Dynamitedakilla is on a distinguished road
Cool New Weapon/skill set for tros

Snake Sword/ Whip sword

1H

Attack power of club

Attack speed of sword

Range of scythe

Passive and active skills.

Storm- passive aoe attack similar to rage, but with the frequency and attack boost of phoenix

Twirling fury- active skill a flurry of rapid strikes a targeted version of wwk instead of the aoe style of wwk with this flurry you have to be able to target the intended victim, much like ss/fb/blade tempest/radiant palm

God of Blades- XP skill as with the shuriken vortex the character spins, but unlike it your blades in extended form are the damaging factor.
Dynamitedakilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 00:19   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
I'll still herc moar.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 00:24   #3
Dynamitedakilla

You go ahead, I am simply giving a new option, I personally would like a weapon special to the Trojan, warriors have shields, taos backswords, archers bows, ninjas katanas and scythes, pirates pistols and rapiers, monks prayer beads
Old 05-29-2012, 00:34   #4
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
And trojans can herc moar than any1 of them.

Having a class weapon doesn't really mean anything. It's their abilities.
Old 05-29-2012, 00:45   #5
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
And trojans can herc moar than any1 of them.

Having a class weapon doesn't really mean anything. It's their abilities.

LOL the ability to herc more means ****. And guess what, that's all trojans have. They have golem, spirit healing....lol. And they have fb and ss, something every class can use and 3 classes do the same damage with more skills.

Trojan has less defense, less m-defense then almost every class. There is no class that has crappier stats then trojan. Even Archers have less defense but have a **** tonne more m-defense.

Hp? Unless you relot trojans don't even come close to other classes.

Versatile skills? Nada.

Awesome xp skill? Nope, unless you have high agility totally pointless. And if you do, great even less hp for you.

At least a unique skill? Used to be herc, now? Nope.

So tell me how trojans are better then any class right now? lol. Archers don't count.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 00:56   #6
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
LOL the ability to herc more means ****. And guess what, that's all trojans have. They have golem, spirit healing....lol. And they have fb and ss, something every class can use and 3 classes do the same damage with more skills.

Trojan has less defense, less m-defense then almost every class. There is no class that has crappier stats then trojan. Even Archers have less defense but have a **** tonne more m-defense.

Versatile skills? Nada.

Awesome xp skill? Nope, unless you have high agility totally pointless. And if you do, great even less hp for you.

So tell me how trojans are better then any class right now? lol. Archers don't count.
Your argument is right when your looking at the tier where skilled players come in.

For the rest of the 2.0, tros are the bomb. That's prolly what they are made for. An easy to use class for conquer's third world competition.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:19   #7
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post

Versatile skills? Nada.

I can see where you come from but a tro can still 1 herc other +12 accounts with stig. If they get something new herc should be nerved, no AOE skill should 1 hit similar BP players. It is a noobie skill I know, but most full +12 account in my server are tro's that use 2 clubs and do nothing but herc... Boring as bat ****.

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 09:36   #8
Dynamitedakilla

Cool Edit #1

Snake Sword/ Whip sword

1H

Stats of Snake Sword lay between the club and sword already in existance example: 120 Super Snake sword might have a max atck of 1970, a min atck of 1031 and a dex score of 50 with the range of 8 paces.

Passive and active skills to compliment the new weapon.

Storm- passive aoe attack similar to rage, but with the frequency and attack boost of phoenix

Twirling fury- active skill a flurry of rapid strikes a targeted version of wwk instead of the aoe style of wwk with this flurry you have to be able to target the intended victim, much like ss/fb/blade tempest/radiant palm

God of Blades- XP skill as with the shuriken vortex the character spins, but unlike it your blades in extended form are the damaging factor.

Also if you vote for changes to this idea please say what changes you might make, and remember; this weapon and its skills awesome as they are, should not make the trojans gods. Just equals with the other classes, this particular weapon may give us more chances to be skilled and hit just about everyone. This post is NOT about hercules, everyone knows it is the noob skill of the trojans and no one needs to say it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamitedakilla View Post
Snake Sword/ Whip sword

1H

Attack power of club

Attack speed of sword

Range of scythe

Passive and active skills.

Old 05-29-2012, 13:26   #9
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Dont forget dragon whirl or iron certain.

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 22:41   #10
EvoArch
Icarus

EvoArch is on a distinguished road
How about instead of a new weapon how about people explore the weapons
CO has to offer. Club, blade, sword are the 3 most used unclassed 1h weapon
In game. 2h is wand, spear, and whatever. How about the whip? The sceptar?
The hammer? The damn daggers? The long hammer? Co has a lot of weps and alot of skills for them. Use em.

Cpt.Secksy: as of now pure wat 117 (going to 120)

icarus-arch-arch 127 (semi-active)

Evolution
Guild-Student Council
EvoArch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 23:01   #11
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoArch View Post
How about instead of a new weapon how about people explore the weapons
CO has to offer. Club, blade, sword are the 3 most used unclassed 1h weapon
In game. 2h is wand, spear, and whatever. How about the whip? The sceptar?
The hammer? The damn daggers? The long hammer? Co has a lot of weps and alot of skills for them. Use em.
Daggers has to be the most used weapon out of the ignored list. I'd go with skills for the rest maybe.

Don't have much to say since their skills are buffed.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:42   #12
rewargo
Warrior

rewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond repute
seriously guys, just submit these sugestions as articles. u earn points which ultimately can be exchanged to cps.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:32   #13
Mr. Kite
Banned

Mr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Kite has a reputation beyond repute
^

Not like they'd get approved anyways.
Mr. Kite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: