Old 03-14-2013, 08:24   #46
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YavYxie View Post
Back when I used to play tro many years ago most people I knew had club+sword or club+blade... the people using 2 clubs were pretty much noobs and got laughed by everyone.
bec herc then was like half or lower of ss or fb attack.

now with herc at 90pct and with the additional of chi, level 140 weapons, pluses, souls which add to attack, herc does serious damage.

if you are like me with 400-600 ping, im liking my sword-sword.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 08:31   #47
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
No, a herc tro would win if they posses same amount of "skill".
similar low ping, skills, bp, id prefer ss/fb. reason is hercer needs to be closer to do damage.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:39   #48
sundancerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
Didn't tryed to win with herc and I almost never used this skill, so don't know if hard to kill only with herc.
herc-mellee is actually fun.

herc for stun and melle for the kill. i get this funny feeling whenever i can land a mellee and nix activates. it feels like fixing sword and nix all worth it.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:03   #49
sundancerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Fb isn't all that ping dependent. People use it as an excuse most of the times.
lols. fb isnt, landing it is totally ping dependent.

ping is lag/delay, express in milliseconds. 1000 ping means you have 1 second delay. with this delay, you be dead by the time your screen refreshes.

try playing with 800 ping, see what happens.

you are always at a disadvantage when your opponent sees you first in his screen before you do.

played troj for a long time. ive observed that 200-300ms difference in ping can be overcome by skill (talking purely on fb/ss). beyond that, with comparable skill, its too much to ask.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:24   #50
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
lols. fb isnt, landing it is totally ping dependent.

ping is lag/delay, express in milliseconds. 1000 ping means you have 1 second delay. with this delay, you be dead by the time your screen refreshes.

try playing with 800 ping, see what happens.

you are always at a disadvantage when your opponent sees you first in his screen before you do.

played troj for a long time. ive observed that 200-300ms difference in ping can be overcome by skill (talking purely on fb/ss). beyond that, with comparable skill, its too much to ask.
But these are people who think you won't be able to hit anything if you have 300-400 ping, so they can be excused from being called noop. And besides, I don't look at the ping meter alone when trying to know how big the delay is. I have 600 ping sometimes consistently and it feels no different from 100 and I have 400 ping the other times and getting two hits quick just feels impossible.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 10:07   #51
sundancerx

Quote:
But these are people who think you won't be able to hit anything if you have 300-400 ping, so they can be excused from being called noop. And besides, I don't look at the ping meter alone when trying to know how big the delay is. I have 600 ping sometimes consistently and it feels no different from 100 and I have 400 ping the other times and getting two hits quick just feels impossible.
300-400 ping is competitive unless you fight cali guys with <100 ping .

like i said, ~200-300 ping difference can be overcome by skill. so when your ping fluctuates between 100-400, most likely you wont feel the difference esp if your opponent has the same ping.

however, when your ping hovers above 400 consistently and your opponent is around 100, it makes a big difference. you will need to shoot in advance, like at the start of his jump, you hit to where you think he is going to land. means you will need more guesses than normal.

i spar a lot against players that resides in california, 9 out of 10 i get beat. esp hate it coz i need to do lots of double left clicks to dodge which makes my offensive rhythm worse and getting stamina more difficult.

however, when i play at dawn (im in asia), i get ping in the mid 300's and people i usually played gets in the high 100's, so now the gap is narrower and i can land plenty like 30 to 40 pct of the time.

if you come across with playerS WHo seemed to just stand there and you can mellee them? they have like 800 ping. i know i ve been there, 512 kbps connection .

if i log to euro servers, i get this kind of lag.

if you are still skeptical, try download a movie or something to a point where your ping is in the 600's, see how it goes.

Last edited by sundancerx; 03-14-2013 at 10:11.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:42   #52
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You are assuming you will survive 5 hits. Or even one. Herc will almost always do more damage over time, but ask a tao how well that works out.

That is to say, it works well, but sometimes you need to kill someone, and that's harder to do with herc.
I know I can live through a fb of a 30k attack trojan at the very least without stg. In addition, we're talking about which is a better skill. I'm saying herc is superior when neither side can 1 hit each other, which is very easy to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
no way you can lose to a hercer. heck if someone hercs you have an idea of his skill level already.
Just because one decides to herc don't mean s/he suck... lol. I never used herc, but I can pick a trojan up and herc just fine. If you think I suck solely because I used herc, then you sir, are deadly wrong.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 11:19   #53
Zerr
Rrrrrrr...

Zerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ping matters a lot. Believe me. A good fb ping in my expeirence is below 150. Between 150-300 is manageable, but above 400 is just horrible.
Zerr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 12:06   #54
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerr View Post
Ping matters a lot. Believe me. A good fb ping in my expeirence is below 150. Between 150-300 is manageable, but above 400 is just horrible.
Why is it so hard for people to grasp this concept....

Good ping gives you the potential to be good, but having good ping doesn't automatically make you good.

On the other hand, if you got **** ping, you won't be good, period.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 14:47   #55
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post

Just because one decides to herc don't mean s/he suck... lol. I never used herc, but I can pick a trojan up and herc just fine. If you think I suck solely because I used herc, then you sir, are deadly wrong.
So a monk with wwk would win if i only used palm, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 15:23   #56
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
So a monk with wwk would win if i only used palm, yes?
No because palm is 100% hit rate.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 06:54   #57
curses3
™Twi†ch

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Agree! Maybe I was unlucky because range 300-650 ping.but it's not a big deal to me.still I can hit them. The important is your skills.

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 14:27   #58
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
wild warwick apears !
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2013, 20:07   #59
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
noop hrac

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2013, 04:48   #60
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, i used to be a fb'er and since I got bored of being a ninja with blade/club i switched to pirate. Imagine FB'ing but not having to land your mouse anywhere near there shadow. And its stronger.

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: