Old 04-28-2013, 05:58   #1
ViviTheGreat

ViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Poker Ace Value

as of now ace is considered low, when in real poker ace it is suposed to be a swing card, either high or low. all too often i see a player with an ace, loosing to a player with a king, high card. again it happens all the time with determining dealer and anti's, a player with an ace doesnt end up dealer when the next highest card turns out to be something random, like a jack.

also when nobody has any pairs, or other combinations you consider it a tie between two players. when again in poker it goes to the player with the next highest card. only if the two players have the same exact 5 cards of high value are you suposed to split the pot.

a players best 5 cards can be used from either their hand or from the table cards, or any combination of cards from table or hand, for a total of 7 to chose from, in a tie the player with the highest card wins, and its suposed to go to 5 cards if they keep on matching values, otherwise the player with the first higher card should win.

overall i consider these huge flaws, TQ please fix these.
ViviTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2013, 02:52   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know about huge, but I will put in a report to have things checked into. Thanks for the post.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 08:05   #3
ViviTheGreat

ViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Click image for larger version

Name:	wrap around straight.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	148773

from this picture you can see that this player won with a wrap around straight, a wrap around straight does not exist in texas holdem, its either low or high value, not both.

http://www.texasholdem-poker.com/straight

the player with the king and queen should've won with two pair of king and queen, and the other player should've lost with ace high.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:36   #4
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
That poker has been ****ed forever.

I think it was Confucius who programmed it.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 08:59   #5
ViviTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NACHOs View Post
That poker has been ****ed forever.

I think it was Confucius who programmed it.
well I would think that if we bring all known issues with it to TQ then they should be able to fix it.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:59   #6
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViviTheGreat View Post
well I would think that if we bring all known issues with it to TQ then they should be able to fix it.
Confucius say: Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 11:59   #7
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry, but that picture is far from clear. From what I see, the player won with a high straight, 10-A, which would clearly beat 2 pair. But again, the flop cards are far from clear, though the 1st card resembles a jack, 2nd card can be counted as 10 from the number of hearts shown, and 3rd card can be logically assumed to be a queen if you view similar images. There is no indication that there is a problem with the results of the hand.
Should you wish to report such things in the future, please be sure to provide screenshots that clearly show evidence of a problem.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 05-08-2013 at 12:04.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: