Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 105 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2014, 18:10   #436
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
Actually my the last pic is composed with another steed (the one higlighted in my inventory is the one i was going to compse) I just wanted to show you guys the colors of my +6 steed.. and yes the +6 horse does have 0 lineage. is there anyway to check it the +6 will actually work?
Read post #5 in this thread for the answer.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2014, 15:41   #437
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
In the process of making a Frostbite for a friend. I will post back the result later.

Btw... I see a few posts of users "claiming" they solved this Frostbite in 622 saddles but no pictures or formula to prove such claims... because its impossible. To make a Frostbite with saddles only, it is roughly 2.5k saddles.

On a side-note... another claimed to have solved Zebra in around 10k saddles but also hasn't provided any proof. I'm not saying 100% sure its impossible to make the Zebra in 10k saddles, because I never ran my steed calculation program past 4k saddles. Why? Well firstly, 4k saddles is quite a hefty number just to gain a number, and at the time I was hardcore into making rare saddles.. I only had an AMD 64 processor. Calculating these forumula's use quite a bit of CPU power.

Old 12-01-2014, 16:28   #438
Centora

Oh and I thought this picture got deleted due to ImageShack "repolishing" their service and remove all images. Here is the only Zebra I made:

Old 12-01-2014, 16:59   #439
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
In the process of making a Frostbite for a friend. I will post back the result later.

Btw... I see a few posts of users "claiming" they solved this Frostbite in 622 saddles but no pictures or formula to prove such claims... because its impossible. To make a Frostbite with saddles only, it is roughly 2.5k saddles.

On a side-note... another claimed to have solved Zebra in around 10k saddles but also hasn't provided any proof. I'm not saying 100% sure its impossible to make the Zebra in 10k saddles, because I never ran my steed calculation program past 4k saddles. Why? Well firstly, 4k saddles is quite a hefty number just to gain a number, and at the time I was hardcore into making rare saddles.. I only had an AMD 64 processor. Calculating these forumula's use quite a bit of CPU power.
o.O I thought its needed one elite +6 horse to do the frostbite....

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2014, 18:34   #440
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
o.O I thought its needed one elite +6 horse to do the frostbite....
Quote:
To make a Frostbite with saddles only, it is roughly 2.5k saddles.
^ There fixed it for you!! Your welcome.

Old 12-02-2014, 03:43   #441
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ There fixed it for you!! Your welcome.
^U broke up some dreams mate... haha

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2014, 04:27   #442
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh and I thought this picture got deleted due to ImageShack "repolishing" their service and remove all images. Here is the only Zebra I made:

I believe it time to share the secret after 3 years, yes ?
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2014, 08:27   #443
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Lol didn't someone say on the forum they solved the Zebra formula in 10k saddles? How did that work out o.O

Old 12-03-2014, 02:33   #444
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol didn't someone say on the forum they solved the Zebra formula in 10k saddles? How did that work out o.O
I don't know anything about that guy, but I prefer yours that look and cost less to make one lol
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2014, 00:28   #445
Centora

Quote:
I don't know anything about that guy, but I prefer yours that look and cost less to make one lol
Uhh hehe this fail thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740419

There's a reason why my thread has over 100k views and almost 450 posts... because mines the real deal. Sorry, but you can talk the talk, walk the walk, but when you have no pics to back up your claim... all you have is wasting others time.

I'm not saying Paulinmajere hasn't solved Zebra in 10k saddles, nor am I not saying ~*panda*~ hasn't solved Frostbite in 622 saddles. TQ dose have a new way to turn in saddles in which the RGB values are different, which could make it possible. Just absolutely NO pictures in all 50 posts to prove it and only two users claiming its legit?

I'm glad the community at large has my back and knows who rightfully deserves the throne in regards to steed making. Mad credit goes out to Red or Green as well, because after all... they released a once working Blazehoof and Spotted formula.

Maybe I should look into these claims of shorter formulas without a +6 1-1-1 shopping rush steed. After all, I do have an Intel quad core CPU, and a program that calculates these formulas at the press of a button!

Old 12-05-2014, 22:21   #446
Centora

So out of the 25+ some Frostbites I've made.. I never posted a picture myself of making one. So for those that say pic or it didn't happen:

Old 12-12-2014, 07:40   #447
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

since you've posted the Frostbite steed formula already, will you be so kind and post the zebra steed as well?.

by the way, thank you so much for the frostbite formula
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2014, 14:27   #448
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
since you've posted the Frostbite steed formula already, will you be so kind and post the zebra steed as well?.

by the way, thank you so much for the frostbite formula
Some things just need to always remain a secret. I'm glad you enjoyed the Frostbite formula and appreciate you taking the time to say thanks!

Since I've been gone for 3yrs, I'm looking into seeing if its possible to make other rares as well. Such as Blazehoof, Spitfire, and Spotted. As mentioned, those colors have HIGH RGB values, making them impossible. However, new ways to compose steeds and turning in saddles could open a door for future rares. I will keep you all posted.

Old 12-12-2014, 21:40   #449
curses3
™Twi†ch

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I agree!

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2014, 23:25   #450
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Some things just need to always remain a secret. I'm glad you enjoyed the Frostbite formula and appreciate you taking the time to say thanks!

Since I've been gone for 3yrs, I'm looking into seeing if its possible to make other rares as well. Such as Blazehoof, Spitfire, and Spotted. As mentioned, those colors have HIGH RGB values, making them impossible. However, new ways to compose steeds and turning in saddles could open a door for future rares. I will keep you all posted.
You deserved my Thank You I might still be using a lavender steed by now if i didn't find this thread of yours.

I understand, I know time-travel has already existed, so does your other rare steed formulas LOL .. so uhm, at least tell me how many saddles exactly needed just to make a zebra steed? so with the glitched steeds (or does it still need?).
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: