Old 03-24-2013, 07:10   #16
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
aggressively asserting an unpopular opinion. is it fun being 12?
firstly the servers are not international servers (which i assume youre trying to spell)
secondly there are plenty of players who dont speak a word of english

sometimes you have to take off your lensless glasses and just accept the mainstream opinion.
Aggressively? Huh. Really?

1) oops! Yes, i meant international. And...yes they are? They are open to, and welcome everyone in the world. They even make payment options available specifically for people in certain countries. Including for countries which have never had their own servers.

2) Yes, i'm sure there are, though i have yet to encounter one. I think you will find that most people who speak a bit of a language, but not much, and have difficulty with it don't really want to speak it while they're trying to relax and play a game. It's much easier to just pretend not to speak any.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2013, 23:16   #17
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Aggressively? Huh. Really?

1) oops! Yes, i meant international. And...yes they are? They are open to, and welcome everyone in the world. They even make payment options available specifically for people in certain countries. Including for countries which have never had their own servers.

2) Yes, i'm sure there are, though i have yet to encounter one. I think you will find that most people who speak a bit of a language, but not much, and have difficulty with it don't really want to speak it while they're trying to relax and play a game. It's much easier to just pretend not to speak any.
You havent met Egyptian who doesnt speak English at all? What are your standards? So being able to say: "Hi, "ok or no"(when he dont even know what no means),"plsssss" and "man " already counts as being able to speaking English?
Also i think that now more than half of CO population do speak Arabic so thats not a problem for them.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2013, 07:30   #18
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Also i think that now more than half of CO population do speak Arabic...
Yes, I think same and this is problem, most of arabic people don't speak engish, they can say only Hi, yes, no, plsss like you already told. Most of these arabic players are little kids. They not only making mad people with their arabic language everywhere, they also botting, because they are little kids and haven't money to donate. They wanna play this game, but they haven't ability to pay for gears...
I think people that don't normally speak english and always speak arabic must play on arabic server that TQ did for them.
JustTheGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2013, 07:40   #19
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Why is CO so popular?.

Fixed

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2013, 08:17   #20
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
About Egypt... They already have arabik server. Can't understand why they still play english version.
The servers are full and it is very poorly translated. Only 2 servers for so many egy's? Nah. Also, Arabic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
So? You're not playing on english servers. They are international servers. People can speak any language they want.

Also, i've yet to encounter an egyption in CO who doesn't speak at least a little english. Maybe they'd be more willing to speak to you if you were more friendly.
Not completely true. The game is in English, so you'd expect people to speak English. I know plenty of egy's that don't speak English. Mainly because most of them are children between the age of 12 and 15.

I'm not counter egy, but saying "they'd be more willing to speak to you if you were more friendly" is the biggest bs I've heard.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2013, 16:32   #21
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
About Egypt... They already have arabik server. Can't understand why they still play english version.
I'm not going to answer that for the billionth time.

As for languages and whatnot; don't even get me started.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:42   #22
curses3
Twich

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
Don't make assumptions, hehe. My server has literally no polish people.
Let me rephrase. Why is CO so popular in Egypt?
yea agree.So many egyptians in eagle server.Other can't understand english language.

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: