Old 03-12-2013, 20:29   #1
ImUberEvil

ImUberEvil is on a distinguished road
Is anyone else having this problem

When I try to sign in, it says "Wrong Password". I'm not stupid enough to not check if caps lock is on, it's not. I can sign in on the site just fine. I changed my password thinking that would help, went back and tried to sign in again, and it still says wrong password. Is anyone else having this problem and what should I do to try and fix it, or do you think it will fix itself.
----------------------------------------
Aquaphina-Warrior-XXX-XXX 112-???-???
Blanks-Water-???-??? 67-XXX-XXX (In memory of a friend from Meteor who commit suicide)
AquaHunt-Archer-???-??? 6X-XX-XX
Legends-
Blanks-Warrior-???-??? Level-0 Cya on the server!
ImUberEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2013, 20:32   #2
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
The pop-up only shows "Wrong Password" to you?
Old 03-12-2013, 20:40   #3
ImUberEvil

What do you mean? Of course it would only show me its my account, i cant ask anyone else on the server since I cant log in my main i cant use world chat, im confused by what you mean tho. Be more specific
Blanks-Water-???-??? 67-XXX-XXX (In memory of a friend from Meteor who commit suicide)
Legends-
Old 03-12-2013, 20:43   #4
ImUberEvil

Like, it let me log my merchant, and now I can't log any other account. Not just on sapphire not on any serv. So what should I do.
Legends-
Old 03-12-2013, 20:51   #5
ImUberEvil

oh wait, you mean thats all the error says? yeah thats all it says, "Wrong Password"
Legends-
Old 03-12-2013, 20:56   #6
curses3
Twich

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImUberEvil View Post
When I try to sign in, it says "Wrong Password". I'm not stupid enough to not check if caps lock is on, it's not. I can sign in on the site just fine. I changed my password thinking that would help, went back and tried to sign in again, and it still says wrong password. Is anyone else having this problem and what should I do to try and fix it, or do you think it will fix itself.
It also happened to me..That's cause if you dced by your network (i mean lost of connection) and you log in again about few seconds....Sll you need is to close all your client opened then start a new play.exe. Then it will works fine again.

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2013, 21:30   #7
ImUberEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by curses3 View Post
It also happened to me..That's cause if you dced by your network (i mean lost of connection) and you log in again about few seconds....Sll you need is to close all your client opened then start a new play.exe. Then it will works fine again.

I never dc'd tho, i just started two clients and logged in my tao, then it wouldn't log my other character. Imma try it your way if it does work imma uninstall and reinstall if my characters dont work after that well i guess its back to minecraft for me. I missed this game so much and now its being stupid lol

Missed it so much i got a warr from 0-112 in less then 8 hours.
Legends-
Old 03-12-2013, 22:02   #8
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Its a quite usual bug. You need to exit all of your open clients and that should fix it for this time.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: