Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2018, 16:43   #1
SirDragon2

SirDragon2 is an unknown quantity at this point
TQ **** Cant Fix Client Edit People Sunshine Server

I wish TQ would take the **** out of there eyes and start fxing the Client Edit **** Nature/Sunshine Server has like 100 Botters and TQ doing **** about it abusing all client edits possible. There anti Bot System is the most worst **** system in the world. They got some useless employes that cant do **** right.

WAKE THE **** UP AND STOP WASTING THIS BEAUTIFULL GAME IM A ****ING BULKER BUT CANT EVEN PLAY THIS ****ING GAME BECAUSE U ****S CANT FIX A ****ING SIMPLE CLIENT EDIT PROBLEM.

SUNSHINE SERVER HAS BIG PROBLEM AND TQ CANT FIX THIS **** BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY BRAINS. THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A ****ING BOT SYSTEM. SEND SOME OF UR LAZY ASS **** GM TO SUNSHINE AND WATCH SKILL TEAM PK AND ALL OTHER EVENTS INSTEAD OF ASKING PEOPLE SEND VIDEO THATS IMPOSSIBLE WITH 10000 PING THIS **** GAME GIVES EVERYBODY. STOP WASTING MY MONEY OR I WILL MAKE MANY PEOPLE QUIT THIS GAME FOR SURE.
SirDragon2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2018, 00:46   #2
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDragon2 View Post
I wish TQ would take the **** out of there eyes and start fxing the Client Edit **** Nature/Sunshine Server has like 100 Botters and TQ doing **** about it abusing all client edits possible. There anti Bot System is the most worst **** system in the world. They got some useless employes that cant do **** right.

WAKE THE **** UP AND STOP WASTING THIS BEAUTIFULL GAME IM A ****ING BULKER BUT CANT EVEN PLAY THIS ****ING GAME BECAUSE U ****S CANT FIX A ****ING SIMPLE CLIENT EDIT PROBLEM.

SUNSHINE SERVER HAS BIG PROBLEM AND TQ CANT FIX THIS **** BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY BRAINS. THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A ****ING BOT SYSTEM. SEND SOME OF UR LAZY ASS **** GM TO SUNSHINE AND WATCH SKILL TEAM PK AND ALL OTHER EVENTS INSTEAD OF ASKING PEOPLE SEND VIDEO THATS IMPOSSIBLE WITH 10000 PING THIS **** GAME GIVES EVERYBODY. STOP WASTING MY MONEY OR I WILL MAKE MANY PEOPLE QUIT THIS GAME FOR SURE.
There was one guy who kept them all on a leash and jailed them but he quit.
You should follow him, quit. This game is nothing more than garbage.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: