Old 09-25-2004, 18:27   #1
DarkAngel
*~*Stay away*~*i bite*~*

DarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond reputeDarkAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DarkAngel Send a message via Yahoo to DarkAngel
Exclamation Tip: Be Careful with these !

People, I'm doing thisfor trying to help you all.

It happened with 2 of my friends, and I think it can be the same case of some people, I'm not mentioning names heres so the guy will be called as Mr.X :P . Mr.X (lvl 97 Tao) was banned last week for no reason ( we didn't know it yet). So we talked and we discovered that he was banned 'cause a guy scammed him in this way:

-The guy goes to him and says he's lvl lower then 50, so ask Mr.X if he can helps him... So here goes, he asks Mr.X if he can Claim Prizes for him, in this case dbs, The guy gave db codes to Mr.X and he gets the dbs. He gives back dbs to the guy who asked the help, and as reaward he won 2 dbs. A few time l8r, he was banned.

This turned common, Last Week was Mr.X, This week was Mr.Y (Other friend who was lvl 58 I think). That's why appears this message everytime you logins:

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to DarkAngel: Don`t believe any unofficial notice of claiming prize and macro programs, or you will run a risk of losing accounts or items.[13:1]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to DarkAngel: Be aware of frauds related to dragonball codes. Never trade dragonball codes in cash or help others claim dragonball codes.[13:1]

Mr. X & Y didn't know that, or maybe forgot about that. So people be careful with taht, when a person asks you that, just don't help the guy, try take screenshots and try send admins.

I'm post this in all tradeforums and at Comunity Forum to help you ppl.

Thx, DarkAngel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
- - --^[ [Whisper]Euphemia speaks to Forgotten_Mind: who is that[15:7]
- - --^[[Whisper]Forgotten_Mind speaks to Euphemia: an evil teddy bear[15:7]
- - --^[[Whisper]Euphemia speaks to Forgotten_Mind: teddy bears dont play video games[15:7]
]^-- - -
- - --^[ At the beginning of the 21 century, the Umbrella(*cough* Microsoft *cough*) Corporation had become the largest commercial entity in the United States. Nine out of every ten homes contain its products. Its political and financial influence is felt everywhere. In public, it is the world's leading supplier of computer technology, medical products, and healthcare. Unknown, even to its own employees, its massive profits are generated by military technology, genetic experimentation and viral weaponry. (Quoted from dearest Mara-Anne ^^)]^-- - -
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2005, 09:24   #2
SkullRocker
Sword Using Warrior =D

SkullRocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SkullRocker Send a message via Yahoo to SkullRocker
thnx for the tip
Old 03-31-2005, 18:29   #3
HighRolla
~*~BalleR~*~

HighRolla is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

Humm.. and for all you noobs out there who are rich in rl and think they can keep on doing this, there is a REASON the lvl is 50, and if you dont watch out they might raise it.
HighRolla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2006, 19:31   #4
klknaaki

klknaaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Something similar happenned to a friend of mine... It is that he connected and bought some clubs 2 sock elite at 5kk!!! like two days later when he logged on he was on a conquer jail.. very weird.. a npc was there he talked to him and the NPC said that he was there for using hacking programs...!!! he didnt did Such a thing.. i told him i thought it was cause of those elite club 2 sock he bought at 5kk!!

People be really careful to who u buy items to.. i donno if thats the problem but be careful anywasys!!!!

AND thx for the tip
klknaaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 06:00   #5
Dart143

Dart143 is an unknown quantity at this point
thnx for the tip
Dart143 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2021, 07:56   #6
nikkireed

nikkireed is on a distinguished road
cafe near us We Have Created Our Signature Blends of Tea and Hot Chocolate.
nikkireed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: