Old 11-24-2010, 18:56   #1
WFCxSeneca
incognito

WFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond repute
A issue with the Sash

i put 2 p3 katanas in a sash and now i cant get them out what can i do?
i have already tried reloging but that doesnt work please helpClick image for larger version

Name:	980783.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	139903

well i got em out but now i cant put anything in them
(. (. . .`.***9829;

Last edited by WFCxSeneca; 11-24-2010 at 19:07.
WFCxSeneca is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2010, 21:43   #2
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
When you tried to put items in, was there any indicated error message?
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2010, 03:28   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
If you still cannot get it out, would you mind to PM your account and password so that I can have a check for you from our end?
For future bug reporting, please go to:
https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2010, 14:40   #4
WFCxSeneca
incognito

WFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
When you tried to put items in, was there any indicated error message?
no theres no err message that i can see anywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
If you still cannot get it out, would you mind to PM your account and password so that I can have a check for you from our end?
For future bug reporting, please go to:
https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. Thanks.
I had thought that the problem was fixed in a patch that came out but im still having problems i have sent you my server and account info if you would please log it in and see why this is happening please and thankyou
srry it took me so long to respond
Click image for larger version

Name:	170774328.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	140281
(. (. . .`.***9829;
Old 12-15-2010, 00:52   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFCxSeneca View Post
no theres no err message that i can see anywhere

I had thought that the problem was fixed in a patch that came out but im still having problems i have sent you my server and account info if you would please log it in and see why this is happening please and thankyou
srry it took me so long to respond
Attachment 140281
I already seen the PM you sent to me saying that this got fixed already. Hope it won't happpen again.
Old 12-15-2010, 22:20   #6
WFCxSeneca
incognito

the reason i posted twice was on in bugs and the other in a forum wher i could get other players to say if they have had it to them to i didnt want to be the only one but a full reinstalling of the game seems to have fixed it i had thought that the patch did but then a day later it gliched again but as i say it fully working now for 2 days so far so good
(. (. . .`.***9829;
Old 12-15-2010, 22:56   #7
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFCxSeneca View Post
the reason i posted twice was on in bugs and the other in a forum wher i could get other players to say if they have had it to them to i didnt want to be the only one but a full reinstalling of the game seems to have fixed it i had thought that the patch did but then a day later it gliched again but as i say it fully working now for 2 days so far so good

Glad to hear that.
If this issue happens again, you could contact us back.
PS: Of course, we hope that it won't happen any more.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: