Old 03-13-2013, 15:19   #31
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
For the guy who did this threat I will say that herc have less damage than ss/fb, but most of trojans use it, because it's hard to kill assassin, for example, with ss/fb. Assassins just won't let you sit, so you won't get enought stamina for skill. Herc is simple skill and you won't miss with it much, in contrast of ss/fb.
JustTheGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 15:29   #32
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
some people also take the car because its too troublesome with the bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 16:43   #33
TwstdTaco

TwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
Yea, now everybody use 2 clubs and think that he's king of the kings. lol

And everyone and their dog is a monk. Until they get rid of WWK you trojans Herc like theres no tomorrow and dont feel bad! If anyone complains just point out the stupidity of not complaining about constant WWKs and not being able to get away while they do it. HERC POWER..

Btw im a tao.... just sayin.
TwstdTaco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 17:21   #34
Zerr
Rrrrrrr...

Zerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond repute
chaining herc is much easier than fb unless u have really have good ping.... so i'd say HERC FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Zerr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 20:36   #35
curses3
Twich

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
if TQ will strong buff FB-SS-DT-VF i mean 200%-200%-170%-170% (and add 10% of breakt too) many player will pratice.....
Quote:
Game changed much.
TRUE! I really miss old times when playing SS/FB at jail as past time, no herc and wwk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbokboi123 View Post
Only 1 person on our server who is full +12 uses club/blade.
He's a good player for ME.still using fb

http://conquercalc.be/

Last edited by curses3; 03-13-2013 at 20:43.
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 23:26   #36
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How can be you sure if you even don't know who I am? This sentence have no logic.
I'm just confident. I can prove my logic if you got the time. I'm simply gauging how good you are by your logic of who got the upper hand.

Quote:
You're always talking about poins. Imagine self that 2 trojans fighting at GW arena, one using herc and another ss/fb...
course I'm going to talk about points when 1v1 takes place and no one can 1 hit another... lol.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 00:51   #37
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerr View Post
chaining herc is much easier than fb unless u have really have good ping.... so i'd say HERC FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Fb isn't all that ping dependent. People use it as an excuse most of the times.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 01:15   #38
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Fb isn't all that ping dependent. People use it as an excuse most of the times.
And people with good ping does the oposite

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 01:52   #39
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
The damage difference is not big enough to be significant. A herc-er would win simply cuz the hit rate is a lot higher. Unless the given trojan can hit fb 100 pct of the time, the chance of the said trojan winning is not high. Overall, herc-er wins with points majority of the time.
You don't need to be 100% accurate for fb to be better. No one is even 100% accurate with herc. You're also forgetting that herc is easy to survive without stgs, and fb requires well over 40k hp to survive a single hit without stgs, which few people have.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 02:05   #40
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You don't need to be 100% accurate for fb to be better. No one is even 100% accurate with herc. You're also forgetting that herc is easy to survive without stgs, and fb requires well over 40k hp to survive a single hit without stgs, which few people have.
Well let's put it this way. isolate the skills by itself, herc user will win overall against a fb user when no one one hit each other. I am not sure why people is against this, there's an easy way to test it too.

come fight me, if I could hit you 10 times with herc before anyone hits me with fb 5 times 2 outta 3 round, then I'll gladly take back what I said. lol.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 04:33   #41
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well let's put it this way. isolate the skills by itself, herc user will win overall against a fb user when no one one hit each other. I am not sure why people is against this, there's an easy way to test it too.

come fight me, if I could hit you 10 times with herc before anyone hits me with fb 5 times 2 outta 3 round, then I'll gladly take back what I said. lol.
You are assuming you will survive 5 hits. Or even one. Herc will almost always do more damage over time, but ask a tao how well that works out.

That is to say, it works well, but sometimes you need to kill someone, and that's harder to do with herc.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 03-14-2013 at 04:35.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 04:47   #42
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
What is better herc or fb/ss for personally you can only be answered knowing what kind of fights personally you have most and care about most.
In general if you would take all fights that happens now in CO 90%* of time herc is better than fb/ss (considering you only care about wining, and now about how you win).

*90% is just a random high number, i dont say that its accurate number done by any research or something

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 04:51   #43
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

no way you can lose to a hercer. heck if someone hercs you have an idea of his skill level already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 06:09   #44
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Lol if the fber doesn't one hit the hercer, of course the hercer will win, thats just ****ing obvious.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 07:24   #45
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
false. the psn zapper will win...
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: