Old 06-21-2008, 03:14   #16
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL View Post
yer i dont have to worry about that, and besides even if some1 tried to stop me it wouldnt work id do what i want anyways

I walk everywhere...even if its in the middle of the night...The only time i get scared is like when the electric is out..and the street lights are off...Its really dark...and then pictures from horror movies that i have watched in the past start popin in my head >_>
I'm not scared of ****. If it's my time, so be it. But no one else can accept that lol.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 06:03   #17
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
I'm not scared of ****. If it's my time, so be it. But no one else can accept that lol.
lol yes yes

normally im not afraid either...but i have watched too many movies...aobut ppl walking down dark alleys...not that there is a dark alley where i live but still there is the dark part...and Its really spooky without the street lights on!
LiLEm0AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 07:23   #18
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
sorry off-topic, just ignore me. cpl4 are u the same cpl as... not 4?
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 10:39   #19
Lainaaaaa
Banned

Lainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameo View Post
Jameo! Are you the same Jameo as.. ?
Lainaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 10:42   #20
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah that's baldy for you. Btw, how've you been. Long time no see. Oh and what about your newby brother Jabs. Forgot his real name or I woulda said it. Noob doesn't answer anyone on MSN anymore. Did you beat him up? =O
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Oblivinator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 14:07   #21
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ya I are... ego driven Mods who needed to feel important banned 1-3.

I got your PM.. GREAT to hear from you!
Old 06-21-2008, 19:30   #22
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
yes, it is i, lainy. i seem to have forgotten my conquer pw tho

and yes, jason is still newbie as ever. hes been completely absorbed by World o warcraft, sadly. and yea, i still beat him daily, no worries.

i wanna come back to conquer tho! it was too much fun, and wow is wayyy too addictive. does anyone actually still play or u just chill on forums
Old 06-21-2008, 19:32   #23
Jameo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 View Post
Ya I are... ego driven Mods who needed to feel important banned 1-3.

I got your PM.. GREAT to hear from you!
likewise bro! i actually didnt expect to see u here. still playin and all?

lemme guess, helene? lol she tried to get me banned a few times for picking on.. cant remember his name. some wanker mod.
Old 06-21-2008, 19:38   #24
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes, it is i, lainy. i seem to have forgotten my conquer pw tho

and yes, jason is still newbie as ever. hes been completely absorbed by World o warcraft, sadly. and yea, i still beat him daily, no worries.

i wanna come back to conquer tho! it was too much fun, and wow is wayyy too addictive. does anyone actually still play or u just chill on forums
Yeah I noticed he's way too into WoW lol. Conquer isn't really worth coming back to though. Unless baldy there helps you out lol. Good to hear you're still beating him up then. Kick him in the nads for me once. Appreciate it ;p.
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Oblivinator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 19:39   #25
Jameo

will do sir. yea, now on reveiwing the patches n such they did murder it. nice job, tq! u officially suck the big one.

anywho, conquer is still unique due to its kill anyone for any reason anywhere (except... was it twin city? hell if i remember names.) ill give it a shot anyway. sad thing i cant remember my pws tho, really a bummer.

Last edited by Jameo; 06-21-2008 at 19:42.
Old 06-21-2008, 19:56   #26
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
will do sir. yea, now on reveiwing the patches n such they did murder it. nice job, tq! u officially suck the big one.

anywho, conquer is still unique due to its kill anyone for any reason anywhere (except... was it twin city? hell if i remember names.) ill give it a shot anyway. sad thing i cant remember my pws tho, really a bummer.
I know how that goes.. Finally remembered Crystine's password the other day.
How ya been James?
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 20:00   #27
Jameo

pretty good! im a barista at starbucks. lol. yea, if i hear one more complaint from someone who doesnt know what a f* cappucino is when they order it, im gonna... oh right. anyway, how about yourself?

sry to steal your thread cpl.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:36   #28
->Strider<-
Old timer

->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ->Strider<- Send a message via Yahoo to ->Strider<- Send a message via Skype™ to ->Strider<-
Quote:
pretty good! im a barista at starbucks. lol. yea, if i hear one more complaint from someone who doesnt know what a f* cappucino is when they order it, im gonna... oh right. anyway, how about yourself?

sry to steal your thread cpl.

dam long time no see how the fu ck you been
Old 06-22-2008, 13:16   #29
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
The woman with her child on her back, with what looked like her washing drying on sticks makes you think.

Nice pics
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 16:20   #30
Jameo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
The woman with her child on her back, with what looked like her washing drying on sticks makes you think.

Nice pics
well put. really makes u wonder what else we take for granted, that a huge areas of the world dont have.

i hear people complaining all the time about their ac not orking well enough or some such thing... and i cant help but think, what a spoiled country we are. (those of us in the usa)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: