Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 06:58   #16
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
For me when I see a Maxed char with bound gears it looks more impressive. idk why

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2013, 10:19   #17
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
I found an elite necklace, like 8 years ago, when I started playing. That made me instantly awesome in my lvl range, 60-70. That was fun. Competing against all the same boundgeared people isnt fun for new people. Dont act like you can make me look stupid.
Worked for bound +3 items? You mean did a 20 minute quest.
In the early days you hunted hours for +1's, traded them and made your own gears. Now its just a boring quest were you talk to npc, explain to me how thats more fun.
Btw dont try to tell me what hunting is, I know. You are only making yourself look immature by assuming stuff about me.
I found a super 2 soc club in AC like 7 years ago. I had mined up an SDG a few days before, and then used a normal dragon in the second socket for a month until i had saved up enough money from hunting +1s and mets to buy another sdg for it.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2013, 10:26   #18
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when my elite+3 attack ring was my pride and joy.
I owned those spawns. *****, gtfo newb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2013, 10:55   #19
razdarius

razdarius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I found an elite necklace, like 8 years ago, when I started playing. That made me instantly awesome in my lvl range, 60-70. That was fun. Competing against all the same boundgeared people isnt fun for new people. Dont act like you can make me look stupid.
In the early days you hunted hours for +1's, traded them and made your own gears. Now its just a boring quest were you talk to npc, explain to me how thats more fun.
Btw dont try to tell me what hunting is, I know. You are only making yourself look immature by assuming stuff about me.
Don't compare the today Conquer with the one 8 years ago.
razdarius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2013, 11:28   #20
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by razdarius View Post
Don't compare the today Conquer with the one 8 years ago.
^
Like he said...A lot of things changed.Back then even 120 armor was a big deal (and i won't say that it had some awesome effects).
Old 03-30-2013, 13:23   #21
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
TQ monsters are worthless.
They do no damage because of talis.
Banshee gets utterly raped now with chi.
You can melee monsters with any weapon with 0 agility. Monsters also attack you easily (pheasants) with +12 boots.
There is nothing remotely challenging.
It seems they keep adding gambling stuff, new items, new classes, but have lost complete sense in grinding, looting, etc.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2013, 13:30   #22
razdarius

razdarius is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
TQ monsters are worthless.
They do no damage because of talis.
Banshee gets utterly raped now with chi.
You can melee monsters with any weapon with 0 agility. Monsters also attack you easily (pheasants) with +12 boots.
There is nothing remotely challenging.
It seems they keep adding gambling stuff, new items, new classes, but have lost complete sense in grinding, looting, etc.
True,besides pvp there is no challenge to this game.
razdarius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2013, 01:26   #23
curses3
Twich

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee112 View Post
like title say, make a NPC where u can make your bound gears unbound, but only items that are high +, like +8-+12 items only can be unbound anything under that cant be unbound. i see players with +12 bound kats, beads and raipder +12 but bound. im pretty sure they wish it was unbound so they can sell it
before server transfer I saw a King full +12 ninja gears. name flores. Just wondering what server he go.

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2013, 03:58   #24
TheLionsHeart
Fire Tao

TheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TheLionsHeart
So here is my thoughts on this subject, if they didn't want +12 bound gears, they shouldn't have made them +12. You can pick up super items for next to nothing in the market. If you regret making a bound item, which is labeled untradable, that's to bad.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:04   #25
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
First super I found/or I should say looted was a 1 soc whip. UNfortunately I wasn't aware of the SS function when I had found it. . It was in 2006, sold it for 8 DBS back then. It was worth 10 I found out later.

_***9650;

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Old 04-05-2013, 09:21   #26
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit View Post
For me when I see a Maxed char with bound gears it looks more impressive. idk why

where are there char's with a full +12 set bound i'd like to see it
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2013, 12:05   #27
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Mmm remember hunting in second map of ac or pc or hawking cave and met hunting in alien apes while plvling or met zoning for obviously mets countless hours sat at water lord getting all the junk trading ahh the good old days when it wasn't either a fight to farm and fighting the other farmers which is somewhat relevant nowadays let alone the old days farming waters and huge wars breaking out

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2013, 15:56   #28
A|ex

A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
if you can affrod +12s and you're making ur items bound. then you're a retarded. crawl back in ur cave.

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
A|ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2013, 06:16   #29
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
if you can affrod +12s and you're making ur items bound. then you're a retarded. crawl back in ur cave.
I have never done it but I do not see how its any more retarded then buying them outright; spending 5k on a game is still spending 5k on a game.

Just saves time when upgrading and also keeps ppl from asking to borrow gears all of the time.

Besides the reason it sounds more impressive is because it implies that they didn't buy DBS. I'd believe that someone with maxed bound gears didn't ever buy DBS way before all of the other Full +12's that claim to not buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
where are there char's with a full +12 set bound i'd like to see it
I meant to say Sounds more impressive. Not looks. As I have never seen it

_***9650;

Quote:

Last edited by Whisker_Bizkit; 04-06-2013 at 06:19. Reason: Added Stuffs
Old 04-06-2013, 16:46   #30
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
No.
no
feardrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: