Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 06:36   #1
WFCxSeneca
incognito

WFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond reputeWFCxSeneca has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Anyone else having this happen

I got one of those small sashes and when every I put stuff in it and go somewhere through a portal what ever, the items I put in the glich out or if nothing was in there I am unable to put anything in. so am I the only one or what? I try a bunch of things to get it to work again, putting it in the warehouse then taking it out, reloging nothing seems to do it.Anyone know how i can make it work or how to get ride of the sash altogether its really pissing me off.Also for the past month I have been trying to get tq to look into it but eh no hope as of yet. Click image for larger version

Name:	228118771.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	302.2 KB
ID:	140286
(. (. . .`.***9829;
Old 12-13-2010, 07:40   #2
sasperilla

sasperilla is on a distinguished road
I think you missed a patch or have something missing.

Had similar problem awhile ago. ^ Was the cause, so re-install.
Old 12-13-2010, 17:51   #3
SuperBurn
SuperGuy

SuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond repute
delete conquer and if you still want to play then download it again and see if it fixes your problem

SuperBurn

.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\

'read between the lines'
Old 12-13-2010, 22:00   #4
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFCxSeneca View Post
I got one of those small sashes and when every I put stuff in it and go somewhere through a portal what ever, the items I put in the glich out or if nothing was in there I am unable to put anything in. so am I the only one or what? I try a bunch of things to get it to work again, putting it in the warehouse then taking it out, reloging nothing seems to do it.Anyone know how i can make it work or how to get ride of the sash altogether its really pissing me off.Also for the past month I have been trying to get tq to look into it but eh no hope as of yet. Attachment 140286
Just as the above mentioned, have you tried to re-intsall the game client and patches?
Please go to have a check whether the reinstallation could solve the problem.
If not, please contact us again.
Old 12-15-2010, 00:55   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, but please don't double post your problem in two threads. This one is gonna be closed.

For future bug reporting, please go to:
https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/GameBugSubmit.aspx. This bug section is gonna be closed soon. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: