Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 18:40   #106
Shunpo

Shunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond reputeShunpo has a reputation beyond repute
Mining to Bot Jail
Old 12-06-2010, 18:47   #107
jeoff1
Banned

jeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond reputejeoff1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jeoff1 Send a message via Yahoo to jeoff1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
The issue is being investigated, and should there be a problem, it will be rectified as soon as possible. At this time, I would again warn all of you against illegal programs and client edits (yes this includes "clickys" and anything you use to automate or "enhance" CO).
Should you have been jailed incorrectly in the last few days, we would ask you to have your character remain there, and we will assist you in removing them as they are identified. We take wrongful jailings seriously, and are working to ensure that the cheaters are punished, not the legitimate players. We appreciate the support given by the community, and would like to thank you for your patience while we root out those who choose to disobey the rules through cheating.
Then why only miners are getting bot jailed
Old 12-06-2010, 20:46   #108
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The issue is being investigated, and should there be a problem, it will be rectified as soon as possible. At this time, I would again warn all of you against illegal programs and client edits (yes this includes "clickys" and anything you use to automate or "enhance" CO).
Should you have been jailed incorrectly in the last few days, we would ask you to have your character remain there, and we will assist you in removing them as they are identified. We take wrongful jailings seriously, and are working to ensure that the cheaters are punished, not the legitimate players. We appreciate the support given by the community, and would like to thank you for your patience while we root out those who choose to disobey the rules through cheating.
nice way of saying that you retract your previous statements of being so ****y about how anyone in botjail is guilty? odd how after years of people using bots they never get autojailed, but people that don't bot do lol. Only time botters are jailed is by the vidster system or a GM witnessing the event
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 12-06-2010, 20:46   #109
praning69

praning69 is on a distinguished road
to tell u the truth, i don't use any sort of bots! i don't have any know-how us to how to edit or anything!!! the only thing i know is to have PATIENCE in the game!!! maybe that is why even after playing for 6 YEARS i still have crappy gears!!! i was mining hoping to finish the house upgrade and sell them in order for me to have atleast better talismans cuz i can't afford to buy DB's online!!! WE JUST NEED JUSTICE ON THIS ONE!!! wasted a lot of time already!!! and i don't want to have regrets playing CO!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 01:54   #110
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Well, now my highest level water tao is jailed. What ever miner i'll send into the mines will also get botjailed... What should i do now?
So people think I'm a complainer, when all I post is the truth.

Now that you have experienced the "ways of TQ" for yourself, are you going to be a complainer also?
No, but that is how the truth is always seen. People don't like the truth.

This game is relentless with constant screw ups, and then you have people like Hemp who go on to say how perfect the game is.

Wake the hell up TQ loooooosers.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:56   #111
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Whats this????

Why aren't you calling Deto a dirty botter? Hold the line just like you have done in the past. Your slipping up.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 12-07-2010 at 02:03. Reason: Dirty GMs.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:58   #112
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Whats this????

Why aren't you calling Deto a dirty botter? Hold the line just like you have done in the past. You slipping up.
Deto is a dirty botter
Old 12-07-2010, 01:59   #113
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Deto is a dirty botter

lol

Thats funny.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:30   #114
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So people think I'm a complainer, when all I post is the truth.

Now that you have experienced the "ways of TQ" for yourself, are you going to be a complainer also?
No, but that is how the truth is always seen. People don't like the truth.

This game is relentless with constant screw ups, and then you have people like Hemp who go on to say how perfect the game is.

Wake the hell up TQ loooooosers.
No, i'm not going to complain, i'm going to try and do something about it.
We all have proof of what's going on. We don't have the answer to the question "Why does it send us to botjail while alt-tabbing?", so that should be the programmers' job, or who ever is on the bug fixing team.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 02:35   #115
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
No, i'm not going to complain, i'm going to try and do something about it.
We all have proof of what's going on. We don't have the answer to the question "Why does it send us to botjail while alt-tabbing?", so that should be the programmers' job, or who ever is on the bug fixing team.
Yah, I knew you wouldn't complain thats what I said.

Their failed botjailing "magical program" has been taking people for a ride. They have also indiscriminately botjailed innocent people for years.

I'm guessing this is your first TQ failure on one of your accounts. Expect more of the same in the future, nothing changes much on here.

Truth does not = complaining.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:46   #116
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yah, I knew you wouldn't complain thats what I said.

Their failed botjailing "magical program" has been taking people for a ride. They have also indiscriminately botjailed innocent people for years.

I'm guessing this is your first TQ failure on one of your accounts. Expect more of the same in the future, nothing changes much on here.

Truth does not = complaining.
This is my first ever time i've had trouble with the game that didn't involve the ordinary bugs that have been there for ages. It's a new bug that's been happening like an epidemic yesterday.
And i'm still in botjail, still trying to dig through the walls, *throws you a shovel* ya dig?

Yesterday got my other miner botjailed just for the test (Jaxx asked me to film it, but Corel doesn't film log-in screen). Now i have 2 miners in there, though the only one that i care about is ~Uriel~, because that's my favorite support char and it is high level too.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 02:48   #117
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
Quote:
Quote:
Strange, since our definitely clean clients don't have any problems. Might make extra sure you remove all naughty things, and install from the files downloaded from the official website.
oke meng

nin-nin-nin
130-130-131

war-war-fire
130-130-132

dl of addiction and manager of love2hate
Old 12-07-2010, 02:51   #118
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitschi#5 View Post
oke meng
I'll wait there. *gets a new empty cup and slams it against jail walls* These guys have no jail bars
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 12-07-2010, 02:52   #119
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
hey! if it gets good enough ill come mining with you guys
cuz you know... misery loves company...

but if it's gonna happen like this we should get a noob with DBs, botjail it, and sell it in jail
some guy actually did that in the last BJings

EDIT: you know, too bad we can't mine in BJ... cuz we might mine 2 DBs and get out
or does it have to be in CPs? O_o
Old 12-07-2010, 02:56   #120
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
This is my first ever time i've had trouble with the game that didn't involve the ordinary bugs that have been there for ages. It's a new bug that's been happening like an epidemic yesterday.
And i'm still in botjail, still trying to dig through the walls, *throws you a shovel* ya dig?

Yesterday got my other miner botjailed just for the test (Jaxx asked me to film it, but Corel doesn't film log-in screen). Now i have 2 miners in there, though the only one that i care about is ~Uriel~, because that's my favorite support char and it is high level too.
I see get out of jail free for some actual botters in the botjail.

Its unfortunate that people who actually play the game without cheating, get shafted like this often.
Then there are the people who don't have any idea what is going on at all because they don't read the forums, so they end up buying/paying DBs to get out when they have done nothing in the first place.
Do you think TQ is going to tell them that?????

Good luck to yah anyway, more than obvious your not a botter, but I'm dissapointed really that Hemp didn't call you a dirty Botter lol.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: