Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 03:26   #121
Vitata
Hive

Vitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I completely, totally disagree with this idea. What about the players who chose water as their main? They can't hunt much, so the slightly increased db drop rate will mean squat to them. No way.

But as I said, if they do this by checking IPs from where waters are being promoted during a short period of time, and also check reports and ban people who sell dbs for real cash or sell rb accounts, that's awesome and yes it will take care of the problem of people using hacks to farm waters in great numbers.
Yea, but what synsia's suggesting targets archers who play by the rules as well.

Vitata Lvl 112>128 Wat-Wat | RB : 29 May '05 | 120 : 4 Feb '06
Raydric Lvl 130>130>130 Tro-War-Arch | 130 : 14 Jul '07 | RB : 28 Jul '08 | 130 : 11 Nov '08 | 2RB : 7 Dec '08 | 130 : 5 Mar '09
Feidada Lvl 130>130>131 Tro-War-Wat | 130 : 29 Jun '08 | RB : 3 Jul '08 | 130 : 9 Oct '08 | 2RB : 28 Nov '08 | 130 : 6 Mar '09
Kansasa Lvl XX Nin |

Quote:
Originally posted by Hashimoto
It's free to play, but pay to pwn.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:26   #122
jrebro

jrebro is a glorious beacon of lightjrebro is a glorious beacon of lightjrebro is a glorious beacon of lightjrebro is a glorious beacon of lightjrebro is a glorious beacon of lightjrebro is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonD View Post
Also, if DB buyers have complained it is because they know people who plvl can't afford DBs from the site and they want to be #1 and control the economy themselves.
They paid. Why can't they claim their right? It's unfair to them.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:27   #123
aqez
Cheesecake

aqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud ofaqez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaque+UrFace View Post
on most servers, the problem are the egys. try to play Nature-SnowFall. you won't be so P.C. after that.
Try playing Pharos. Named after an Egyptian monument. It's seriously overrun.

Edit:

I was thinking Sphynx for some reason, I stand corrected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
You're*

Grammar pwnt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
You're Canadian. You wouldn't understand probably.

Last edited by aqez; 07-02-2008 at 03:31.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:27   #124
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaque+UrFace View Post
on most servers, the problem are the egys. try to play Nature-SnowFall. you won't be so P.C. after that.
Dude I see tons of broadcasts, whispers, marketing and the such of people trying to sell something for RL money. It doesn't matter who it is but when they make this ridiculous proposal to stop it I can't help but think they come after the people who play fair first.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:29   #125
Axial

Axial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond reputeAxial has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomHeadshot View Post
so we arent allowed to do what archers are made for? wow gg way to go

so because your losing money due to a handful of people selling dbs for irl cash what about those who farm waters to make dbs to use on their gear, rb items or plvl and rb for the soc robe?
Its simple TQ's ways of screwing us over yet again My theory is simple, Make a new class as they have said, and screw one over to make things even again.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:30   #126
MeteorTear
baby

MeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitata View Post
Yea, but what synsia's suggesting targets archers who play by the rules as well.
No, she made things more clear now by editing first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
Recently we receive a lot complaints from our players about the black market. So we decide to take action against it.

Basically the dbs in the black market mainly come from the water farmers for now, so we will track the data of level 110 promotion on all the servers. If we find the data is abnormal, we will analyze it according to the server logs. If any account is proved to be the professional water farmers and sell dbs for real cash after our investigation, we will ban all the related accounts, including the plvl account and the water accounts.
That's all.

I'm immortal! So far.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:30   #127
BoomHeadshot
zzz

BoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond reputeBoomHeadshot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axial View Post
Its simple TQ's ways of screwing us over yet again My theory is simple, Make a new class as they have said, and screw one over to make things even again.
figures

anything they cant profit off they will remove or disrupt

anyway, my opinion still stands, that a skilled trojan can wipe the floor with a tao any day. especially if the gears are the same.

if a trojan cant hit a tao atleast once in the time it takes for him to die (no pots) then he is worthless.

if a trojan can hit a tao once before he dies, he is average.
if a trojan can hit a tao 2x before he dies, decent
if a trojan can hit a tao 3x or more, hes $$

and take this into account that it takes 7-10 zaps to be kill the average trojan :P
Old 07-02-2008, 03:31   #128
Vitata
Hive

Vitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond reputeVitata has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
No, she made things more clear now by editing first post.

Ah ok, didn't see the edit

If TQ's actually taking action to ban ppl sellin for RL cash, then i'm 100% for it. BUT TQ better come up with a GOOD system.

I remember the last "bot jail" caught more innocent players than actual botters.

Vitata Lvl 112>128 Wat-Wat | RB : 29 May '05 | 120 : 4 Feb '06
Raydric Lvl 130>130>130 Tro-War-Arch | 130 : 14 Jul '07 | RB : 28 Jul '08 | 130 : 11 Nov '08 | 2RB : 7 Dec '08 | 130 : 5 Mar '09
Feidada Lvl 130>130>131 Tro-War-Wat | 130 : 29 Jun '08 | RB : 3 Jul '08 | 130 : 9 Oct '08 | 2RB : 28 Nov '08 | 130 : 6 Mar '09
Kansasa Lvl XX Nin |

Quote:
Originally posted by Hashimoto
It's free to play, but pay to pwn.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:32   #129
phoenixmjs
GaMeShOw

phoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond repute
lol...

take care of this problem lol...

edit: abt ninja class... prly they have scatter or rather if this thing happens they should...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	160829556.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	69159  
Templaris lvl 111 Warrior

All good things must come to an end...
Quit (and i'm loving it) [and gone until either spring or winter break of 2010...]

Proud Member of the Water Club.

RIP: djskywalkeruk a.k.a Luke

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
-A Quote from the book "Le Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:42   #130
synsia
Banned

synsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you all for joining the discussion.

I have known your points and will suggest the highers to put more work in fighting against those who illegally sell dbs for real cash as you guys suggest. On the other hand, if we get reports or complaints again about db farmers, we will look into it. When we prove they sell dbs for real cash we will ban all the accounts involved.

Thank MT, Vitata, Nuckingfutter etc. who gave us serious suggestions. Rep you.

And WoW>Co, It wasn't a sarcasm.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:54   #131
Robyxx
Journalist

Location: Doesn't matter. What really does matter is how I know to use this in my advantage.
Robyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Robyxx Send a message via Yahoo to Robyxx
synsia let me understand, we can still plvl waters in game so we can get the db. this is legal, and this may not result in account banning but only if we sell the dbs/ farmed waters for real cash we can get banned, right?

14.500pct

Hit lvl 130 on 15.03.2008, lvl 131 on 12.06.2008 and 132 on 20.12.2008

Interactions: Hypocrisy beyond normality

Rep and counting.

I = Techno
^_^

Old 07-02-2008, 03:55   #132
synsia
Banned

synsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyxx View Post
synsia let me understand, we can still plvl waters in game so we can get the db. this is legal, and this may not result in account banning but only if we sell the dbs/ farmed waters for real cash we can get banned, right?
Exactly!
Old 07-02-2008, 03:58   #133
Robyxx
Journalist

Location: Doesn't matter. What really does matter is how I know to use this in my advantage.
Robyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond reputeRobyxx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Robyxx Send a message via Yahoo to Robyxx
one more thing, how will you determine if the account was sold, because, in my case, my internet provider changes my IP address very often (like 2 times a month). will you guys take this as account sharing or sold chars?

14.500pct

Hit lvl 130 on 15.03.2008, lvl 131 on 12.06.2008 and 132 on 20.12.2008

Interactions: Hypocrisy beyond normality

Rep and counting.

I = Techno
^_^

Old 07-02-2008, 03:58   #134
Daed
Banned

Daed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond reputeDaed has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Daed
I'm thinking they mean REAL money, I.e outta game cash - which is illegal. But I don't know how they intend to trace it? I could be very wrong about this.

Edit

And sysnia confirms.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:58   #135
Lord-Doom (gl)
tger!!!!!

Lord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Lord-Doom (gl)
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
Thank you all for joining the discussion.

I have known your points and will suggest the highers to put more work in fighting against those who illegally sell dbs for real cash as you guys suggest. On the other hand, if we get reports or complaints again about db farmers, we will look into it. When we prove they sell dbs for real cash we will ban all the accounts involved.

Thank MT, Vitata, Nuckingfutter etc. who gave us serious suggestions. Rep you.

And WoW>Co, It wasn't a sarcasm.
but what if mad old players who gonna quit do last trick and spam bc ful with selling accs and dbs for rl cash so all archers get banned whoever where waterfarming o.0
its a thing u need to look for to

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=442802
vote for new images for gems!!!!

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505874
vote for new vp rewards!!!!

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=520859
vote for team changes
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: