Old 06-19-2016, 10:35   #16
AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
In my Ticket TQ said to use a PC to play... how can i do that when i don't have a PC and i play on mac
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2016, 12:43   #17
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
hook me up with unlocked fps then. I'd like to have over 200+ Fps haha
Using TQ's unlocked atm, dont really notice a diff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManDamn View Post
In my Ticket TQ said to use a PC to play... how can i do that when i don't have a PC and i play on mac
I used to play on mac a few years ago, switched over to PC and most of the bugs are gone
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2016, 14:33   #18
AlexManDamn

Yeah but i spent over 3,000$ for my mac and my work involves mac, and I personally don't like PC's due to spyware and viruses and other issues involved my work. I don't understand why TQ has a MAC version if it does not work properly and they cannot fix it, this makes no sense.
Old 06-19-2016, 14:34   #19
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah but i spent over 3,000$ for my mac and my work involves mac, and I personally don't like PC's due to spyware and viruses and other issues involved my work. I don't understand why TQ has a MAC version if it does not work properly and they cannot fix it, this makes no sense.
Damn son $3k for a mac =S

Get a PC for gaming =D

As long as you dont visit any shady websites you shouldnt have a problem with spyware and viruses

Mac bugs have been reported for years but it seems like the majority of players are PC users so thats prob why they ignore it
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2016, 14:37   #20
AlexManDamn

but bro i got retina display sum good ass quality graphics, and a pc would cost expensive for decent pixels n conquer is the only game i play i don't wanna waste a bunch of money just to be able to play conquer because TQ hires lazy bad employees as GM's and idiots that don't do much and cannot properly program the game to work with MAC,
Old 06-19-2016, 15:00   #21
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
but bro i got retina display sum good ass quality graphics, and a pc would cost expensive for decent pixels n conquer is the only game i play i don't wanna waste a bunch of money just to be able to play conquer because TQ hires lazy bad employees as GM's and idiots that don't do much and cannot properly program the game to work with MAC,
former mac co user of 2 years. Only problem I have with mac is not being able to change "lock resolution" all you make is new stupid folders when playing tournies

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2016, 16:34   #22
AlexManDamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
former mac co user of 2 years. Only problem I have with mac is not being able to change "lock resolution" all you make is new stupid folders when playing tournies
if u play mac as i do right now u will see all the bugs and problems :[
Old 06-19-2016, 23:00   #23
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
Damn son $3k for a mac =S

Get a PC for gaming =D

As long as you dont visit any shady websites you shouldnt have a problem with spyware and viruses

Mac bugs have been reported for years but it seems like the majority of players are PC users so thats prob why they ignore it
3k for pc might be alot, but in personal experience, when i look how long my 1500$ windows laptops lasted, compared to my mac, the mac turns out cheaper its 5years old already with still decent stats (i7 8gb ram) and doesnt show any signs of breaking down yet.
But when it breaks im still going back to windows lol
would be nice to play without bugs again, and get more options for other games..
Old 06-20-2016, 01:11   #24
AlexManDamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
3k for pc might be alot, but in personal experience, when i look how long my 1500$ windows laptops lasted, compared to my mac, the mac turns out cheaper its 5years old already with still decent stats (i7 8gb ram) and doesnt show any signs of breaking down yet.
But when it breaks im still going back to windows lol
would be nice to play without bugs again, and get more options for other games..
bro do u have the same bugs i do? or some?
Old 06-20-2016, 01:13   #25
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
bro do u have the same bugs i do? or some?
yep, i posted about it in bugs section, but only about the worst ones

but my previous bug report never got a reply so we'll see if they will bother to fix in the next few days/weeks/...
Old 06-20-2016, 15:29   #26
AlexManDamn

I saw your post in the bugs section, write a ticket too bro i wrote a ticket and tq is being *** saying to get a PC, write a ticket so they know I'm not the only mac player with this problem
Old 06-20-2016, 15:51   #27
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I saw your post in the bugs section, write a ticket too bro i wrote a ticket and tq is being *** saying to get a PC, write a ticket so they know I'm not the only mac player with this problem
Lol did they actually tell you to get a PC. Please post screenshot of GM response.

p.s. you should get a PC.
Old 06-20-2016, 16:01   #28
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad

Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Lol did they actually tell you to get a PC. Please post screenshot of GM response.

p.s. you should get a PC.
Bet they actually did lmao, Chinese customer service at its finest!

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2016, 16:17   #29
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Also to note again:

Epic beads will not read + minor items. Originally one bead could id the minor and a +8 lotto was used and one bead just can only read + stones. After reaching = values and going back to a +8 1h to add to the epic bead that originally accepted the +8 1h lotto 1h'r it now can not read any + minor item so only stones are id'd now.

Seems also that TQ has no idea whats going on with this issue. Launch without a thorough test run just like always.

If anyone else had the issue and fixed the issue it would be nice to hear from them on whats going on
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2016, 16:38   #30
AlexManDamn

GM-Dante***8217;s reply(2016/6/16 23:41:39):
Thank you for your information. Would you mind giving us some screenshots and telling us the os system information about your mac (el catpion or other version information) so that we can submit it to our GM in charge? Looking forward to your reply.

then i gave him like 10 screen shots regarding all the bugs and said all my problems again as far as the bugs... and this is the response i got

GM-Chris***8217;s reply(2016/6/19 1:00:24):
Sorry to hear that. As for the MAC client issue, we have been awared. If possible, hope you can try to use a PC to enjoy our game. As for the bound stones from the Underworld quest, did you use them on bound items? Also, hope you can use the PC client to check the mailbox for the 5000 chi points. Thanks for your support.

as u can see TQ has horrible customer service lol

My reply(2016/6/19 13:44:38):
I cannot purchase a PC computer to play conquer, which is a free game. I have spent over 7,000$ USD on conquer and since the release of perfection my game is not working properly, I don***8217;t understand why GM***8217;s cannot fix some simple issues. My main problem is not being able to switch out of Capture Mode, I am stuck in capture mode, I have provided pictures, and now I am being told to use a PC computer. I don***8217;t understand how this is helpful. I ask for some real help please, a GM In charge to have this problem fixed.

I stated my problem 100 times, then the GM clearly asks for a screen shot, after I provide that the only response I get is we are aware of the problem please use a PC to enjoy the game? Why would you ask me for screen shots in the first place if your response after i give them is going to be utterly pointless and useless. TQ fix the bugs ... a lot of people will quit if these aren't fixed including me and please remove anything called a GM and put in people for "Customer Service" no real game has a "Game Master" they have real customer service employees for real customers and provide a simple service or product as a company, TQ is run by morons trying to make a quick profit which is quiet clear.

Last edited by AlexManDamn; 06-20-2016 at 16:45.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: