Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 11:24   #616
Siyuki

Siyuki is on a distinguished road
umm maybe lunar
Siyuki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 11:54   #617
Von Malekith

Von Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud of
age would not be a good idea... there are some sick people out there n if they can go on a server where they know everyone is 15 or below... well... i dont think it would be good, and would prolly make some bad stuff happen...

i honestly think that a language list would work best... for one this means that everyone will be able to communicate easily.... rather than getting insulted and called a noob in languages they dont understand (i hate that -.-) plus it would also mean that people who do not speak english could play, as you could change the npc's to talk in that servers language...

if u just did continents it wouldnt be too good either i dont think... im from england, and dont understand what the rest of the continent says... so err... theres a small language barrier :P
Von Malekith is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 12:24   #618
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
ghengis khan server chinese historical or fierce battle histories

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106

Last edited by warlord2080; 05-26-2008 at 12:26.
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 12:30   #619
alexross8
Dead-un

alexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes My Continent Idea!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexross8 View Post
a continent group would be good. i dont want a whole bunch of non english speakers in the server.

dude the brazillian are nice. Kick the guys wit the funny letters "***338;ہ"
Quote:
Originally Suggested by alexross8
Continent Group:
North America
South America
Africa
Europe
Asia
Australia
Antarctica

Last edited by alexross8; 05-26-2008 at 12:39.
alexross8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 12:43   #620
Von Malekith

Von Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud ofVon Malekith has much to be proud of
my main point that continent servers wont work will not get through will it? where would u put countries like iran, israil, jordan, etc? asian, europe or africa? cus im from europe and dont speak like them... africans dont speak arabic... neither do the countries that are counted as asia... so where do u count these places?

country and continent ones will not work if u want to split it to langages... language servers will work so u dont hear people " "***338;ہ" "

failing that... go with great historical heros n stuff like alexander, or ceaser, or me...

also, how many people do u know who plays and is from the antartic? >.>

Last edited by Von Malekith; 05-26-2008 at 12:44. Reason: wrong quote
Von Malekith is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 13:22   #621
PrincessMione
me

PrincessMione is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PrincessMione
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Malekith View Post
my main point that continent servers wont work will not get through will it? where would u put countries like iran, israil, jordan, etc? asian, europe or africa? cus im from europe and dont speak like them... africans dont speak arabic... neither do the countries that are counted as asia... so where do u count these places?

country and continent ones will not work if u want to split it to langages... language servers will work so u dont hear people " "ہ" "

failing that... go with great historical heros n stuff like alexander, or ceaser, or me...

middle east can be its own continent....
PrincessMione is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 14:26   #622
X PrOmEtHeUs X

X PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to X PrOmEtHeUs X
ya i got a suggestion for the elements group how about like helium or hydrogen or oxygen? all of those server names aren't elements silly TQ
Old 05-26-2008, 16:50   #623
shadowkiller75
Shadoman75

shadowkiller75 is on a distinguished road
Warlords server group?

Warlord server group

LuBu server
Cao Cao server
Guan Yu server
Zhuge Liang server
Cao Pi server
Sun Ce server
Liu Bei server
Sima Yi server

(these warlords are from a period of time in china called "The Three Kingdoms era" which was a REAL period of time in between 100 and 300ad [yes people made games about this period of time])
shadowkiller75 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 16:58   #624
ninjaroar

ninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond reputeninjaroar has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh

They're making new servers, when Thunder's always full these days.
Split that...Not like I wanna start all over again on a new server
ninjaroar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 18:04   #625
alexross8
Dead-un

alexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond reputealexross8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Malekith View Post

country and continent ones will not work if u want to split it to langages... language servers will work so u dont hear people " "***338;ہ" "

Even though people in south america speak different languages it doesn't stop them from going to asia server.

people that are aries still go to taurus sometimes.
Old 05-26-2008, 18:28   #626
Avaster

Avaster is on a distinguished road
Server Group

Hell Group
Hades Server
Pandora Server
Hypnos Server
Thanatos Server
Minos Server
Radamanthys Server
Acaronte Server

Srry if this isnt the place to put the list
If it isnt the place... Where can I put the List????
Avaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 18:35   #627
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know... Greek Gods group?

Group: Gods

Server:
Athena
Poseidon
Hades
Apollo
Cronus
Zeus
Gaea
Odin

lol?
Old 05-26-2008, 18:35   #628
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
It isn't up yet !
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 18:39   #629
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Group: Heroes.

Server:
Perseus
Theseus
Bellerophon
Atlanta
Heracles
Meleager

Too short?
Old 05-26-2008, 18:47   #630
kyoshiromaten

kyoshiromaten is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I'm sure most of you have been anticipating a brand new server as I do. Finally we will have one on May 26th as the new login interface is about to release. The new Centaur server will be the last server of Group Myths. Here is its chitchat board: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=295. You may start countdown there now.

That will be a brand new server, not like the other servers of Group Myths are split ones. Everybody can start a fresh journey there. What's more, everyone will gain free Heaven Blessing of one month when they leave the birth village. That means we can enjoy features of one hour of double EXP each day, Offline Training, Reviving at the location you die and so on. In a word, more quick levelup! So, anyone will be ready to move to the new server? Lift your hands now!

We will build up more new servers if this one is popular. So we need to prepare new groups and servers' names. Do you have any good suggestions? Here are some examples:

Elements Group
Light Server
Dark Server
Fire Server
Water Server
Earth Server
Air Server
Storm Server
Ice Server
and so on...

Weapons Group
Blade Server
Sword Server
Spear Server
Bow Server
Scepter Server
Hammer Server
Halberd Server
Club Server

Foliage Group (Suggested by Glamx3)
Sunflower..
Rose..
Pine..
Daisy..
Tulip...
Oak...
Bamboo...
Palm..
Poison Ivy..

Skills Group (Suggested by skrilla v2)
Celestial
Phoenix
Boreas
Rage
Halt
Seizer
Roamer
Boom
Speedgun
Penetration

Emotion Group (Suggested by Rohit8180 and mortysteve)
Love
Hate
Sorrow
Joy
Guilt
Anger
Jealousy
Happiness

Olympus Group (Suggested by phoenixmjs)
Zeus
Athena
Apollo
Hades
Poseidon
Hera
Aphrodite
Hephaestus

Age Group (Suggested by awake)
15 Under Server
16 to 20 Server
21 to 25 Server
26 to 30 Server
31 to 35 Server
36 Over Server

I have added the the groups/servers our players suggested in this thread. If you have great ideas, just post it like they, I will also add them. If you don't, just tell us which ones you like.
On the olympius server it should instead be called "Pantheon"
kyoshiromaten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: