Old 12-09-2011, 00:13   #16
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
We got second. Us and Pharos dominated everyone, we both had 30k+ while third place had 6549. Give it a week they will post a screenshot. Or just login to our server.

At least two servers had twice as many +12s as Mercury did. Yet they didn't get top 2. We had 8 +12 chars there, one of which is an archer. Then two more with mostly +12, one of which had low level gear.
That would be us lmao, we could have got first place if we made one big guild but 100 people in to 3 guilds roughly 33 people each got us no where.
Still that one guild got 5th and was in 3rd for a while with only 2 +12s. Between our 3 guilds we had about 15-16 full +12s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~2Pac~ View Post
Wanted to ask abt the video so 3 Kings all allied and theyr ur enemis? Is there any1 from ur side who can kill em? I bet its pretty hard at gw ! How do u do it i would quit long time if it would happen in my server!
Well since then 3 full +12 have came and one of em donated 15 billion to nobility and 3-4 billion for their other accounts and their working on a 4th full +12, then 2 older full +12s came back so the sides have evened out and yes it sucked we won about 3 of the 20 gws until the sides evened lmfao.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2011, 00:36   #17
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
That would be us lmao, we could have got first place if we made one big guild but 100 people in to 3 guilds roughly 33 people each got us no where.
Still that one guild got 5th and was in 3rd for a while with only 2 +12s. Between our 3 guilds we had about 15-16 full +12s.
Yea he made obviously a mistake then by adding the +12 across 3 guilds. I also assume that your 3 guilds werent actually working together in cs ctf and are usually enemies.

The situation in mercury is quite different, there one side got way more +12 than anyone else, they just made 3 guilds to get top 3 of ctf instead of just rank 1 each time. So those 60 ppl are actually nothing but part of 1 guild on the server too.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2011, 01:11   #18
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Yea he made obviously a mistake then by adding the +12 across 3 guilds. I also assume that your 3 guilds werent actually working together in cs ctf and are usually enemies.

The situation in mercury is quite different, there one side got way more +12 than anyone else, they just made 3 guilds to get top 3 of ctf instead of just rank 1 each time. So those 60 ppl are actually nothing but part of 1 guild on the server too.
Yeah I am allied to one, the other is my enemy but wants me to allie them. I had no problem joining either of those 2 guilds but my allie refused to even associate with them. So I suggested they both join me, which my allie said no to and enemy said yes to. I have the biggest and most active guild on the server but their excuse was I only have 335 bp so we just went with 3 guilds. I could have joined the enemy (who got 5th and would have had 70+ people if my guild alone joined) but my allie would get pissy I didn't join them and my allie refused to cooperate and thinks bp means leadership so I just didn't join them. We could have gotten 8th but that doesn't take us to world ctf so we just had fun pking instead of running around getting flags.
Old 12-11-2011, 18:23   #19
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Well, we are really appreciative of what you wrote about the event and the game, and the suggestion has been recorded on data and forwarded to the staff in charge, and the higher up.

Your review on the Cross-server Capture the Flag will be taken into consideration and we'll continually work on the demerits and merits of the competition and hope to make it more competitive and fairer for the players enjoying it.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 00:17   #20
Kadafi18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Well, we are really appreciative of what you wrote about the event and the game, and the suggestion has been recorded on data and forwarded to the staff in charge, and the higher up.

Your review on the Cross-server Capture the Flag will be taken into consideration and we'll continually work on the demerits and merits of the competition and hope to make it more competitive and fairer for the players enjoying it.
Cool thanks.
Old 12-16-2011, 00:27   #21
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Ok nothing against you kadafi bud but why the hell would a mod care to show up in such a useless thread?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 00:45   #22
Kadafi18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Ok nothing against you kadafi bud but why the hell would a mod care to show up in such a useless thread?
Well no one really gave input for the event before and this is the first real cross server event so I'm sure they'd like to hear what people think about it.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:03   #23
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
it was the most fun ive had on co in a long time, glad my friends got me to dl the past 5 patches or so and participate.
most surprising thing for me was how the server managed to get the 2?, 3? sides - that would spend the whole day trash talking on broadcast and giving each other death threats - to join a single guild and cooperate to actually do something productive.
although some people from my server were having lag issues and dcing. i myself dced a total of maybe 30 times during the event when things got crowded l0l

also, question: how exactly was the tournament run? was it a ctf for the servers in 1 group? or was it every server or sumthing.

Last edited by andyliuandy; 12-16-2011 at 01:06.
andyliuandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2011, 01:06   #24
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well no one really gave input for the event before and this is the first real cross server event so I'm sure they'd like to hear what people think about it.
I mean.. in term of the lag threads that've been out there.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:08   #25
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wasnt there a cross server super gw or sumthing that ran like 3 matches b4 tq dropped the idea. and the world elite pkt thing if that counts
Old 12-16-2011, 01:11   #26
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliuandy View Post
wasnt there a cross server super gw or sumthing that ran like 3 matches b4 tq dropped the idea. and the world elite pkt thing if that counts
There's one thing about ctf that's better than guild wars...it's not about the last two minutes.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:17   #27
Kadafi18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
There's one thing about ctf that's better than guild wars...it's not about the last two minutes.
Yeah definitly it has nothing on guild pkt though I miss that event so much. I don't miss the 2 hours of grinding on mondays though.

Quote:

I think so but I was a new player at the time so it was the least of my priorities haha and world pkt was a joke look who won a psn starring bs/shield wearing ninja T_T.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:28   #28
andyliuandy

so ... again, was there a page on co website with details for the cs ctf? nvr found one
also, was it just 1 big ctf with all the servers in it? or was there more than 1 for diff servers
Old 12-16-2011, 01:32   #29
Kadafi18

Quote:
so ... again, was there a page on co website with details for the cs ctf? nvr found one
also, was it just 1 big ctf with all the servers in it? or was there more than 1 for diff servers
There is a page on cross ctf but it doesn't say anything useful it's just glorifying the event and naming the prizes. 10 servers randomly selected top 3 guilds for each server (picked by the last ctf top 3 places) so 30 guilds. My server got lucky, we were easily the best server in our group but 3 guilds 30-40 members over 1 guild which a lot of other servers did is the reason why we did bad (5th,13th,14th) place.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:23   #30
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
most surprising thing for me was how the server managed to get the 2?, 3? sides - that would spend the whole day trash talking on broadcast and giving each other death threats - to join a single guild and cooperate to actually do something productive.
Uh have you even read the thread? At least the mercury guild had only ppl of one side in it, because those ppl had the rank 1-3 in the normal ctf..
And as i said, I assume that the other servers that had only one big guild are dominated by 1 side too.
So yea it was actually no big achievement.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: