Old 08-04-2012, 11:34   #1
MeXiCaN

MeXiCaN is on a distinguished road
For the love of god stop offering in game events

Every time you offer an event online that could benefit people with a major number of accounts, it makes unbearable lag since we have botters logging in so many of their accounts.

PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MeXiCaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2012, 11:44   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
lol yes.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2012, 11:44   #3
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
How about no? I like in game events. I like getting free crap for the love of god

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2012, 12:05   #4
MeXiCaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
How about no? I like in game events. I like getting free crap for the love of god
lol thats all fine and dandy until theres like 100s of noob accounts lagging out the damn server...
Old 08-04-2012, 13:03   #5
slavko17

slavko17 is on a distinguished road
I must agree that lag today is unbelieveable, just because of that obligation event... I just totally skipped team qualifier today, pointless. to do it with such lag...
Originally Posted by slavko17 View Post
@Timbuktu, I would rather not find myself anywhere near bedroom with this guy
Good, cos he`s a 1.20cm dwarf who can do 83 pushups, so u never know what could happen.
slavko17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2012, 04:54   #6
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeXiCaN View Post
lol thats all fine and dandy until theres like 100s of noob accounts lagging out the damn server...
Yeah I do agree with this...so maybe TQ should put a limit to 2 accs or something? If thats possible, I dunno >.<

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2012, 05:01   #7
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
Yeah I do agree with this...so maybe TQ should put a limit to 2 accs or something? If thats possible, I dunno >.<
Then whats the point of being able to open 3 clients O.o
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2012, 14:33   #8
MeXiCaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
Then whats the point of being able to open 3 clients O.o
Three accounts would be fine, but many of these bastards have a multi client so they log on more than just 3 accounts....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: