Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 105 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 10:44   #361
AniKame

AniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond repute
Well as far as we knew we had everything perfect. Even the 3 color bars below the steed are the exact same as the frosty in the screenie.

130-130-140 Wat-War-DragonWar

Currently residing is Turquoise as part of The Division

1 half of the very first Skill Team PK Tournament Champions in the 120-129 Bracket in Basilisk/Pegasus/Medusa.
AniKame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2013, 05:43   #362
Vondaha

Vondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond repute
@_@....?
Vondaha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2013, 12:16   #363
fingerlick

fingerlick is on a distinguished road
still working

still working so far.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	adadfafa.jpg
Views:	924
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	148802  
fingerlick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2013, 05:23   #364
curses3
™Twi†ch

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorsIdecepta View Post
does anyone have the formula for the +4 frostbite?
First page?

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2013, 02:28   #365
Jonze-

Jonze- is on a distinguished road
Yes, still working. Thank god I made it on the first try, just gotta stay focused and double check everything all the time. Oh, and I found out this bug, you have to change 1 saddle at time. If you take 5, 10 or 20 packs of steeds it'll give you incorrect color values.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	frostbite.jpg
Views:	1149
Size:	385.3 KB
ID:	148837  
Jonze- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2013, 12:02   #366
Fawa

Fawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonze- View Post
Yes, still working. Thank god I made it on the first try, just gotta stay focused and double check everything all the time. Oh, and I found out this bug, you have to change 1 saddle at time. If you take 5, 10 or 20 packs of steeds it'll give you incorrect color values.
yea i had figured that out with the saddle packs the hard way >_>, but dude how you got a lavander steed +1 ? i have been breaking my head over this final steed though. can you tell me where got that from?

this is what i've got so far. can anyone conferm if this is right? and help me with this last steed i dont get >_> thnx
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Frostbite.JPG
Views:	865
Size:	355.9 KB
ID:	148849  

Beast...

Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs7...SQ3djS1xamCJeQ

Upgrading perfection to 324!
Fawa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2013, 07:56   #367
Jonze-

Jonze- is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawa View Post
but dude how you got a lavander steed +1 ?
Someone was selling two +1 Lavenders with 0 lineage in market for 1db each, I figured they must be the shopping rush steeds so I bought them. What i've heard they're damn hard to find nowadays, and I dont know if TQ makes anymore shopping rushes with special steeds. Only way to get the "K" steed is get a ElitePK Champ steed or +6RandomSteedPack from lottery I guess.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawa View Post
this is what i've got so far. can anyone conferm if this is right? and help me with this last steed i dont get >_> thnx
Yes, the steeds you have made are correct, correct lineage and everything, you just need the last "K" steed from somewhere.

Last edited by Jonze-; 06-05-2013 at 07:59.
Jonze- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2013, 04:02   #368
Fawa

Fawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Someone was selling two +1 Lavenders with 0 lineage in market for 1db each, I figured they must be the shopping rush steeds so I bought them. What i've heard they're damn hard to find nowadays, and I dont know if TQ makes anymore shopping rushes with special steeds. Only way to get the "K" steed is get a ElitePK Champ steed or +6RandomSteedPack from lottery I guess.
Ahh ic, wel i haven been asking everyone if the've got 1 but i dont think anybody has 1. . i'll just w8 until i can get 1 from elitepk.

Quote:
Edit:
Yes, the steeds you have made are correct, correct lineage and everything, you just need the last "K" steed from somewhere.
Ah thnx

Beast...

Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs7...SQ3djS1xamCJeQ

Upgrading perfection to 324!
Fawa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2013, 06:37   #369
daylyngem
Arceus

daylyngem is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to daylyngem
Exclamation

Do any of you here know how to make a Sunset Steed with normal saddles?
I really don't understand how you guys use the formula...
Can someone tell me how to make a Frostbite/Sunset in English? I really don't get "Math" terms...
Old 07-22-2013, 23:05   #370
BackToLive

BackToLive is on a distinguished road
Hello guys , i've made all steeds like the formula and every thing is okay like pic but i didn't get frost i get maueve i don't know why and my last steed +6 lineage 0 got it from epk champion please if any one can help me and tell me what's wrong that will be nice .
tnx
BackToLive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2013, 23:59   #371
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylyngem View Post
Do any of you here know how to make a Sunset Steed with normal saddles?
I really don't understand how you guys use the formula...
Can someone tell me how to make a Frostbite/Sunset in English? I really don't get "Math" terms...
It is way easier than the actual math lol. Anyway as an example, lets say (bww(bw))(bw), it can be done as follows:
1.) You need to do the combination inside the parenthesis first. On this case you need to breed b + w as it is the inner parenthesis of the first parenthesis group and put it in your inventory. Then breed b + w + w and (b+w) which is the one you have breed on the previous step. Then keep it again in your inventory and proceed on the next parenthesis group.

2.) The second parenthesis group is (bw) which means you are going to breed b with w.

3.) Combine the result of step1 with step2.

Leftmost will always be your base(original) on breeding.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2013, 09:20   #372
MorsIdecepta

MorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone have the formula for the +4 steed? the one on the first page requires a +6 steed and there are images +4 frostbites above, so you dont need the +6 steed
MorsIdecepta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2013, 14:20   #373
JW62
The Noob

JW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
does anyone have the formula for the +4 steed? the one on the first page requires a +6 steed and there are images +4 frostbites above, so you dont need the +6 steed
Those are the steeds that you buy from shopping rushes instead of the +6 ones from tourny

MonkWu Wat>War>Arch lvl137
J.W62 Wat>War>Pirate lvl129
Gamu.1 Arch lvl133

Too poor for this game
JW62 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2013, 04:51   #374
MorsIdecepta

MorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond reputeMorsIdecepta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW62 View Post
Those are the steeds that you buy from shopping rushes instead of the +6 ones from tourny
oh. so the steed you have to finish with is a lavender steed, no matter what + it is?

Last edited by MorsIdecepta; 09-17-2013 at 05:58.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:54   #375
MorsIdecepta

Quote:
oh. so the steed you have to finish with is a lavender steed, no matter what + it is?
bump

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: