Old 06-20-2008, 10:52   #1
AshlaeanaJade

AshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud ofAshlaeanaJade has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to AshlaeanaJade
This Is Farewell

I'm quitting CO as of now... My equipment is in possession of and being used by a friend until I decide what to do with it... and my characters are still mine but will not be logged on. I'll still keep in touch from time to time on MSN but CO is forevermore going to be non-existent in my life.

I'm not going to bother making a list of names... if you're someone that means something to me then we both know i've let you know it in some way or another and probably many different times.. So for you all, I love you alot and i'll miss you incredibly. I'm glad for the opportunity of having these friendships and you all do mean alot to me.

& Last but not least.. for a specific person that I won't name or address.. because it's unnecessary

You meant the most to me and even now I wouldn't trade a single nano-second of the time for anything in the world.. I do now and always will miss you.. and love you.

Goodbye, CO <3
Old 06-20-2008, 10:56   #2
KingNash IV
Banned

KingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash IV has a reputation beyond repute
Bye and Goodluck <3
KingNash IV is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 10:57   #3
stanisIav
Banned

stanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond reputestanisIav has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to stanisIav
Can't exactly say I'll be missing you, because we'll still keep in touch.

But I will miss the interesting discussions that you have over friends chat.

Another great, old school player gone. <3
stanisIav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 11:00   #4
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Wish ya all the best <3
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 11:24   #5
bridans

bridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanisIav View Post

But I will miss the interesting discussions that you have over friends chat.

Another great, old school player gone. <3
i couldnt agree more.
glad i came back just in time.

<3
<3

130>130>131

Super +7 Dual Cap 2 x SPG-3% bless 249hp
Super +6 Dual Bag 2 x SPG-3%bless 245hp
Super +7 Dual Bracelet 2 x SPG-3% bless 254hp
Super +6 Mana BS 2 x SPG-3% bless 253hp
Super +7 Dual Robe 2 x SPG-3% bless 234hp
Super +6 Dual Boots 2 x SPG-3% bless 207hp
Miraculous Gourd
253 potency

Still married to Sen (FTW!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Bri is never wrong, you must be on Crack.
bridans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 12:43   #6
Lainaaaaa
Banned

Lainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeLainaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Makes no difference to me, I don't play and we still talk.
Good luck with your new beginnings in life.
Lainaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 13:12   #7
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with everything, Ashley. You can text me anytime you want if you'd like. Take care. Good bye.
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Oblivinator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 13:40   #8
|Maria|
Ha xD

|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute|Maria| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |Maria|
Bye Bye

Name: |Maria|
Class: Water - Trojan - Trojan
Level: 110 - 130 - 131

If you leave me Rep tell me i will give you some back :P

|Maria| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 16:52   #9
Volcom89
4 TeH Lulz

Volcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond repute
Goodluck Ashley. I'm usually on MSN so feel free to leave me a message.

Justice Server
Snizzle
127-130-130 // Pure Trojan
XXX
130-130-110 // Nin-War-Tro

Quote:
Originally posted by Stryke
Dude seriously..get laid.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sexytexan87
You would wanna speak French, it's the only language where there are 300+ ways of saying "I surrender"

Quote:
Originally said by TiLs in vent
...Yeah well I'll snort your Gran's ashes off your dads butt cheeks.
This is my care cup..... \_/ As you can see it's empty.
Volcom89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 20:47   #10
bridans

bridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond reputebridans has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcom89 View Post
Goodluck Ashley. I'm usually on MSN so feel free to leave me a message.

you sir are a noob of the highest order!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bus.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	66505  

130>130>131

Super +7 Dual Cap 2 x SPG-3% bless 249hp
Super +6 Dual Bag 2 x SPG-3%bless 245hp
Super +7 Dual Bracelet 2 x SPG-3% bless 254hp
Super +6 Mana BS 2 x SPG-3% bless 253hp
Super +7 Dual Robe 2 x SPG-3% bless 234hp
Super +6 Dual Boots 2 x SPG-3% bless 207hp
Miraculous Gourd
253 potency

Still married to Sen (FTW!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Bri is never wrong, you must be on Crack.
bridans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 22:54   #11
Volcom89
4 TeH Lulz

Volcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcom89 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridans View Post
you sir are a noob of the highest order!
Why thank you.

Justice Server
Snizzle
127-130-130 // Pure Trojan
XXX
130-130-110 // Nin-War-Tro

Quote:
Originally posted by Stryke
Dude seriously..get laid.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sexytexan87
You would wanna speak French, it's the only language where there are 300+ ways of saying "I surrender"

Quote:
Originally said by TiLs in vent
...Yeah well I'll snort your Gran's ashes off your dads butt cheeks.
This is my care cup..... \_/ As you can see it's empty.
Volcom89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 03:13   #12
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
<3 ya hun. You still have my number in your phone?
IM me on MSN if you want to anytime.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 12:23   #13
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshlaeanaJade View Post
I'm quitting CO as of now... My equipment is in possession of and being used by a friend until I decide what to do with it... and my characters are still mine but will not be logged on. I'll still keep in touch from time to time on MSN but CO is forevermore going to be non-existent in my life.

I'm not going to bother making a list of names... if you're someone that means something to me then we both know i've let you know it in some way or another and probably many different times.. So for you all, I love you alot and i'll miss you incredibly. I'm glad for the opportunity of having these friendships and you all do mean alot to me.

& Last but not least.. for a specific person that I won't name or address.. because it's unnecessary

You meant the most to me and even now I wouldn't trade a single nano-second of the time for anything in the world.. I do now and always will miss you.. and love you.

Goodbye, CO <3
Fine, you can send me your emotes. Just because you're gonna quit co.
Old 06-21-2008, 19:55   #14
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshlaeanaJade View Post

Goodbye, CO <3

i think you should donate it to the cause of helping me get back into CO!
also, i did distribute all of my gear and a LOT of saved goodies to my guild members when i quit. while its good to do, it also seals your fate if u ever wanna come back... starting over is too brutal. consider it
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: