Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 13:29   #211
hfsfan928
*Insert witty phrase here
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Away from you, stalker.
Posts: 9,756
hfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
Because once you hit 130 as first RB and 2nd RB, you jump straight to 135 if you did it as a non-RB. Much better to do that work as 1st RB or non-RB then get even less xp as 2nd RB and try to get to 135. I can see archers gaining lvls through plvl past 130, but for trojans to be 132 and 133 has to be nothing but xp balls. Banging away at 125 stakes could only give them what, 2 pct every 24 hours?
I doubt it'd even be that. When my archer hit 130 I was bored so I went into TG to see how long it'd take for another level. Well, granted I didn't have many socs on (sdg coat, super +5 sdg/rdg bow, super +4 sdg ring) I got about 700 exp per scatter.

It took ~30 scatters for .001 if I recall correctly.

Edit: Woops, I lied. I had rain sockets on when I was getting ~700 per scatter. With the gear above along with rdg ears and sdg boots, I get around ~400 exp, no stig.... and I got tired of waiting after counting 150 scatters and not gaining .001 percent.

Edit x 2: Just looked back and I gained .001 percent, rofl. ~200 scatters.
__________________
If I shot someone in the middle of nowhere and there's nobody around... Will I get in trouble?


Done with CO, trolling forums for pleasure.

Last edited by hfsfan928; 01-09-2008 at 13:39.
hfsfan928 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2008, 13:36   #212
Kreig
PurpleKing
 
Kreig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Posts: 3,712
Kreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitau View Post
I get bored sometimes and...whos francis?
Guy who made full 2 sock Warrior like 4 days after he started, all with StarDrills from failed ToughDrills...now he quit the Warrior and is selling extra 2 socks for prices that are too high =P
__________________
Retired!
~Server~Dragon-Blizzard
~Guild~FREEDOM*FORCE
~Position~ DeputyLeader

Kreig 130 14 sock Warrior>Warrior>Warrior Hacked
Lytsu 130 9 sock Fire Tao Hacked

And moved on.
Kreig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2008, 14:51   #213
RoCk~On
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan-We have a city named Hell for a reason
Posts: 2,591
RoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
I didn't read all the pages, but on Sagi we do have a 130-130-133 water/warr/troj with full 2-soc -7 gear, +12 clubs and trying to get the rest of his +8 gear to +9 so he can get that +12 also. I think his coro is +11 now. If he actually learns to herc, he'll be tough to beat.
Learns to herc?

What's to learn unless the guy can't right click.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Wun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwolf71885 View Post
but how dumb is the question...
i dont buy dbs so i must have agilest 1 brain cell
Dude just because you gargle when you talk irl doesn't mean you gotta type like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraxus View Post
I choose.... A midget with a flat head, no teeth, and a perfectly round mouth... I'll let you guess why
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weetah View Post
All I expect the average girl to have is a ******.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxXx View Post
My day isn't complete unless I've taken a shot in the mouth!

Get all pics from the 1st Asian girl thread
RoCk~On is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2008, 19:53   #214
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva
 
xCrossFirex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,648
xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYoYo!! View Post
ok heres the whole thing on the 135


130-130-130 yeah your cool but now think of this

135-135-135

and if your the first us server person to be 135 you get bragging rightss
WOW thats it? HAHA Fux 135 then, ur all morons haha
__________________
Server: Eternity/Leo/Leo&Pisces
xCrossFirex --> Tro/Tro/Tro 130/130/131 <Currently: Finally Retired> 2009-7-26
xCross -------> Nin/Nin/Nin 130/130/112 <Currently: Not using Fog>

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2008, 20:09   #215
beauty
Registered User
 
beauty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 91
beauty is a splendid one to beholdbeauty is a splendid one to beholdbeauty is a splendid one to beholdbeauty is a splendid one to beholdbeauty is a splendid one to beholdbeauty is a splendid one to beholdbeauty is a splendid one to beholdbeauty is a splendid one to behold
I don't really post on threads or read posts. But, my friend told me that there are people talking about my account, MutantX, in the forums. That's why I am reading this thread. This might be my only reply.

First of all, I will answer the questions of people who are wondering. My water will be water-warrior-fire, and this is not because of the gear. This is because of skill. I don't have skills in using a trojan. To me, being a trojan Skill>Gear.

And, people say if I'm smart enough, I should 2nd RB. It's easier to do the demon quest and dis city. This is true though. But, I will take my time. I'm not in a hurry to get to 135. I don't care if MutantX is the first or last character to get to 135. That's why I never make any announcements in game, or in forum to talk about the level of my character.

MutantX is a non RB water not because I want to plvl him. Plvl is pointless after 132. When you guys use exp balls on your character, check to see how much exp you gain now. At level 133, each exp ball gives 40 million+ exp points. But, the exp gained using an exp ball only decreases by 1/3 each level. So, there is no point in plvling.

It is not a shame that you don't know everything (that is why you live, to learn). But, it is a shame that you PRETEND to KNOW everything. That makes you a big lier. A lier, no matter what he/she says is meaningless. I don't know the person ananta...~v.4, and I believe you don't know me either. Based on what you posted about beauty being in basilisk 24/7, you are a lier who loves to bull****. beauty doesn't plvl at basilisk. Max beauty spends in basilisk is 10 hours a year. Is that what you would call 24/7? A lot of people from my server post here. They know that I am telling the truth.

Saying that people have no life does not make your life seem better. If you have a life, enjoy it. People have the right to live out their own life. I enjoy my life, and my conquer life. I enjoy being with my friends. I don't think that is a problem for you guys. Bulk or not is also someones choice. It is up to them what they want to do with their time and money.

Read all of the posts in this thread. I am lucky to be in Pharos server. XLegacyX (<3, miss you), Esmeralda (<3), Cagd (<3), and Lord of Dreads, etc. They are all from my server. Maybe, only they have reasons to flame me. I am usually against XLegacyX and Esmeralda in guild war or jail war or GC war. And cagd, Lord of Dreads both have archers, therefore maybe they could flame me because of spawn issues. But, they didn't. Instead, they are so understanding.

For NIGGE, you are special. That's why I needed a whole paragraph to reply to you. You say sadly people who bulk have no life. Now, you say sadly people who don't bulk have no life. I am just wondering, did you have a life, or did you JUST get a life. Because, you work ALONE, and you got full 2 sockets. Do you consider that having a life or not? Do you know what is different between me and you? I trust people, and I a trustworthy person. Remember when you dropped all your full 2 socket sdg equipment on the ground at serpents? I picked them up, and gave them back to you. I am not desperate to build my equipment or my character. I just have fun. Like when you posted a message on broadcast selling 2 sockets for USD, do you consider that having a life or not? If you sold it, would you feel happy or would you say; sadly, some no life bought it. So, to you, if you quit, then everyone should quit. Then, I'm wondering who would buy your 2 sockets. No hard feelings, just trying to understand what you consider having a life to be.

That is all I want to say. Sorry for spamming for so long. Have fun. And, everyone has a life. While you deal with other people's lives, why don't you just enjoy yours?
beauty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2008, 20:17   #216
KittyCat
Banned
 
KittyCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: By myself, how I like it.
Posts: 4,015
KittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KittyCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty View Post
I don't really post on threads or read posts. But, my friend told me that there are people talking about my account, MutantX, in the forums. That's why I am reading this thread. This might be my only reply.

First of all, I will answer the questions of people who are wondering. My water will be water-warrior-fire, and this is not because of the gear. This is because of skill. I don't have skills in using a trojan. To me, being a trojan Skill>Gear.

And, people say if I'm smart enough, I should 2nd RB. It's easier to do the demon quest and dis city. This is true though. But, I will take my time. I'm not in a hurry to get to 135. I don't care if MutantX is the first or last character to get to 135. That's why I never make any announcements in game, or in forum to talk about the level of my character.

MutantX is a non RB water not because I want to plvl him. Plvl is pointless after 132. When you guys use exp balls on your character, check to see how much exp you gain now. At level 133, each exp ball gives 40 million+ exp points. But, the exp gained using an exp ball only decreases by 1/3 each level. So, there is no point in plvling.

It is not a shame that you don't know everything (that is why you live, to learn). But, it is a shame that you PRETEND to KNOW everything. That makes you a big lier. A lier, no matter what he/she says is meaningless. I don't know the person ananta...~v.4, and I believe you don't know me either. Based on what you posted about beauty being in basilisk 24/7, you are a lier who loves to bull****. beauty doesn't plvl at basilisk. Max beauty spends in basilisk is 10 hours a year. Is that what you would call 24/7? A lot of people from my server post here. They know that I am telling the truth.

Saying that people have no life does not make your life seem better. If you have a life, enjoy it. People have the right to live out their own life. I enjoy my life, and my conquer life. I enjoy being with my friends. I don't think that is a problem for you guys. Bulk or not is also someones choice. It is up to them what they want to do with their time and money.

Read all of the posts in this thread. I am lucky to be in Pharos server. XLegacyX (<3, miss you), Esmeralda (<3), Cagd (<3), and Lord of Dreads, etc. They are all from my server. Maybe, only they have reasons to flame me. I am usually against XLegacyX and Esmeralda in guild war or jail war or GC war. And cagd, Lord of Dreads both have archers, therefore maybe they could flame me because of spawn issues. But, they didn't. Instead, they are so understanding.

For NIGGE, you are special. That's why I needed a whole paragraph to reply to you. You say sadly people who bulk have no life. Now, you say sadly people who don't bulk have no life. I am just wondering, did you have a life, or did you JUST get a life. Because, you work ALONE, and you got full 2 sockets. Do you consider that having a life or not? Do you know what is different between me and you? I trust people, and I a trustworthy person. Remember when you dropped all your full 2 socket sdg equipment on the ground at serpents? I picked them up, and gave them back to you. I am not desperate to build my equipment or my character. I just have fun. Like when you posted a message on broadcast selling 2 sockets for USD, do you consider that having a life or not? If you sold it, would you feel happy or would you say; sadly, some no life bought it. So, to you, if you quit, then everyone should quit. Then, I'm wondering who would buy your 2 sockets. No hard feelings, just trying to understand what you consider having a life to be.

That is all I want to say. Sorry for spamming for so long. Have fun. And, everyone has a life. While you deal with other people's lives, why don't you just enjoy yours?
You wrote a wall of text that I actually read, and enjoyed. You have my respect more than anyone else here.
KittyCat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2008, 22:56   #217
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva
 
xCrossFirex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,648
xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
You wrote a wall of text that I actually read, and enjoyed. You have my respect more than anyone else here.
I read a few paragraphs...but Im not going any further. This I did enjoy thou. Obviously this chicka somewhat knows whats going on.

"trojan Skill>Gear."
__________________
Server: Eternity/Leo/Leo&Pisces
xCrossFirex --> Tro/Tro/Tro 130/130/131 <Currently: Finally Retired> 2009-7-26
xCross -------> Nin/Nin/Nin 130/130/112 <Currently: Not using Fog>

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 00:39   #218
Bape
BATHIN APE
 
Bape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SANFRANC↑SC ✖
Posts: 2,223
Bape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty View Post
I don't really post on threads or read posts. But, my friend told me that there are people talking about my account, MutantX, in the forums. That's why I am reading this thread. This might be my only reply.

First of all, I will answer the questions of people who are wondering. My water will be water-warrior-fire, and this is not because of the gear. This is because of skill. I don't have skills in using a trojan. To me, being a trojan Skill>Gear.

And, people say if I'm smart enough, I should 2nd RB. It's easier to do the demon quest and dis city. This is true though. But, I will take my time. I'm not in a hurry to get to 135. I don't care if MutantX is the first or last character to get to 135. That's why I never make any announcements in game, or in forum to talk about the level of my character.

MutantX is a non RB water not because I want to plvl him. Plvl is pointless after 132. When you guys use exp balls on your character, check to see how much exp you gain now. At level 133, each exp ball gives 40 million+ exp points. But, the exp gained using an exp ball only decreases by 1/3 each level. So, there is no point in plvling.

It is not a shame that you don't know everything (that is why you live, to learn). But, it is a shame that you PRETEND to KNOW everything. That makes you a big lier. A lier, no matter what he/she says is meaningless. I don't know the person ananta...~v.4, and I believe you don't know me either. Based on what you posted about beauty being in basilisk 24/7, you are a lier who loves to bull****. beauty doesn't plvl at basilisk. Max beauty spends in basilisk is 10 hours a year. Is that what you would call 24/7? A lot of people from my server post here. They know that I am telling the truth.

Saying that people have no life does not make your life seem better. If you have a life, enjoy it. People have the right to live out their own life. I enjoy my life, and my conquer life. I enjoy being with my friends. I don't think that is a problem for you guys. Bulk or not is also someones choice. It is up to them what they want to do with their time and money.

Read all of the posts in this thread. I am lucky to be in Pharos server. XLegacyX (<3, miss you), Esmeralda (<3), Cagd (<3), and Lord of Dreads, etc. They are all from my server. Maybe, only they have reasons to flame me. I am usually against XLegacyX and Esmeralda in guild war or jail war or GC war. And cagd, Lord of Dreads both have archers, therefore maybe they could flame me because of spawn issues. But, they didn't. Instead, they are so understanding.

For NIGGE, you are special. That's why I needed a whole paragraph to reply to you. You say sadly people who bulk have no life. Now, you say sadly people who don't bulk have no life. I am just wondering, did you have a life, or did you JUST get a life. Because, you work ALONE, and you got full 2 sockets. Do you consider that having a life or not? Do you know what is different between me and you? I trust people, and I a trustworthy person. Remember when you dropped all your full 2 socket sdg equipment on the ground at serpents? I picked them up, and gave them back to you. I am not desperate to build my equipment or my character. I just have fun. Like when you posted a message on broadcast selling 2 sockets for USD, do you consider that having a life or not? If you sold it, would you feel happy or would you say; sadly, some no life bought it. So, to you, if you quit, then everyone should quit. Then, I'm wondering who would buy your 2 sockets. No hard feelings, just trying to understand what you consider having a life to be.

That is all I want to say. Sorry for spamming for so long. Have fun. And, everyone has a life. While you deal with other people's lives, why don't you just enjoy yours?


Oh, ****, you from San Francisco too? THE BAY FTW !!!


Edit: I read the whole thing. I feel you.
__________________
The Bay Area


-Arbiter - Quitted.
Bape - Fire - 125 - ***65326;***65327;***65332;***12288;***65325;***65317;***12288;***65313;***65326;***65337;***65325;***65327;***65330;***65317;***65294;
AreYouHigh? - Trojan - 100


-Centaur - Quitted.
AreYouHigh? - Water - 113



QUITTED. WILL BE BACK AT SUMMER!

Last edited by Bape; 01-10-2008 at 00:44.
Bape is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 00:58   #219
Namra
aKaThePimp
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,664
Namra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty View Post
I don't really post on threads or read posts. But, my friend told me that there are people talking about my account, MutantX, in the forums. That's why I am reading this thread. This might be my only reply.

First of all, I will answer the questions of people who are wondering. My water will be water-warrior-fire, and this is not because of the gear. This is because of skill. I don't have skills in using a trojan. To me, being a trojan Skill>Gear.

And, people say if I'm smart enough, I should 2nd RB. It's easier to do the demon quest and dis city. This is true though. But, I will take my time. I'm not in a hurry to get to 135. I don't care if MutantX is the first or last character to get to 135. That's why I never make any announcements in game, or in forum to talk about the level of my character.

MutantX is a non RB water not because I want to plvl him. Plvl is pointless after 132. When you guys use exp balls on your character, check to see how much exp you gain now. At level 133, each exp ball gives 40 million+ exp points. But, the exp gained using an exp ball only decreases by 1/3 each level. So, there is no point in plvling.

It is not a shame that you don't know everything (that is why you live, to learn). But, it is a shame that you PRETEND to KNOW everything. That makes you a big lier. A lier, no matter what he/she says is meaningless. I don't know the person ananta...~v.4, and I believe you don't know me either. Based on what you posted about beauty being in basilisk 24/7, you are a lier who loves to bull****. beauty doesn't plvl at basilisk. Max beauty spends in basilisk is 10 hours a year. Is that what you would call 24/7? A lot of people from my server post here. They know that I am telling the truth.

Saying that people have no life does not make your life seem better. If you have a life, enjoy it. People have the right to live out their own life. I enjoy my life, and my conquer life. I enjoy being with my friends. I don't think that is a problem for you guys. Bulk or not is also someones choice. It is up to them what they want to do with their time and money.

Read all of the posts in this thread. I am lucky to be in Pharos server. XLegacyX (<3, miss you), Esmeralda (<3), Cagd (<3), and Lord of Dreads, etc. They are all from my server. Maybe, only they have reasons to flame me. I am usually against XLegacyX and Esmeralda in guild war or jail war or GC war. And cagd, Lord of Dreads both have archers, therefore maybe they could flame me because of spawn issues. But, they didn't. Instead, they are so understanding.

For NIGGE, you are special. That's why I needed a whole paragraph to reply to you. You say sadly people who bulk have no life. Now, you say sadly people who don't bulk have no life. I am just wondering, did you have a life, or did you JUST get a life. Because, you work ALONE, and you got full 2 sockets. Do you consider that having a life or not? Do you know what is different between me and you? I trust people, and I a trustworthy person. Remember when you dropped all your full 2 socket sdg equipment on the ground at serpents? I picked them up, and gave them back to you. I am not desperate to build my equipment or my character. I just have fun. Like when you posted a message on broadcast selling 2 sockets for USD, do you consider that having a life or not? If you sold it, would you feel happy or would you say; sadly, some no life bought it. So, to you, if you quit, then everyone should quit. Then, I'm wondering who would buy your 2 sockets. No hard feelings, just trying to understand what you consider having a life to be.

That is all I want to say. Sorry for spamming for so long. Have fun. And, everyone has a life. While you deal with other people's lives, why don't you just enjoy yours?

I never baught a single db ... to be honnest is cuz i dont wanna spend cash on this game .. i rather buy a car or something .. if i would be *** rich i dont mind buying dbs ... and your right about the whole""life thing" +rep ...

EDIT : I never readed a post ... as long as yours =o
__________________
Signature
Namra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 05:56   #220
hfsfan928
*Insert witty phrase here
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Away from you, stalker.
Posts: 9,756
hfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty View Post
To me, being a trojan Skill>Gear.
Finally, someone who gets it. I'm so sick of seeing these water>xxx>trojans jumping around with 15k+ health, a bunch of bless, yet I can still kick their butts as a 116 tro>tro>tro. Unless they start poison zapping, which oh so many of them do now that they don't have to reallot for it (gogo gourds/bottles).

You, madam, are brilliant. And, whether or not you read this again, I commend you on your efforts to reach 135 with that water of yours, I'm sure you'll obtain it soon.
__________________
If I shot someone in the middle of nowhere and there's nobody around... Will I get in trouble?


Done with CO, trolling forums for pleasure.
hfsfan928 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 11:50   #221
RoidB*tch
PK'er???
 
RoidB*tch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: stuck at work.
Posts: 8,171
RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk~On View Post
Learns to herc?

What's to learn unless the guy can't right click.
Yes, learns to herc. Right clicking is not hard, but actually being able to hit somebody with it seems to be difficult for him. Granted, he gets more than his fair amount of kills at GW, but even a blind dog finds a bone every now and then. And with full -7 gear he can easily pot off hits when he bashes the pole, and if you try and jump to close to FB/SS him, his rage will take you out. Noobs flock to him, most older players laugh at him for spending that much money. He's actually a nice guy when you talk to him btw. He just won't buy a blade/sword and most ppl will agree that herc'ers aren't very respected.
__________________
Sum_Dum_Fu* - 130/130/134 Ninja/Warr/Fire
Sum_Ting_Wong - 130/130/134 Ninja/Warr/Archer
~Abrams~ - 130/115 Warr/Ninja
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 12:44   #222
antibulker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 137
antibulker is just really niceantibulker is just really niceantibulker is just really niceantibulker is just really nice
RESPECT lmao..there is no more respect in this game anymore unless your a bulker and you share some of your dbs or items with some of your friends
antibulker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 17:44   #223
Guti
^^
 
Guti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Honduras
Posts: 2,558
Guti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond reputeGuti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty View Post
I don't really post on threads or read posts. But, my friend told me that there are people talking about my account, MutantX, in the forums. That's why I am reading this thread. This might be my only reply.

First of all, I will answer the questions of people who are wondering. My water will be water-warrior-fire, and this is not because of the gear. This is because of skill. I don't have skills in using a trojan. To me, being a trojan Skill>Gear.

And, people say if I'm smart enough, I should 2nd RB. It's easier to do the demon quest and dis city. This is true though. But, I will take my time. I'm not in a hurry to get to 135. I don't care if MutantX is the first or last character to get to 135. That's why I never make any announcements in game, or in forum to talk about the level of my character.

MutantX is a non RB water not because I want to plvl him. Plvl is pointless after 132. When you guys use exp balls on your character, check to see how much exp you gain now. At level 133, each exp ball gives 40 million+ exp points. But, the exp gained using an exp ball only decreases by 1/3 each level. So, there is no point in plvling.

It is not a shame that you don't know everything (that is why you live, to learn). But, it is a shame that you PRETEND to KNOW everything. That makes you a big lier. A lier, no matter what he/she says is meaningless. I don't know the person ananta...~v.4, and I believe you don't know me either. Based on what you posted about beauty being in basilisk 24/7, you are a lier who loves to bull****. beauty doesn't plvl at basilisk. Max beauty spends in basilisk is 10 hours a year. Is that what you would call 24/7? A lot of people from my server post here. They know that I am telling the truth.

Saying that people have no life does not make your life seem better. If you have a life, enjoy it. People have the right to live out their own life. I enjoy my life, and my conquer life. I enjoy being with my friends. I don't think that is a problem for you guys. Bulk or not is also someones choice. It is up to them what they want to do with their time and money.

Read all of the posts in this thread. I am lucky to be in Pharos server. XLegacyX (<3, miss you), Esmeralda (<3), Cagd (<3), and Lord of Dreads, etc. They are all from my server. Maybe, only they have reasons to flame me. I am usually against XLegacyX and Esmeralda in guild war or jail war or GC war. And cagd, Lord of Dreads both have archers, therefore maybe they could flame me because of spawn issues. But, they didn't. Instead, they are so understanding.

For NIGGE, you are special. That's why I needed a whole paragraph to reply to you. You say sadly people who bulk have no life. Now, you say sadly people who don't bulk have no life. I am just wondering, did you have a life, or did you JUST get a life. Because, you work ALONE, and you got full 2 sockets. Do you consider that having a life or not? Do you know what is different between me and you? I trust people, and I a trustworthy person. Remember when you dropped all your full 2 socket sdg equipment on the ground at serpents? I picked them up, and gave them back to you. I am not desperate to build my equipment or my character. I just have fun. Like when you posted a message on broadcast selling 2 sockets for USD, do you consider that having a life or not? If you sold it, would you feel happy or would you say; sadly, some no life bought it. So, to you, if you quit, then everyone should quit. Then, I'm wondering who would buy your 2 sockets. No hard feelings, just trying to understand what you consider having a life to be.

That is all I want to say. Sorry for spamming for so long. Have fun. And, everyone has a life. While you deal with other people's lives, why don't you just enjoy yours?
Nice post.
__________________
[Colossus of Rhodes Server]
[Sagittarius Server]
[Turquoise Server]
Guti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 17:48   #224
aznboi
Registered User
 
aznboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: california,san jose bay area
Posts: 956
aznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznboi Send a message via MSN to aznboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bape View Post
Oh, ****, you from San Francisco too? THE BAY FTW !!!


Edit: I read the whole thing. I feel you.
hellz yah Bay area Ftw xD
__________________
love is like playing the piano
first you learn the key, then u learn the rules.
then u leave the rule and play by whats in ur heart du ma


We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
aznboi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2008, 22:30   #225
Bape
BATHIN APE
 
Bape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SANFRANC↑SC ✖
Posts: 2,223
Bape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond reputeBape has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznboi View Post
hellz yah Bay area Ftw xD
Nice vids Du ma haha
__________________
The Bay Area


-Arbiter - Quitted.
Bape - Fire - 125 - ***65326;***65327;***65332;***12288;***65325;***65317;***12288;***65313;***65326;***65337;***65325;***65327;***65330;***65317;***65294;
AreYouHigh? - Trojan - 100


-Centaur - Quitted.
AreYouHigh? - Water - 113



QUITTED. WILL BE BACK AT SUMMER!
Bape is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:10.


You Rated this Thread: