View Poll Results: Give trojan's fastblade/scentsword 100% crit chance?
Yes 6 33.33%
No 12 66.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 03:43   #1
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Suggestion for Trojan

Simple suggestion to get skillful trojans back into the game:
- Every fastblade/scentsword by a tro has a 100% crit chance regardless of immunity


How will this help me?

I have low potency and I..
A) am good
- If you stack breakthrough your attacks will be able to crit + breakthrough
- High level players making use of this passive will not crit their hercs
B) am bad
- No change in game tactics. Your hercs will not change, just your fastblade
- Skillful players will become more of a threat

I have high potency and I...
A) am good
- You can remove your crit on your chi and use that spot for other stats, and still crit on your fb/ss
- You will guarantee crit other high level players no matter their immunity
B) am bad
- No change in game tactics. Do not rearrange your chi if you rely on herc
- Skillful players will become more of a threat


Adding this passive shouldn't change the game too much. It's unlikely many people, if any at all, would change classes just for the passive. All it does is opens up an opportunity for skillful players to make the most of their abilities, and keeps the unskilled players at their current level


But my King will now one hit me!
Chances are your King already one hits you. No matter your immunity, your King is simply going to throw off hercs until one finally crits. Adding this skill will let him play the same way if he wants, but will also let you keep your dignity if he does land a fastblade. If you do have 150 immunity, then it's an incentive for your King to try fastblade. If he chooses to keep hercing, your life won't change

But I am a King and now others will one hit me!
If they are killing you before you hit them, they deserve the win. There are some things money can't buy.

But I am a King as well and the other King tro will now one hit me!
Good. If you want to have the same advantage, go trojan as well and learn fastblade.

Why would I give up my crit chance?
If you're a good player, and you can land fastblades consistently to give you the passive, then why not change your chis over. Most players ignore counteraction because there's no space. If you sacrifice your crit hercs, you can use this extra chi slot.
If you can't sacrifice your herc, for example against taos, then by all means keep the crit. Nobody is forcing you to change, it's simply a benefit that a skillful player could take advantage of
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 03:55   #2
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent suggestion, now if we could just get TQ to give assassins xp shield and shackle every class would finally be balanced.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 04:06   #3
duniale1
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 348
duniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
Simple suggestion to get skillful trojans back into the game:
- Every fastblade/scentsword by a tro has a 100% crit chance regardless of immunity


How will this help me?

I have low potency and I..
A) am good
- If you stack breakthrough your attacks will be able to crit + breakthrough
- High level players making use of this passive will not crit their hercs
B) am bad
- No change in game tactics. Your hercs will not change, just your fastblade
- Skillful players will become more of a threat

I have high potency and I...
A) am good
- You can remove your crit on your chi and use that spot for other stats, and still crit on your fb/ss
- You will guarantee crit other high level players no matter their immunity
B) am bad
- No change in game tactics. Do not rearrange your chi if you rely on herc
- Skillful players will become more of a threat


Adding this passive shouldn't change the game too much. It's unlikely many people, if any at all, would change classes just for the passive. All it does is opens up an opportunity for skillful players to make the most of their abilities, and keeps the unskilled players at their current level


But my King will now one hit me!
Chances are your King already one hits you. No matter your immunity, your King is simply going to throw off hercs until one finally crits. Adding this skill will let him play the same way if he wants, but will also let you keep your dignity if he does land a fastblade. If you do have 150 immunity, then it's an incentive for your King to try fastblade. If he chooses to keep hercing, your life won't change

But I am a King and now others will one hit me!
If they are killing you before you hit them, they deserve the win. There are some things money can't buy.


But I am a King as well and the other King tro will now one hit me!
Good. If you want to have the same advantage, go trojan as well and learn fastblade.

Why would I give up my crit chance?
If you're a good player, and you can land fastblades consistently to give you the passive, then why not change your chis over. Most players ignore counteraction because there's no space. If you sacrifice your crit hercs, you can use this extra chi slot.
If you can't sacrifice your herc, for example against taos, then by all means keep the crit. Nobody is forcing you to change, it's simply a benefit that a skillful player could take advantage of
i agree
duniale1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 04:10   #4
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
100%? Too much is too much...
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
There are some things money can't buy.
Who are you trying to kid here?
This is afteral TQ
__________________
TQ's moto: W i$Tn, w ar.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 03-15-2013 at 04:14.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 04:15   #5
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,914
AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
I voted no. This shouldn't be for Trojans only. FBing Warriors should have it too.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 06:07   #6
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
100%? Too much is too much...


Who are you trying to kid here?
This is afteral TQ
why is 100% too much? a standard hit will deal 4k damage on a player with more than 15 potency above you. a crit would hit 6k. bear in mind standard hp for high level players is 40k. even with a breakthrough + crit, players still need to chain hits to kill kings, including kings themselves.

the result wouldnt be trojans one hitting everyone, just turning your 20k breakthroughs into 30k breakthroughs - given you can fastblade

i didnt consider for classic servers, mainly talking about modern servers. but i still dont think this would affect the game as much as youre imagining

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
I voted no. This shouldn't be for Trojans only. FBing Warriors should have it too.
well voting no on a suggestion you like is one way to change the game :P all or nothing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 06:31   #7
curses3
Twich
 
curses3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 71
curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
For TRO only? No. Of course.but to those using fb/ss YES!
__________________


http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 07:13   #8
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~
 
ChaoticArcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,398
ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
honestly idc if fb/ss becomes op but a 100pct no matter what is a bit pushing it... maybe a lower number
__________________
Always a Sapphire player at heart.
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Warrior-Ninja 140 385bp(RETIRED PERMANENTLY as of Wings update fall 2015)
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 07:37   #9
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
why is 100% too much? a standard hit will deal 4k damage on a player with more than 15 potency above you. a crit would hit 6k. bear in mind standard hp for high level players is 40k. even with a breakthrough + crit, players still need to chain hits to kill kings, including kings themselves.

the result wouldnt be trojans one hitting everyone, just turning your 20k breakthroughs into 30k breakthroughs - given you can fastblade

i didnt consider for classic servers, mainly talking about modern servers. but i still dont think this would affect the game as much as youre imagining



well voting no on a suggestion you like is one way to change the game :P all or nothing?
I dont have what to say. It seems we are playing diferent games. Its good that it wont happen anyway.
__________________
TQ's moto: W i$Tn, w ar.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 08:36   #10
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~
 
ChaoticArcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,398
ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
now time to point out the fatal flaw. if theres an automatic crit then tros wont need to stack crit... giving them the chance to use 4 more chi gates than anyone else. reeeeeeeeeeeejected.
__________________
Always a Sapphire player at heart.
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Warrior-Ninja 140 385bp(RETIRED PERMANENTLY as of Wings update fall 2015)
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 09:13   #11
Mantra
Registered User
 
Mantra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 309
Mantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond repute
woud be nice to buff SS/FB but i think it should be to VF/DT also

a gauranteed crit might be a bit much but it should have a rather large chance to crit to make it dangerous in the hands of someone who uses it correctly... maybe like an additional 50-75% chance to crit but it would be effected by immunity
Mantra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 09:15   #12
MyThirdAccount
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10,142
MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Click my suggestion below in my sig. Was a more balanced version. This is way too OP.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 10:03   #13
n00dlez
n00blez
 
n00dlez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Here
Posts: 920
n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Considering I already almost one hit everything. This would be completely unfair and allow me to one hit assassins/taos without a single chain.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 14:30   #14
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸
 
sagejavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Summoner Rift 5 vs 5
Posts: 2,740
sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
AD trojan SPAM Q WATER WARD JUNGLE GG
__________________
Server: Dreams - Faith
Class:WAT/WAR/TRO 130/130/131
Ocupation:SS Masta
Guild:TemplarKnights
Status: Quit game is thrash and boring

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 14:48   #15
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,914
AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagejavier View Post
AD trojan SPAM Q WATER WARD JUNGLE GG
Hey faget, what is this game you're playing, "War of the inmortals"? I see you're still as dumb as when we played on Faith.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33.


You Rated this Thread: