Old 10-14-2007, 23:25   #61
GoobeR

GoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond reputeGoobeR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindoku View Post
doesnt mean you're the one who killed em all. post a pic with it saying you killed them at the bottom.
Who really gives a sh!t they all sucked anyways
GoobeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2007, 05:38   #62
Shindoku
refined

Shindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Shindoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazz(again) View Post
good.
yeah, im glad its all kool w/ him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoobeR View Post
Who really gives a sh!t they all sucked anyways
haha, ur right. forgive me mastor
Shindoku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2007, 01:17   #63
Solblade
Triforce

Solblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

nooP
Old 10-18-2007, 10:10   #64
Winduu
ImNotAM0d

Winduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud of
Quote:

whats up with all the Satan stuff ?
Winduu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2007, 13:56   #65
Shindoku
refined

Shindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winduu View Post
whats up with all the Satan stuff ?
maybe because im a Satanist and im bored enough to put it in my sig?
Old 10-18-2007, 17:10   #66
Winduu
ImNotAM0d

Winduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud ofWinduu has much to be proud of
Quote:
maybe because im a Satanist and im bored enough to put it in my sig?
why are you a satanist
Old 10-18-2007, 17:53   #67
Shindoku
refined

Quote:
why are you a satanist
that's a stupid question. it's like asking someone why they're christian, catholic, buddhist, or another religion. read the satanic bible by anton szander lavey. i bet you dont even know half of what its about. you've probably got the stereotypical idea of the religion. its actually much different than what most ppl think.
Old 10-18-2007, 18:31   #68
Spazz(again)
Banned

Spazz(again) will become famous soon enough
Quote:
that's a stupid question. it's like asking someone why they're christian, catholic, buddhist, or another religion. read the satanic bible by anton szander lavey. i bet you dont even know half of what its about. you've probably got the stereotypical idea of the religion. its actually much different than what most ppl think.
oh..my..****ing...god.. i'm not even going to START on you >_>
Spazz(again) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2007, 20:11   #69
Winduu
ImNotAM0d

Quote:
If its a stupid question then why cant you give me a simple answer to back up your beliefs of your so called "satanic religion".

or is satanism the only religion that accepts fags ?
Old 10-18-2007, 21:20   #70
Shindoku
refined

Quote:
If its a stupid question then why cant you give me a simple answer to back up your beliefs of your so called "satanic religion".

or is satanism the only religion that accepts fags ?
wow, you really are an idiot. i dont have to explain myself to you, you dont even know the half of it. and fyi, im straight.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:47   #71
Solblade
Triforce

Solblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond reputeSolblade has a reputation beyond repute
satan SUX! oh no does that make me rascist??????
Old 11-04-2007, 02:58   #72
Spazz(again)
Banned

Just caught a glimpse of what TQ is working on next: Guard Online.. will be quite interesting
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2769/41631169ma9.jpg
Old 11-25-2007, 20:58   #73
~+DiViNe+~

~+DiViNe+~ is on a distinguished road
plvl me in QO

I played QO when the @ commands existed
But now its dead
~+DiViNe+~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 21:47   #74
Spazz(again)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+DiViNe+~ View Post
plvl me in QO

I played QO when the @ commands existed
But now its dead
whisper KillerPenguin or KillerPotato sometime. or tell me your char name and i'll whisper you.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:16   #75
Shindoku
refined

All noobs but the #1 noob award goes to: Asante!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	80Ownage_Mara.jpg.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	26632   Click image for larger version

Name:	80Ownage_trailertrashtor.jpg.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	26633   Click image for larger version

Name:	83Ownage_Asante.jpg.jpg
Views:	144