Old 06-21-2008, 06:21   #16
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL View Post

I hope you find a cute one...if i wasnt already totally in love with the one i have, id ship her to you, but i love her and would miss her a wholllllle bunch...even if she is the devils cat!
Hehe. I'd love to have her. I love Siamese or Himalayans, but if I find a fluffy kitten who is a bastage and wont get adopted then I'll take that lil fker. =P

(Fluff is my weakness xD)
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 14:06   #17
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Hehe. I'd love to have her. I love Siamese or Himalayans, but if I find a fluffy kitten who is a bastage and wont get adopted then I'll take that lil fker. =P

(Fluff is my weakness xD)
the last cat i had was a long hair black cat...and when it was kitten it would curl up and she looked like a lil black fuzzball and thats how she got the name fuzzball...I miss her still she got out one day and never came home...i think some kid found her and took her home with them
LiLEm0AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 14:20   #18
Crys
Banned

Crys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond reputeCrys has a reputation beyond repute
Pics later, but I got me a kitten! Born April 2nd. He's grey with stripes you can just barely see and a white tux.

(He's been sleepy all day so maybe tomorrow he'll wake up and I can take some pics.)
Named him Fiz Gig the name he already had was Benny (which I hated). =D
Old 06-21-2008, 15:34   #19
LiLEm0AnGeL

LiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond reputeLiLEm0AnGeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
Pics later, but I got me a kitten! Born April 2nd. He's grey with stripes you can just barely see and a white tux.

(He's been sleepy all day so maybe tomorrow he'll wake up and I can take some pics.)
Named him Fiz Gig the name he already had was Benny (which I hated). =D

aww i cant wait to see some pics =D

i still need to name mine...i just havent found the right name for her

Might take some more pics of mine in a lil bit if she cooperates with me
LiLEm0AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 16:16   #20
KingNash III
Banned

KingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond repute
sigh...

girls and their pussies :/
KingNash III is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2008, 19:42   #21
Crys
Banned

He runs too fast! =(

Click image for larger version

Name:	p_00069.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	66671 Click image for larger version

Name:	p_00067.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	66672
Old 06-21-2008, 19:47   #22
Jameo

Jameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud ofJameo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL View Post
srly my legs are starting to look like im being all emoish >_>

i have got to figure out how to keep it from jumping on me like that

Attachment 66269

you wouldnt think something that cute could be so evil >_>
oh yes, look at squirrels. the embodiment of evil.

<3 your cat.... cutest thing ever.
Jameo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: