Old 01-20-2019, 03:43   #1
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone could give me an advice about iincreasing fps?

So, I decided to reinstall Co cuz I was having some graphic issues. Sometimes it had spikes while jumping. I decided to reinstall the game but it got even worse lol. Before I had 90 fps with 60-70 ping, now 00-10 fps with 500+ ping. Yeh, I know how it sounds, but in the mid of mkt I do have 00 fps rofl.
What should I do? Did u guys experience anything like this before? If so, what was the solution? I already reinstalled this "flawless" game 3 times by now. Nothing changes. X_X
Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2019, 04:26   #2
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Try changing the settings to compatibility mode. Right click -> properties -> compatibility. Do you have a monitor with more than 60 hz that you need that 90 fps? xD

Also, while changing the map you will always experience the lag, there is no fix for that. It is because the game is poorly optimized and has way too many files. Not to mention it being 32bit... So yeah.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2019, 09:07   #3
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Try changing the settings to compatibility mode. Right click -> properties -> compatibility. Do you have a monitor with more than 60 hz that you need that 90 fps? xD

Also, while changing the map you will always experience the lag, there is no fix for that. It is because the game is poorly optimized and has way too many files. Not to mention it being 32bit... So yeah.
Everything u've said was checked. Still no improvement. In some areas (outside tc) I get 90 fps while in the mid of the mkt 01 fps lmao. On events or arena I get 10-15 top max

Old 01-20-2019, 09:24   #4
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Everything u've said was checked. Still no improvement. In some areas (outside tc) I get 90 fps while in the mid of the mkt 01 fps lmao. On events or arena I get 10-15 top max
But did you try different compatibility modes? Also is it constant 1 fps while in market? It should go away in a bit if you are there for the first time after jumping there.
Old 01-20-2019, 13:42   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
But did you try different compatibility modes? Also is it constant 1 fps while in market? It should go away in a bit if you are there for the first time after jumping there.
Ye, I did and nothing changes. I reinstalled it for the fourth time. Same thing is happening Lmao. Maybe it's a sign for a break haha.

Update: It got solved dunno how but I entered the game to check it last time and now it works like a charm. Apparently TQ doesn't want me take any break roflmao!

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 01-20-2019 at 15:33.
Old 01-26-2019, 00:49   #6
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
I have large spikes in FPS and ping also, what is the fix? I just want to see what I can do to increase the FPS that I get. I***8217;ve always had issues with ping and FPS it seems.. I have had the game installed on multiple computers and I always get 200+ping with 20-30 FPS but that will dip to 15 when I am in areas with a lot of people fighting like the pole in guild wars or when I***8217;m calpturing flags in Ctf.. so any fixes your able to give me in regards to increasing my game performance please let me know so I can try them. Thanks in advance hopefully your suggestions will help me increase my game experience

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2019, 03:04   #7
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
I have large spikes in FPS and ping also, what is the fix? I just want to see what I can do to increase the FPS that I get. I***8217;ve always had issues with ping and FPS it seems.. I have had the game installed on multiple computers and I always get 200+ping with 20-30 FPS but that will dip to 15 when I am in areas with a lot of people fighting like the pole in guild wars or when I***8217;m calpturing flags in Ctf.. so any fixes your able to give me in regards to increasing my game performance please let me know so I can try them. Thanks in advance hopefully your suggestions will help me increase my game experience
I really have no idea but in my case it got fixed by its own. It's like in the morning I saw the issue and in the night when I logged in, it dissapeared. From 500-600 ping / 1-20 FPS max, it got back to 64 ping 90 FPS. Did you check the box - >higher FPS (based on your computer) from settings?

Old 01-27-2019, 03:38   #8
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
crazy

Quote:
I really have no idea but in my case it got fixed by its own. It's like in the morning I saw the issue and in the night when I logged in, it dissipated. From 500-600 ping / 1-20 FPS max, it got back to 64 ping 90 FPS. Did you check the box - >higher FPS (based on your computer) from settings?
Yes i did, I am not seeing any huge increase in FPS or in Connection speed. I have a good internet connection and when i play first person shooter games i have no problem getting about 100 fps steady with just about any of them that i play. I am not sure why this game has such a bad problem running on my computer. The laptop I play the game on is a fairly current computer. I bought it within the last two years so it has current processor ram / ROM etc. etc.. I don't see why i have any problems what so ever running this dated game.. other then the fact that TQ has a ****ty operation system, but i figure that the community has figured out ways around the lag that the game seems to create from within itself..

for instance when i enter the game and move around twin city it takes me quite a long time to be able to get from one side of the map to the other. but once i have made it from one side to the other, i am able to move around a bit more freely...on startup though i have a huge amount of lag / latency issues.
I have heard that it has something to do with the amount of files that they have to even start the twin city map up...but i digress

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2019, 10:40   #9
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
Yes i did, I am not seeing any huge increase in FPS or in Connection speed. I have a good internet connection and when i play first person shooter games i have no problem getting about 100 fps steady with just about any of them that i play. I am not sure why this game has such a bad problem running on my computer. The laptop I play the game on is a fairly current computer. I bought it within the last two years so it has current processor ram / ROM etc. etc.. I don't see why i have any problems what so ever running this dated game.. other then the fact that TQ has a ****ty operation system, but i figure that the community has figured out ways around the lag that the game seems to create from within itself..

for instance when i enter the game and move around twin city it takes me quite a long time to be able to get from one side of the map to the other. but once i have made it from one side to the other, i am able to move around a bit more freely...on startup though i have a huge amount of lag / latency issues.
I have heard that it has something to do with the amount of files that they have to even start the twin city map up...but i digress
That happens to me too and I am on a desktop not on a laptop. Hmm i really dunno. Try to reinstall it maybe it will work. Btw run on low Definition, it really helps. U don't need those ****ty effects actually lol. It doesn't help at all and it will only consum ur resources, u'll get more lag and ur fps will decrease dramatically. Unless you have like those video cards GTX 1k+.....I suggest u run the low def.

Old 01-27-2019, 14:06   #10
Luminazvi

Quote:
That happens to me too and I am on a desktop not on a laptop. Hmm i really dunno. Try to reinstall it maybe it will work. Btw run on low Definition, it really helps. U don't need those ****ty effects actually lol. It doesn't help at all and it will only consum ur resources, u'll get more lag and ur fps will decrease dramatically. Unless you have like those video cards GTX 1k+.....I suggest u run the low def.
CO isnt graphic dependent game. It requires a good processor. You can have that GTX 1k+, but it wont make a big difference anyways.
Imo a big difference comes if you install CO on SSD instead of HDD, CO has damn many files and SSD can deal with that way better. After you change maps you will lag anyways, can't really do anything about that. I have quite a decent PC, but still lagging a lot, so...

In past i played CO with 3 clients opened on my 256 mb RAM Acer laptop etc and it ran better than it does now
Old 01-27-2019, 22:52   #11
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
CO isnt graphic dependent game. It requires a good processor. You can have that GTX 1k+, but it wont make a big difference anyways.
Imo a big difference comes if you install CO on SSD instead of HDD, CO has damn many files and SSD can deal with that way better. After you change maps you will lag anyways, can't really do anything about that. I have quite a decent PC, but still lagging a lot, so...

*In past i played CO with 3 clients opened on my 256 mb RAM Acer laptop etc and it ran better than it does now
lol. I have a SSD + a HDD on my current desktop. The funny thing is that I run the game on the HDD and I see no difference, instead of the SSD.

* Reffering to that, a long time ago, I had a desktop with 128 Ram then upgraded it to 256 RAM with a 128 Mb nvidia Video Card and a Pentium 2.4Ghz processor and it ran better than my laptop 1 Gb videocard / 4 Gb of Ram / i3 processor. What memories, rofl.

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 01-27-2019 at 22:57.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: