Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 08:07   #202516
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
What's up?
Nm, trying to not blackout cuz of hangover XD u?

I taste like dreams of insane children

Venexcidium

Forensick (R.I.P 2006-2008): 130War-130War-131Water, 293pot Nanya
Necro_Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 08:10   #202517
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss View Post
Nm, trying to not blackout cuz of hangover XD u?
Trying to not to not concentrate on some **** 'cause of headache. xP
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 08:14   #202518
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Trying to not to not concentrate on some **** 'cause of headache. xP
U always have headache o_o u know what kills headache from the roots? A crossover with LSD and anti-depressives and you get to trip off into outer space aswell

Venexcidium

Old 10-12-2008, 08:16   #202519
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
U always have headache o_o u know what kills headache from the roots? A crossover with LSD and anti-depressives and you get to trip off into outer space aswell
What can I say, I am a very irritable person.
Interesting.
You would know this how? o.o
Old 10-12-2008, 08:31   #202520
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
What can I say, I am a very irritable person.
Interesting.
You would know this how? o.o
I... I... I.... BRB! uh... Aliens tryin to kidnap me.

Venexcidium

Old 10-12-2008, 08:33   #202521
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
repped the previes 5 people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 08:34   #202522
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I... I... I.... BRB! uh... Aliens tryin to kidnap me.
Those aren't aliens. ;o
Old 10-12-2008, 08:37   #202523
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
Those aren't aliens. ;o
No? o_O wat r they? D:

Venexcidium

Old 10-12-2008, 08:38   #202524
RoFLtRoJaN
ilicious

RoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Carcass and Youcantseeme Repped back

Eatting. D:

Need to rep back:
RoFLtRoJaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 08:39   #202525
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
;o
Quote:
No? o_O wat r they? D:
The wink.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:40   #202526
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
The wink.
oh true.... NO SHUT UP THEY ALIENS!

Venexcidium

Old 10-12-2008, 08:41   #202527
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
oh true.... NO SHUT UP THEY ALIENS!
Sure they are.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:42   #202528
ShockCandy
Carebear<3

ShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond repute
Heil
Keeping the time while a symphony strums

Gear.
ShockCandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 08:45   #202529
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
Sure they are.
>_> I keel u deadededed!

Hai SC (:

Venexcidium

Old 10-12-2008, 08:48   #202530
ShockCandy
Carebear<3

ShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond repute
O mi gawd someone just pointed out to me that I'm on the first page of the little rep list thingy o.O

...at the very bottom >.>
Keeping the time while a symphony strums

Gear.
ShockCandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: