Old 03-28-2009, 11:23   #1
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
@drea

If you still are around can ya shoot me a PM real quick? I got a question to ask ya. =x
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 11:38   #2
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
im here
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 12:02   #3
CloudDaGreat
Clod!

CloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackwa11 View Post
If you still are around can ya shoot me a PM real quick? I got a question to ask ya. =x
Yeh, she's here on my lap and no she cant shoot u a PM. Try asking my woman out again over the Internet and i'm going to come....wait which drea we talkin about?
MangChi lvl 130 Reborn Troj-War lvl 130-130(Sword prof. Fixed)
GoTekEnAraDaTao Market Char!
CloudDaGreat aka. Clod, aka SexyManCloud, aka GrapeApe.

Stellar winds...........can stink when somebody farts in it LOL.
CloudDaGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 12:29   #4
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDaGreat View Post
Yeh, she's here on my lap and no she cant shoot u a PM. Try asking my woman out again over the Internet and i'm going to come....wait which drea we talkin about?
The one that was married to Doomhammer, not sure if she still is or not, but last I saw she was. =x
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:31   #5
CloudDaGreat
Clod!

CloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant futureCloudDaGreat has a brilliant future
Quote:
The one that was married to Doomhammer, not sure if she still is or not, but last I saw she was. =x
psh, nah she only had access. and wow, that was a long time ago LOL!! YEH foo dont try askin my woman out foo! j/k no clue if she's still around or not. i dont see her on msn anymore.
MangChi lvl 130 Reborn Troj-War lvl 130-130(Sword prof. Fixed)
GoTekEnAraDaTao Market Char!
CloudDaGreat aka. Clod, aka SexyManCloud, aka GrapeApe.

Stellar winds...........can stink when somebody farts in it LOL.
CloudDaGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 13:06   #6
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDaGreat View Post
psh, nah she only had access. and wow, that was a long time ago LOL!! YEH foo dont try askin my woman out foo! j/k no clue if she's still around or not. i dont see her on msn anymore.
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Old 03-29-2009, 08:00   #7
Littledretao
NOOP =]

Littledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud of
Quote:
wha?!?!

Current Char:
~Andrea~ Rb Water > Fire (100 + or so)

Former Chars:
Jenova
~Electra~
B1ade
Frozen~Thunder

<3Happily Married to Doomhammer on all chars<3
Littledretao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 08:14   #8
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledretao View Post
wha?!?!
Do you still have a branch off of L2H? I believe it was called like noobs or something of the sort?

I'm trying to locate my 3rd member and I have a feeling it's the manager of your branch.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:18   #9
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Quote:
wha?!?!
HI!!!! u miss me?
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Old 03-29-2009, 08:21   #10
Littledretao
NOOP =]

Littledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud ofLittledretao has much to be proud of
Quote:
Do you still have a branch off of L2H? I believe it was called like noobs or something of the sort?

I'm trying to locate my 3rd member and I have a feeling it's the manager of your branch.
Love2hate noops, it was, and sadly I killed it a long time ago

Current Char:

Former Chars:
Jenova
~Electra~
B1ade
Frozen~Thunder

Old 03-29-2009, 10:52   #11
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

Quote:
Love2hate noops, it was, and sadly I killed it a long time ago
Dang.

And so the search continues...

Thanks for the help though.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:34   #12
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dang.

And so the search continues...

Thanks for the help though.
My Love2Hate > Your Love2Hate .
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 12:48   #13
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
My Love2Hate > Your Love2Hate .
My Love2Hate = your Love2Hate.

Old 03-29-2009, 13:20   #14
Littledretao
NOOP =]

MINE > ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Current Char:

Former Chars:
Jenova
~Electra~
B1ade
Frozen~Thunder

Old 03-29-2009, 13:22   #15
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My Love2Hate = your Love2Hate.
WELL I HAVE ANOTHER! AND ITS BIGGER N BETTER! ... Kinda
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: