Old 11-12-2007, 07:25   #31
Viorel
Banned

Viorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myromax View Post
awww someone needs some anger management?
what r u getting so agitated about?
was siyko right and the truth hurts?
and whats so special about being 6'1" did u ever hear that small people have an advantage in fights?
and wow since when do romanians have internet???
thought u only had vampires and maybe some left over russian tanks
When you're fighting a kickboxing veteran your advantage goes to hell Schultz.
Romanians have internet since 1993.
Only bat**** stupid wannabe Aryan ****tards still believe in vampires
SIYKO is an utter retard and so is his little fangirl Myrosucks
Viorel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2007, 07:33   #32
Emerald-Fire
Eme<3

Emerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond reputeEmerald-Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFazir View Post
EX-LAX pizza for all

Then you all won't be full of **** anymore!

You'll Rebel To Anything (As Long As It's Not Challenging.

I want you to love me.
I want you to leave me.
Emerald-Fire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2007, 08:43   #33
QwErTyUiOp1204
!quit

QwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to QwErTyUiOp1204
i learned something important today...u can always tell who wins a fight by looking at who starts calling names first...that just proves that they ran out of arguing material and had to resort to insults...just thought that might be relevant here...
Old 11-12-2007, 08:59   #34
goldenarrows
MostWanted

goldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond repute
lol this is the first time someone is arguing with myro never thought id see the day lol : /

gone from co for bout 2-3 yearish
One Of Us
Equals
Many Of us
Disrespect
Any of Us
Youll See Plenty
Of Us
~FC Souljahs~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
Nice, AutoNado_Plajvas leader of Cheater_Attack got botjailed again, Thank You evelyin
goldenarrows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2007, 09:06   #35
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viorel View Post
That's coming from one of the few billion asian rats in statistics whos got one of the few billion black rats in his siggy.
Quite ironical , ain't it? What are ya tryin to prove, "gangsta"? ROFL
Shut up, slave
Asian rats? I wonder where your country would be without Asia, oh right, it would be garbage. Tupac was racist? Give me proof and i'll believe you, until then you can shut up.
Im trying to act gansta becuz I like tupac? Maybe I just like his music?
Funny Japan, south korea, north korea, and Hong Kong all have a higher IQ average then you Italians. Face it: Those four countries beat Italy in every single way.
EDIT: in fact, guess what the top three countries with the higest IQ level's are. 1. Hong Kong, 2. South Korea, 3. Japan.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."

Last edited by xxxkilikxxx; 11-12-2007 at 09:16.
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2007, 09:33   #36
goldenarrows
MostWanted

goldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond reputegoldenarrows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Asian rats? I wonder where your country would be without Asia, oh right, it would be garbage. Tupac was racist? Give me proof and i'll believe you, until then you can shut up.
Funny Japan, south korea, north korea, and Hong Kong all have a higher IQ average then you Italians. Face it: Those four countries beat Italy in every single way.
EDIT: in fact, guess what the top three countries with the higest IQ level's are. 1. Hong Kong, 2. South Korea, 3. Japan.
LIESS!!!!!!! its canada u dumbasses
i tink this is the only thread on topic so far pluto likes fighting

One Of Us
Equals
Many Of us
Disrespect
Any of Us
Youll See Plenty
Of Us
~FC Souljahs~

Quote:
Nice, AutoNado_Plajvas leader of Cheater_Attack got botjailed again, Thank You evelyin

Last edited by goldenarrows; 11-12-2007 at 09:52.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:33   #37
JaFazir

JaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by QwErTyUiOp1204 View Post
i learned something important today...u can always tell who wins a fight by looking at who starts calling names first...that just proves that they ran out of arguing material and had to resort to insults...just thought that might be relevant here...
Says the guy who smells like yams and has a cheese wheel for a mother...

There are no winners as long as there are fights. No one wins until there is world peace. No one wins until we're all water taos and just heal all the monsters in the game. We all fail
JaFazir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2007, 10:43   #38
JaFazir

JaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
...words...
*pssst* Hong Kong is an administrative region within China and a city, not a separate country
Old 11-12-2007, 10:44   #39
goldenarrows
MostWanted

Quote:

No one wins until we're all water taos and just heal all the monsters in the game. We all fail
wow no wonder every1 hates peace

One Of Us
Equals
Many Of us
Disrespect
Any of Us
Youll See Plenty
Of Us
~FC Souljahs~

Quote:
Old 11-12-2007, 11:30   #40
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*pssst* Hong Kong is an administrative region within China and a city, not a separate country
SSHHH!!
If I said China i'd be wrong so I hadda stick to Hong Kong :/
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2007, 12:43   #41
QwErTyUiOp1204
!quit

QwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond reputeQwErTyUiOp1204 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

There are no winners as long as there are fights. No one wins until there is world peace. No one wins until we're all water taos and just heal all the monsters in the game. We all fail
well u my friend smell of a squeezed lemon...?
i aint too good at this name callin thing
Old 11-12-2007, 13:38   #42
Cl0ud~V.2

Cl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Lol I'm asian too ^^ small percentage though, Austrailia is also a smart country but Italy is lame, weird music, girls with mustaches, homeless people, **** cities. But yeah, without technology that'd be an even more **** country.
Cl0ud~V.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2007, 13:41   #43
QwErTyUiOp1204
!quit

lol ur description of italy sounds like the land of the fat and the free aka my country
Old 11-12-2007, 13:53   #44
JaFazir

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwErTyUiOp1204 View Post
well u my friend smell of a squeezed lemon...?
i aint too good at this name callin thing
When life gives you friends that smells like squeezed lemons, do something to scare them real bad and they'll make you lemonade

Potatoes at your house pray for the day their eyes are gouged out.
Old 11-12-2007, 14:45   #45
QwErTyUiOp1204
!quit

Quote:
When life gives you friends that smells like squeezed lemons, do something to scare them real bad and they'll make you lemonade

Potatoes at your house pray for the day their eyes are gouged out.
ummm...i like pie?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: