Old 09-08-2019, 11:04   #1
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
game constantly keeps crashing!

i have 3 main characters, 2 of which are 140. but i wanted to try a pure warrior so today i reinstalled the game.. i make a new char and almost each time i talk to a NPC when finishing a quest, the game will crash. at first it lasts like 30 seconds until the screen isn't frozen anymore. then i play a bit and the next time it crash, it lasts forever! it does this every time.. i also had big problems trying to uninstall and reinstall the game. whenever i tried to uninstall after i allowed the game to autopatch or if i patch it manually, i got this error "Internal Error: Cannot find utCompiledCode record for this version of the uninstaller". i tried EVERYTHING! i reinstalled in a different folder like c:\co\ or c:\co3\, i gave admin rights to all executables, as i said before i also used both auto and manual patch. nothing works.. and not to mention that i have to wait over half an hour each time i tried to reinstall! after i was done uninstalling i also had to delete the game folder manually - there are 9000+ files in that folder! why can't you have a little piece of brain in your heads? why make so many small files which are hard to keep track of and hard to manage instead of making fewer and bigger files?.. i spent over 2700 $ in this game and i'm not allowed to play?
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2019, 14:19   #2
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
TQ doesn't care about how much you've spent. Look at my signature. I've been hacked and TQ didn't give a damn about it even the amount of money i've invested in the game.
Okića (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2019, 23:19   #3
AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
I cant login period

My game closes before I can login, it loads then closes.. I'm a Mac player... help....
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2019, 10:41   #4
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManDamn View Post
My game closes before I can login, it loads then closes.. I'm a Mac player... help....
Same here. No answers yet.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: