Old 05-26-2008, 15:11   #1
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
The Guild

as i have seen arguements over guild and cps IF GW goes ahead i am the only one that dont care for the cps i care for the respect now if people join with me we will have a fair guild system DLs would be given out to who i think will make a good DL

CPs would be shared equaly between the people who join us for GW if it goes ahead

The guild would make the Decitions not just Me (GL) everyone would have there say

now we just need to get on the sever lvl and yall help me think of a good guild name
i have thought of a few but tell me what u think

UnitedWeStand
ContractKillers
Ultimate_Force

if yall can think of anything good we could go with
personaly i think ContractKillers is a good 1 =)
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 15:13   #2
X PrOmEtHeUs X

X PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to X PrOmEtHeUs X
MyLittlePwnies is an awesome name
Old 05-26-2008, 15:15   #3
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
so ur up for joining are yah ?
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 15:19   #4
~PUREDARKNESS~

~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute~PUREDARKNESS~ has a reputation beyond repute
No fear
Click image for larger version

Name:	no fear.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	61333Click image for larger version

Name:	No Fear Fire.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	61334
Guild: Elysium

from East London, England

Planing on making a tro_war_tro or pure tro

whisper me in game
~PUREDARKNESS~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 15:36   #5
marcusrc

marcusrc is a splendid one to beholdmarcusrc is a splendid one to beholdmarcusrc is a splendid one to beholdmarcusrc is a splendid one to beholdmarcusrc is a splendid one to beholdmarcusrc is a splendid one to beholdmarcusrc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckEater View Post
as i have seen arguements over guild and cps IF GW goes ahead i am the only one that dont care for the cps i care for the respect now if people join with me we will have a fair guild system DLs would be given out to who i think will make a good DL

CPs would be shared equaly between the people who join us for GW if it goes ahead

The guild would make the Decitions not just Me (GL) everyone would have there say

now we just need to get on the sever lvl and yall help me think of a good guild name
i have thought of a few but tell me what u think

UnitedWeStand
ContractKillers
Ultimate_Force

if yall can think of anything good we could go with
personaly i think ContractKillers is a good 1 =)
I'll join.
Im going be called Marcus on the server
Going be warr.
Make sure you contact me
marcusrc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: