Old 04-12-2013, 07:24   #1
HolyMage
Legondary Water-Taoist

HolyMage is an unknown quantity at this point
Compensation For Rollback And Outage

To help remedy the recent disturbance that occurred in-game, as well as minimize the impact it brought to our players, we will hold 2 rounds of events for all players in CO. The first round will start this weekend, while the 2nd round will be going on next weekend.

Triple Exp (1:30, 4/13 – 24:00, 4/14, PDT)

All players will be able to receive free Triple EXP while you are out hunting! All you need to do is speak with Guru Todd (Twin City 441, 377) to gain your Triple EXP, every hour!

Heaven’s Blessing (1:30, 4/13 – 24:00, 5/12, PDT)
All players will receive one month of Heaven’s Blessing, for free!

Meteor Storm (1:30, 4/13 – 24:00, 4/14, PDT)
All players will have a higher chance to collect the extra Meteors that have fallen and been picked up by the monsters all over the world of Conquer!

There will be additional compensation for those who have credited TQ Point Cards prior to the rollback, as well as those who have legitimately won valuable items from the Demon Boxes, One-armed Bandits, Lottery Center, or in-game events after the maintenance on April 11th.

We want to apologize again for the time waste and feeling hurts that our mistake has caused on you. We understand this mistake could hurt all of our fans who have been supporting us, even when things do not go as smoothly as we would all like them to. We are doing a thorough review of our release process to ensure that this does not occur in the future!
120-130 fire-fire, infurity-retired
130-130 ninja-war,Last
130-130-130 tro-tro-tro VaiN-Hacked
HolyMage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:26   #2
n0v0
Spelling<3

n0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond reputen0v0 has a reputation beyond repute
1) All players currently actively playing dont hunt or are level 140 already.

2) Everyone has heaven blessing from dailies.

3) Meteors, seriously?
n0v0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:27   #3
Gr8Mustang

Gr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Compensation For Rollback And Outage
Date: Apr 12 2013 08:12:55 Source: Official Views: 159

To help remedy the recent disturbance that occurred in-game, as well as minimize the impact it brought to our players, we will hold 2 rounds of events for all players in CO. The first round will start this weekend, while the 2nd round will be going on next weekend.

Triple Exp (1:30, 4/13 ***8211; 24:00, 4/14, PDT)

All players will be able to receive free Triple EXP while you are out hunting! All you need to do is speak with Guru Todd (Twin City 441, 377) to gain your Triple EXP, every hour!

Heaven***8217;s Blessing (1:30, 4/13 ***8211; 24:00, 5/12, PDT)
All players will receive one month of Heaven***8217;s Blessing, for free!

Meteor Storm (1:30, 4/13 ***8211; 24:00, 4/14, PDT)
All players will have a higher chance to collect the extra Meteors that have fallen and been picked up by the monsters all over the world of Conquer!

There will be additional compensation for those who have credited TQ Point Cards prior to the rollback, as well as those who have legitimately won valuable items from the Demon Boxes, One-armed Bandits, Lottery Center, or in-game events after the maintenance on April 11th.

We want to apologize again for the time waste and feeling hurts that our mistake has caused on you. We understand this mistake could hurt all of our fans who have been supporting us, even when things do not go as smoothly as we would all like them to. We are doing a thorough review of our release process to ensure that this does not occur in the future!

Best ever compensation plan! No one will have a problem with CO being so fast to offer a plan!
Damn it is brilliant!

And now for the best part,

NO F'N Servers up yet

Last edited by Gr8Mustang; 04-12-2013 at 07:30.
Gr8Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:28   #4
Amethyst

Amethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of lightAmethyst is a glorious beacon of light
Id rather keep my exp since hunting even at triple exp will not make up for the 4% i got yesterday

*Amethyst*-War/War/War-136
Amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:30   #5
chuchu

chuchu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
Id rather keep my exp since hunting even at triple exp will not make up for the 4% i got yesterday
yea kinda sucks i lvled my account and rbed to -dmg my ring and it'll be gone now
chuchu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:30   #6
*C*TyluS*C*

*C*TyluS*C* is on a distinguished road
basicaly... to punish those that exploite lets ruin what legitimate players have worked for for a while and give those that exploited (obviously non payers) a chance to keep up again (in new servers) cos well.. that makes sense -.-
*C*TyluS*C* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31   #7
Zebin

Zebin is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Really????

JESUS CHRIST TQ.....

here is the deal... most players effected by rollbacks do not need triple exp!!!!. in example. i WAS level 136 2nd reborn and with even 5x exp in 1hr of grotto i gain a wapping 1 percent. second problem is my heavens blessing runs till next year sometime.... just from dailies and quest rewards.... and i had like 100 metscrolls that i had no need for and hardly anyone buys them i had to give them away to clear my wh.

SOOO as usualy we are all TQed AGAIN..... oh yeah and how about the legitamet 12k cps and 1 1/4 levels i gained from cp bandit yesterday from me buying DBs...... soo retarded...
Zebin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:34   #8
Falling

Falling is on a distinguished road
Not smart. Are they really gonna give botters who abused this bug the most in the first place a met shower? Way to make it sting. We want 2nd rb mining... or something smart, like that. Not a met shower to make botters richer and triple exp event to make their mains gain more exp.

Seriously?? Seriously?????? SERIOUSLY???

Last edited by Falling; 04-12-2013 at 07:36. Reason: I didn't think it was serious enough.
Falling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:38   #9
curses3
™Twi†ch

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0v0 View Post

3) Meteors, seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
^

http://conquercalc.be/

Last edited by curses3; 04-12-2013 at 07:40.
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 07:40   #10
MordeKaiser

MordeKaiser is on a distinguished road
Why so stupid!? I honestly don't understand the decisions Tq come up with. It's like they have a donkey in the corner of the room, they throw questions at it if he shakes his head then the decision is final.

COME ON! Surely you could realize the game is full of bots adding met shower is by far the most outrageous decision. Think past the line please!
MordeKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2013, 09:26   #11
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0v0 View Post

3) Meteors, seriously?

Yeah. bull **** compensation.

give back my +2 stones, gold lottery tickets and study points !!!
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: