Old 06-23-2008, 12:44   #1
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
The way to get an answer from a BR!

[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: sell aomer archer super lvl 112 +2[15:33]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: Yes.[15:33]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: coem mrket[15:33]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: Im in market[15:33]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: Second row[15:33]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: bank[15:34]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: No I have a shop set up[15:34]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: what is your offer?[15:34]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: offer u[15:34]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: What?[15:34]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: aomer super archer lvl 112 +2[15:34]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: coem mrket[15:35]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: yas[15:35]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: Omfg this is why I dont do business on justice[15:35]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: super[15:35]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: You cant even understand me[15:35]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: YE[15:35]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: IM IN MRKT[15:35]
[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: ok[15:35]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: IM IN SECOND ROW SELLING[15:35]

[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: wast ur offort[15:36]
[Whisper]Aleshanee speaks to DPRHANGS: ??[15:36]

[Whisper]DPRHANGS speaks to Aleshanee: 30kk[15:37]

------

Lol.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2008, 18:33   #2
Juggla

Juggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Juggla
You could like just use a translator like bablefish and copy and paste. Though I have to admit, its quite annoying dealing with idiots who constantly bug you with opening trade windows, or try to haggle you on prices thinking you care.

Also, sounds like you're a little angry, don't go and beat your teddy bear up over this
Juggla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2008, 18:40   #3
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
loled

btw i find juggla terrifying.

Last edited by Jameo; 06-23-2008 at 18:42.
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2008, 18:42   #4
Juggla

Juggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond reputeJuggla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameo View Post
I find juggla terrifying.
I find that absolutely wonderful.
Old 06-24-2008, 18:10   #5
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggla View Post
You could like just use a translator like bablefish and copy and paste. Though I have to admit, its quite annoying dealing with idiots who constantly bug you with opening trade windows, or try to haggle you on prices thinking you care.

Also, sounds like you're a little angry, don't go and beat your teddy bear up over this
Mad bc what's the point of TQ even keeping Market around if they let more and more non-english speaking players in CO? Makes it ****ty for the english speaking players.
Old 06-24-2008, 18:20   #6
Juggla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Mad bc what's the point of TQ even keeping Market around if they let more and more non-english speaking players in CO? Makes it ****ty for the english speaking players.
Well its not like they can go "Where you from?" Brazil "BANNED" because then they'll make another account and when asked "Where you from?" they go Amareca "Accepted" because you know, Americans can't spell for **** either. (Yes I'm American, and I can't spell for ****, thank god for Firefox)
Old 06-26-2008, 05:43   #7
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well its not like they can go "Where you from?" Brazil "BANNED" because then they'll make another account and when asked "Where you from?" they go Amareca "Accepted" because you know, Americans can't spell for **** either. (Yes I'm American, and I can't spell for ****, thank god for Firefox)
Amen for that...I love havin spell check!
LiLEm0AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2008, 08:38   #8
Crys
Banned

Quote:
All I have to say...
Old 06-26-2008, 12:27   #9
Juggla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
All I have to say is what the hell at not being able to exchange dbs for cps anymore on july 1st? Now it goes to show THEY REALLY just want your money =\ goodbye lotto /cry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: