Old 05-18-2013, 01:38   #31
curses3
™Twi†ch

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
There are many +12's transfer to our server this time (Eagle)..but some of them are Arabic and I don't understand them.

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2013, 12:00   #32
chuchu

chuchu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
Squad up you guys, in a while you will be able to beat them and then they will whine until they transfer again. Seriously there is no way Mercury should have beaten Saturn when it had 2 kings and more than 2x the nobility and chi ranks. But lucky for you, at least the server is more fun now :S?
no one needs to come to mercury the main guilds are nothing but botters that's the reason that Saturn left,noone can beat them.
chuchu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2013, 18:30   #33
interest

interest is an unknown quantity at this point
lol how does "botting" affect your pvp skills?

the botters were actually on your side, most of everyone caught your side speedhacking, farsalob and fearlesshyena if you actually check your enemy side there is very few who actually cheat

you lost gw and ctf because you lost the support of mercury egys and some defectors from your side, not even getting a rank on ctf speaks volumes

too bad i cant transfer one of my toons to hanging gardens, otherwise i would SEE ENERGIA LOSE HHHHH
interest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2013, 05:11   #34
chuchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by interest View Post
lol how does "botting" affect your pvp skills?

the botters were actually on your side, most of everyone caught your side speedhacking, farsalob and fearlesshyena if you actually check your enemy side there is very few who actually cheat

you lost gw and ctf because you lost the support of mercury egys and some defectors from your side, not even getting a rank on ctf speaks volumes

too bad i cant transfer one of my toons to hanging gardens, otherwise i would SEE ENERGIA LOSE HHHHH
My side? well actually my side is A&O been that way since I started 6 yrs ago.and I never said the egy's didn't cheat i'm glad they are gone at least I can go lvl some noobs without all the bots.but A&O side has botted since the start and that will never change.
Old 05-20-2013, 17:41   #35
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
My side? well actually my side is A&O been that way since I started 6 yrs ago.and I never said the egy's didn't cheat i'm glad they are gone at least I can go lvl some noobs without all the bots.but A&O side has botted since the start and that will never change.
Even before merge both sides of mercury ended up botting, but it wasn't necessarily pvp botting. Honestly, when non-ao peeps claim bots/hacks all i see is classic story of boy who cried wolf. I been accused of using breakthrough cheats, magnet jump, and even crazier shiite. I just don't trust the words of people anymore, and they even get pissed when you ask for proof. The point is ao might be guilty of using bots but definitely not pvp bots. Including myself, most of the users on mercury are at most decent-ish at pvp. When someone who is a little ahead of the heard comes along there will always be someone to cry hax. Seriously there's some people here who chaining 5 tfb/palm or 2 fb/ss is like nothing, but on mercury you do a 2 chain or land 2 ss/fb within a minute and your accused of hacks.

MASQUERADE MOTEL 3/8/2013
.:.WE CAME. WE RAVED. WE LOVED.:.
-Swedish House Mafia-
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2013, 20:51   #36
chuchu

Quote:
Even before merge both sides of mercury ended up botting, but it wasn't necessarily pvp botting. Honestly, when non-ao peeps claim bots/hacks all i see is classic story of boy who cried wolf. I been accused of using breakthrough cheats, magnet jump, and even crazier shiite. I just don't trust the words of people anymore, and they even get pissed when you ask for proof. The point is ao might be guilty of using bots but definitely not pvp bots. Including myself, most of the users on mercury are at most decent-ish at pvp. When someone who is a little ahead of the heard comes along there will always be someone to cry hax. Seriously there's some people here who chaining 5 tfb/palm or 2 fb/ss is like nothing, but on mercury you do a 2 chain or land 2 ss/fb within a minute and your accused of hacks.
yes you are right both sides are guilty.it does get old when you are accused of botting just cause they can't kill you.even tho my main isn't in A&O i still have accounts in it and i hear it all the time so and so bots but they can't accept that some of them also botted and got banned.
Old 05-20-2013, 21:04   #37
TipTop

TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
A bunch of +12s are popping up on Hebby. Seems like they got screwed on their own servers by transfers. They kind of suck at pvp though but do have good gears lol
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2013, 00:05   #38
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The point is ao might be guilty of using bots but definitely not pvp bots. Including myself, most of the users on mercury are at most decent-ish at pvp.
Actually most ao are just from NA and therefore simply good because of the low ping. Its super easy to fight against opponents if they have a 300+ ping and it doesnt really require skills.

If you think that the ao that are not from NA dont use pvp cheats then u clearly dont know lot . Ive prolly been the only non NA in AO that was clean, but then again you couldnt cheat anyways with a melee water.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2013, 00:35   #39
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Actually most ao are just from NA and therefore simply good because of the low ping. Its super easy to fight against opponents if they have a 300+ ping and it doesnt really require skills.

If you think that the ao that are not from NA dont use pvp cheats then u clearly dont know lot . Ive prolly been the only non NA in AO that was clean, but then again you couldnt cheat anyways with a melee water.
There`s always speed...makin it almost impossible to combo u or land a melee hit.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2013, 02:33   #40
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NACHOs View Post
There`s always speed...makin it almost impossible to combo u or land a melee hit.
I meant that you cannot cheat without ending in botjail for sure.
Speed hack is one of the most obvious cheats if not the most obvious cheat beside stuff like dualwield warriors. If you use that for pvp then u should go to botjail on your own and save the time of the people that gonna record you.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2013, 17:12   #41
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
I meant that you cannot cheat without ending in botjail for sure.
Speed hack is one of the most obvious cheats if not the most obvious cheat beside stuff like dualwield warriors. If you use that for pvp then u should go to botjail on your own and save the time of the people that gonna record you.
Actually its not necessarily that obvious, all they have to do is make long to semi long jumps and dont click too fast.

Its the worst of the WORST.

Full stg tao doin 5k nados and SPEED. TQ should get their fooot out of their ass and stop that ****.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2013, 23:15   #42
chuchu

Quote:
look at the top 5 players
  • AlykendaN owns the server bought and paid for most of the gears here
  • BigTwo has botted pvp and autolvled for ever has been botjail many times
  • Django thinks he runs the server but only a noob who uses someone else's gears
  • Zouted_Gouda bought his account from jordan(isn't that against the rules)
  • MINION all his accounts has been in botjail atleast once
and all are A&O
Old 05-23-2013, 11:04   #43
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
look at the top 5 players
  • AlykendaN owns the server bought and paid for most of the gears here
  • BigTwo has botted pvp and autolvled for ever has been botjail many times
  • Django thinks he runs the server but only a noob who uses someone else's gears
  • Zouted_Gouda bought his account from jordan(isn't that against the rules)
  • MINION all his accounts has been in botjail atleast once
and all are A&O
Your saying this as if previous opposing sides aren't guilty of the same chiz. So i will give a few of them:
    • Demon (I dont think she owned the server tho, I came in like a year before she quited, but she did pay for her and others gear)
    • (that one eggy king that got banned....Jian?), old glad gl also did it but it was like once so i guess we can turn the other cheek on that.
    • Meat (haha i remember this foo, his daughter or w/e was worse at times)
    • Remember that one guy that farmed like crazy, made multiple sets of +12 fire tao gear. I'm not exactly certain who bought it, I think it was the original gl of gladiators from ages ago.
    • Uhhh Jian? again. Seriously only reason he made that char is cuz he wanted nobility but his other accounts had strikes already.

Point I'm trying to make is that ao was actually good a while back, but now they suxors so bad. They must have used pvp bots before, but if they are still doing it now the bot developers must be embarrassed at how bad their hacks are nowadays.

MASQUERADE MOTEL 3/8/2013
.:.WE CAME. WE RAVED. WE LOVED.:.
-Swedish House Mafia-
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2013, 12:12   #44
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Mercury sucked as a server, I played there for 7 years ish, the only thing good about it was the people I met there, although most of them turned out to be bellends aswell.

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2013, 23:39   #45
chuchu

Quote:
Your saying this as if previous opposing sides aren't guilty of the same chiz. So i will give a few of them:
    • Demon (I dont think she owned the server tho, I came in like a year before she quited, but she did pay for her and others gear)
    • (that one eggy king that got banned....Jian?), old glad gl also did it but it was like once so i guess we can turn the other cheek on that.
    • Meat (haha i remember this foo, his daughter or w/e was worse at times)
    • Remember that one guy that farmed like crazy, made multiple sets of +12 fire tao gear. I'm not exactly certain who bought it, I think it was the original gl of gladiators from ages ago.
    • Uhhh Jian? again. Seriously only reason he made that char is cuz he wanted nobility but his other accounts had strikes already.

Point I'm trying to make is that ao was actually good a while back, but now they suxors so bad. They must have used pvp bots before, but if they are still doing it now the bot developers must be embarrassed at how bad their hacks are nowadays.
I use to kill Meat's botter (hayle I think it was ) in hawking and he would always come kill me after I did it a few times and tell me not to do it again,i guess him and Demon will never come back since okin stole their gears.Jian was there during the time I quit never really knew that char.also andy sellers botted and made a lot of +12 items farming waters.but the thing is lots of A&O has done it for years and never get anything done to them just because they are friends with GM's.a couple weeks ago in MC I was killing botters and coucou showed chasing me around killing me why would he do that to a noob account killing botters if they wasn't his bots,i wasn't even in a enemy guild.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: