Old 09-04-2010, 06:07   #1
Phako
FR & Proud

Phako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond repute
Angry TQ should improve ClanWar

Something that is really pissing me off in conquer...that clanwar :@

It's called CLAN war right ? Wtf others clan's player can join in it ?
During a clanwar,only the clans concerned should be able or allowed to enter inside the PK map...

I find stupid the way to call clanwar when everybody can enter in the zone...
When I challenge a clan war,there is always 50 people who's coming including the top player of our server...

It's a CLANwar or Guildwar or what ever ?? I think TQ should be able to make it fair and improve it,for example: when a zone is challenged,only both clan concerned can duel each other (the clan wich earn the zone,and the other one who want to take it)...that make sense and it's fair...At least,it's a TRUE clan war..

I really hope TQ will do something about it...or not calling it ClanWar...

My brother from San Francicsco get BJ'ed apparently for botting...He was recognized as the best SS'er ever on our server...He been checked 3 times already...he never get BJ'ed by others GM's.
+Paulina+ (GM's friend especially Opal) called GM's and my brother IRL got Botjailed...?

GM's acting stupidly for their friends!!
•368Bp Full +12 -7 all permanent (pure ninja)
Retired of conquer
Phako is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 06:36   #2
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
nah then clan war would be dead. On our server, clan war is more like a "risk" style of play. challenges everywhere, decide to defend your own or help allies. It's quite lively with us so its fun.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 08:07   #3
Phako
FR & Proud

Phako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
nah then clan war would be dead. On our server, clan war is more like a "risk" style of play. challenges everywhere, decide to defend your own or help allies. It's quite lively with us so its fun.
Well,i'm not saying that you'r wrong.But the clan war is normaly clan vs clan...
It's cool if you get alot of fun because you take risk to protect your zone or friend's one etc.. but the clanwar like it's named,is normaly clan vs clan.

I can't give more details...if TQ do something,they have to make sense..
In my server,you can't hold a zone 1 week...our top player is a freaking dumbass person and take everything with all his guild,and when you challenge a clan...if the guy challenged is from his guild,the top player come and help him...so no point to try to take the zone...except coming at 300.

Do you get me ?

Clan vs clan would be much funnier because everyone could try his chance
I'm a fair person...I find clanwar really ****ed...

My brother from San Francicsco get BJ'ed apparently for botting...He was recognized as the best SS'er ever on our server...He been checked 3 times already...he never get BJ'ed by others GM's.
+Paulina+ (GM's friend especially Opal) called GM's and my brother IRL got Botjailed...?

Retired of conquer
Old 09-04-2010, 08:10   #4
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
clan war is multi tasking and defending/attacking maps with your side.

clan qualifier is clan vs clan.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 08:21   #5
Phako
FR & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
clan war is multi tasking and defending/attacking maps with your side.

clan qualifier is clan vs clan.
LMAO..On this point,you are true...But ahahah in my server,I did clan qualifier only twice since it's released !! Now...try to make a clan vs clan...everyone doesn't care about the clan vs clan because rewards are ****....

Everyone do clanwar for exp and stones...So that why they are coming at 100 for 1 zone...it just sound stupid,that just unfair...more you are,more you win.
Clan vs clan would be just funnier...there is alot of strong clan in our server..
But even with that,the challenge is over because the top player come and rappe everyone just because he have some more Bp than us and he come with 100 peeps..Lol where is the challenge?

Retired of conquer
Old 09-04-2010, 10:13   #6
Andy<3

Andy<3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phako View Post
LMAO..On this point,you are true...But ahahah in my server,I did clan qualifier only twice since it's released !! Now...try to make a clan vs clan...everyone doesn't care about the clan vs clan because rewards are ****....

Everyone do clanwar for exp and stones...So that why they are coming at 100 for 1 zone...it just sound stupid,that just unfair...more you are,more you win.
Clan vs clan would be just funnier...there is alot of strong clan in our server..
But even with that,the challenge is over because the top player come and rappe everyone just because he have some more Bp than us and he come with 100 peeps..Lol where is the challenge?
im agreed.
Andy<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 11:42   #7
-Blud.ShoT..
Nooberator

-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute-Blud.ShoT.. has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with this cuz on my server wen i challenge clans the enemy brings ppl that are not even in their clan to cw to help them...like 10 2nd rb 130+ chars thats not even in their clan -.-
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„

Old 09-04-2010, 14:50   #8
Sav
Bollocks..

Sav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond reputeSav has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I like all the new things, clan war, guild pkt, elite pk.. It's like TQ is just giving me free money.
(***8976;***9632;_***9632;)
Sav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 18:27   #9
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
Personally I like all the new things, clan war, guild pkt, elite pk.. It's like TQ is just giving me free money.

All pvp contests they released are fun. =x Only when your enemies show up. -.-
Old 09-05-2010, 04:15   #10
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
Ehh wells its true lmao on our server its like 5 of our clan vs 3 other WHOLE ENITRE guilds lmao when we try to take the map. It is pretty funny though basically 1 maxed fire and 4 noobey bped (280-300max) chars taking out people left and right. Personally i just throw random sses at these moments bound to hit like 4 or 5 people before dieing from 3-4 seperate critical nadoes

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2010, 04:20   #11
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Yes!!!

Agreed, I would have won. Then this random clan shows up and kill us all, not even protecting their own City.
Now I have their City and they are pissed.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2010, 05:51   #12
Imperium2006

Imperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond reputeImperium2006 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree I quit for a year and the whole server joined one side so when i go to take a clan map its me vs the server.. just my 366 nin vs their full +12 nin tro 2xfire and another 10-20 of the guildies depending on the evening. If you got your own map you should be stuck to your own map.
Imperium2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2010, 06:06   #13
The_Man

The_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond repute
kinda like last night a clan that was created by a lvl 100 noob with unq bound gear took my map cuz he got his guild and allie guild to come help him so he just sat outside while they killed everybody and when we were all dead and right before 20:35 he comes in to get the victory...If you come to my server one guild has every city and every clan just because they create characters so we cant get them. i only do clan war for the exp being lvl 133 its kinda hard to lvl without it... TQ really needs to fix it to actually be fair and if you want pvp thats why they have pk arena elite pk and guild pk.... CLAN WAR is clan vs clan not any noob that wants to join
The_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2010, 20:38   #14
maximite

maximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond reputemaximite has a reputation beyond repute
clan war is bs. Its more like bulker protects all clan site and gets items. Pretty much same as guild pk and contest now. no more need to bulk now.

Make clan wars so only clans who sign up or are defending can take them. not have the bulker hold it with his noob chars or guildies
maximite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2010, 23:18   #15
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
Protip: challenge all the enemies clans and then decide which one you'll go for.
Doubt they'll be able to bring their full force for defend.

Sure it takes some gold, but that's worthless anyways.
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: