked its your fault cuz u shared".

Where u playing months ago when each time u logged in u accessed to a random account?

Have u experienced any rollback each time TQ messed their database?

Where u playing years ago when they released botjail and 90pct of people frmo many servers were innocent jailed on first day?

Dont joke me pls...

Congratz TQ on making this game worst each day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamPolice View Post
If you can simply buy everything you need to make the character you want, what is the point of even playing? That's like me buying a puzzle that's already put together.
S>all equips of 289 potency trojan and more sockets, neptune server

Last edited by airope; 10-21-2008 at 07:05.
airope is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 08:41   #20
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
im stupid because i looked at a problem logically and came to a conclusion based on the facts given? yah i guess so. my point of it all was that people ALWAYS leave out details hoping they will get some kind of compensation back or try to cling to the little bit of recognition they enjoy. you dont have to remind me of TQ blunders thanks, but its irrational to immediately treat everyone like a victim just because its TQ. you obviously didnt read my first post when i clearly said, 9 times out of 10 you dont get thrown in jail because of something you were doing at that exact moment, its for something you did previously. perhaps you should completely understand a person's point of view before blasting them with your self poclaimed evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by airope View Post
Dont be stupid, i have like 20+ people i talked them which where jailed while tging or using conductress.

U must be typical guy who sais "If u are hacked its your fault cuz u shared".

Where u playing months ago when each time u logged in u accessed to a random account?

Have u experienced any rollback each time TQ messed their database?

Where u playing years ago when they released botjail and 90pct of people frmo many servers were innocent jailed on first day?

Dont joke me pls...

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 08:56   #21
airope

airope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond reputeairope has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im stupid because i looked at a problem logically and came to a conclusion based on the facts given? yah i guess so. my point of it all was that people ALWAYS leave out details hoping they will get some kind of compensation back or try to cling to the little bit of recognition they enjoy. you dont have to remind me of TQ blunders thanks, but its irrational to immediately treat everyone like a victim just because its TQ. you obviously didnt read my first post when i clearly said, 9 times out of 10 you dont get thrown in jail because of something you were doing at that exact moment, its for something you did previously. perhaps you should completely understand a person's point of view before blasting them with your self poclaimed evidence
Something u previously did? 9 times out of 10 people is randomly botjailed by no reason, that is rly talking about given facts.

Anyway, trying to think logical about an ilogical game like CO its ilogical

I have been working with databases last 10 years of my life, also playing co arround 4, and believe me, u should treat everyone like a victim cuz they are.

Congratz TQ on making this game worst each day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamPolice View Post
If you can simply buy everything you need to make the character you want, what is the point of even playing? That's like me buying a puzzle that's already put together.
S>all equips of 289 potency trojan and more sockets, neptune server
airope is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 10:40   #22
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
quite obviously ur anti TQ thinking has got you fixated on ur thoughts so i guess this conversation is over
Quote:
Something u previously did? 9 times out of 10 people is randomly botjailed by no reason, that is rly talking about given facts.

I have been working with databases last 10 years of my life, also playing co arround 4, and believe me, u should treat everyone like a victim cuz they are.

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 10:45   #23
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Old Godzilla was hoppin' around
Tokyo city like a big playground
When suddenly Batman burst from the shade
And hit Godzilla with a bat grenade
Godzilla got pissed and began to attack
But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq
Who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-fu
When Aaron Carter came out of the blue
And he started beating up Shaquille 'o' Neal
Then they both got flattened by the batmobile
Before it could make it back to the batcave
Abraham Lincoln popped out of his grave
And took an AK-47 out from under his hat
And blew Batman away with a ratatattat
But he ran out of bullets and he ran away
Because Optimus Prime came to save the day
(Chorus)
This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny
Good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see
And only one will survive I wonder who it will be
Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime
Like Scruff McGruff took a bite out crime
And then Shaq came back covered in a tire track
But Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back
And Batman was injured and trying to get steady
When Abraham Lincoln came back with a machete
But suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped
Idiana Jones took him out with his whip
Then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind
And he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find
'Cause Batman stole it and he shot and he missed
And Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist
Then he jumped in the air and he did a somersault
While Abraham Lincoln tried to polevault
Onto Optimus Prime but they collided in they air
Then they both got hit by a Carebear stare
(Chorus)
This is the ultimate showdown...
Angels sang out... in immaculate chorus...
Down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris...
Who delivered a kick... which could shatter bones...
Into the crotch... of Indiana Jones...
Who fell over on the ground... writhing in pain...
As Batman changed back... into Bruce Wayne...
But Chuck saw through... his clever disguise...
And he crushed Batman's head... in between his thighs
Then Gandalf the gray, and Gandalf the white,
And Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black knight,
And Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie,
And Cowboy Curtis, and Jambie the genie,
Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader,
Lo-pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger,
Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan,
Spock, The Rock, Doc Oct, and Hulk Hogan
All came out of nowhere lightning fast
And they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass
It was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw
With civilians looking on in total awe
The fight raged on for a century
Many lives were claimed but eventually
The champion stood the rest saw the better
Mr. Rogers in a blood-stained sweater
(Chorus)
This is the ultimate showdown... (this is the ultimate showdown)
This is the ultimate showdown... (this is the ultimate showdown)
This is the ultiamte showdown of ultimate destiny
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 10:47   #24
Beast69
Banned

Beast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
i bypassed but the patch im on isnt that old lol.. only a few patches behind..
... if u send the email they probably gonna say u were running the wrong version of co ... so yea... u got tqed brah... sry 2 say that
Beast69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 11:00   #25
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well- not arguing exactly but..
9/10... means 1 in 10 is falsely sent to bot jail

But I would guess that more than 9/10 who are falsely jailed ever come to forum.... so

One could believe all that post such are actually "true' in that the false ones represent true ones that did not file threads.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 10-21-2008 at 11:02.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 12:13   #26
RadzoR

RadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RadzoR
Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
i just got ****in tq'd like a *****.. i feel it now..

im on a friends account and i goto dc with the conductress and i talk to that dude that says do you want to enter and i click yes.. next thing you know im in bot jail... the **** is this? i never bought a db either so now i gotta pay 2 dbs like a *****..
Not allowed to share accs -.-

Also,that didnt get u banned.

k men ok or no .

Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
RadzoR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 13:02   #27
X PrOmEtHeUs X

X PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to X PrOmEtHeUs X
Old 10-21-2008, 13:15   #28
xQqZx
YnotBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadzoR View Post
Not allowed to share accs -.-

Also,that didnt get u banned.

k men ok or no .
wrong. what if i was at his house? how would you know..
Old 10-21-2008, 15:14   #29
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
***gits should chill with the OMG U SHARE U DESERVE BAN
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 09:09   #30
OutZydaz
WD4ever

OutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

urs?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: