Old 07-22-2010, 04:43   #1
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

AHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Permed an armor and down leveled it.

Ok well the first video was going kind of slow because I was hesitating to do this because I wasn't sure that it would stay permed after I lowered it, Idk why I didn't buy big stones I just wasn't thinking about it. Ran to my house to get more dbs. Don't ask me why.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147b6/

Down leveling the armor

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147c7/

Equipping the sexy beast.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147cc/

Armor is now level 70, and has had no problems. I'm almost posative that this is safe to do on gears now.

Oh and on another note.

DaVinci~ speaks to dubm_jr:
come back mothe r****er
dubm_jr speaks to DaVinci~:
**** Allah
Allah is a fake ***** now gtfo
***** he will **** your life
I'm a guy, does that mean that Allah is ***?
**** off comee back i will **** your ass
Are you *** also?
no put ur sure ***
Lol?
AHHitburnzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:24   #2
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Cool story bro.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 07:08   #3
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHHitburnzzz View Post
Ok well the first video was going kind of slow because I was hesitating to do this because I wasn't sure that it would stay permed after I lowered it, Idk why I didn't buy big stones I just wasn't thinking about it. Ran to my house to get more dbs. Don't ask me why.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147b6/

Down leveling the armor

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147c7/

Equipping the sexy beast.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147cc/

Armor is now level 70, and has had no problems. I'm almost posative that this is safe to do on gears now.

Oh and on another note.

come back mothe r****er
**** Allah
***** he will **** your life
I'm a guy, does that mean that Allah is ***?
**** off comee back i will **** your ass
Are you *** also?
no put ur sure ***
Lol?
Never gets old lul
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 16:45   #4
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

AHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Never gets old lul
Lol yeah. Good times.
AHHitburnzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 12:32   #5
eka18
Hi Manz :D

eka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHHitburnzzz View Post
Alot of **** about perm his armour kk nothing to be worried about even if he lost the phase effect he would pay again to perm it .........

Oh and on another fail story about a convo bet him and fire tao

but what was that line ???

it will be 2 late when u realize that god isn't a fake

and btw u are the perfect member for Royal family 90 percent of them are just copies of you

i know now why do JC keeps you as a pet like illusion for example

eka18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 12:41   #6
Tik.
Cnt.

Tik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eka18 View Post

and btw u are the perfect member for Royal family 90 percent of them are just copies of you

Allahs fake. True story. And they join Royal Family probly cos it's the only english speaking guild left on that server. Doubt anyone with half a brain would wanna join a guild to be spammed with Fake-god-worshipping clones of you.

Lolno.
Tik. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 18:50   #7
eka18
Hi Manz :D

eka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tik. View Post
And they join Royal Family probly cos it's the only english speaking guild left on that server
say what ? .. the only English speaking guild

and cya in hell heretic

eka18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 19:33   #8
Tik.
Cnt.

Tik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond reputeTik. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

and cya in hell heretic
Didnt I make that clear anyways? retard. lol'd at heretic.

Allahs still as fake as hell.

Lolno.
Old 07-31-2010, 18:14   #9
FruityHitler
PowerPuff

FruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

and cya in hell heretic
i beleive in god... not your god

my God is real

Someday in the future, these words must be spoken: I think its cashed, Mr. President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icis View Post
Perhaps he was implying that you should have posted a "fake" picture so we all didn't thrash on you and the fact you can't wipe your ass...
FruityHitler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 18:15   #10
Illusion~
IllegalFBs

Illusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Illusion~
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityHitler View Post

my God is real
thanks. quoted.
BrokenWings~ (-) >>>>
IllusionXFX (-)Ninja>Warrior>Trojan 131 (322 BP)

Who the hell cares what anybody else thinks, just look into your heart and do whatever the hell makes you happy.

Quote:
i believe in god... not your god

my God is real

WhYSoSeRioUs?
Illusion~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 18:16   #11
Illusion~
IllegalFBs

Illusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond reputeIllusion~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

iam JC's pet?
BrokenWings~ (-) >>>>

Who the hell cares what anybody else thinks, just look into your heart and do whatever the hell makes you happy.

Quote:

my God is real

WhYSoSeRioUs?
Old 07-31-2010, 18:20   #12
Illusion~
IllegalFBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tik. View Post
Didnt I make that clear anyways? retard. lol'd at heretic.

Allahs still as fake as hell.
we'r gonna know that Allah isnt fake when we find him on hell...
BrokenWings~ (-) >>>>

Quote:

my God is real

WhYSoSeRioUs?
Old 07-31-2010, 18:23   #13
FruityHitler
PowerPuff

FruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion~ View Post
thanks. quoted.
np nice avvy

Someday in the future, these words must be spoken: I think its cashed, Mr. President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icis View Post
Perhaps he was implying that you should have posted a "fake" picture so we all didn't thrash on you and the fact you can't wipe your ass...
FruityHitler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 20:39   #14
Tik.
Cnt.

Quote:

my God is real
Allah's fake, god's fake, religion is bull****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion~ View Post
we'r gonna know that Allah isnt fake when we find him on hell...
I'm not allowed in hell, I'm a heretic.(???)
Old 07-31-2010, 22:40   #15
Illusion~
IllegalFBs

Quote:
np nice avvy
ty
BrokenWings~ (-) >>>>

Quote:

my God is real

WhYSoSeRioUs?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: