Old 12-30-2007, 03:31   #376
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFazir View Post
Go down to the Wuxing Oven thingy that you use to add HP to items. It does +1-9, +10-12, and add HP now. Its in the lower right corner of market. The 1st rb chick is down there too now.

Viorel is just repeating himself because I pwn'd his brain out early in this thread. Theres nothing there to come up with anything new. There's not even an argument anymore. I'll say something witty, he'll call me Robbie Williams, everyone will agree I beat him, rinse and repeat. I thought you hippie punks were supposed to be breaking molds not making them.
...WOW, thats a useless update! How does that help anyone at all? -_-
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 08:49   #377
Viorel
Banned

Viorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFazir View Post
Go down to the Wuxing Oven thingy that you use to add HP to items. It does +1-9, +10-12, and add HP now. Its in the lower right corner of market. The 1st rb chick is down there too now.

Viorel is just repeating himself because I pwn'd his brain out early in this thread. Theres nothing there to come up with anything new. There's not even an argument anymore. I'll say something witty, he'll call me Robbie Williams, everyone will agree I beat him, rinse and repeat. I thought you hippie punks were supposed to be breaking molds not making them.
Whoever said im hippie?

I don't go off trying to "pwn" ugly girls on the net, life "pwns" them enough already, and in case you ain't noticed yet, i'm trying really hard here to make people dislike me so duh?
The fact u look like Robbie Williams and ur UGLY doesn't change!
I don't have to think of any witty ass squeezed remarks to insult you simply because im saying only what needs to be said about you lol.
So heres's another dose:
UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY

ROBBIE WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And here's the lovely RaJavir(what a retarded screen name) herself, a face only a mother could love(oh and SIYKO of cos):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	animal006.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	27910  
Viorel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 10:30   #378
PRINCESIYKO
HBK

PRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viorel View Post
Whoever said im hippie?

I don't go off trying to "pwn" ugly girls on the net, life "pwns" them enough already, and in case you ain't noticed yet, i'm trying really hard here to make people dislike me so duh?
The fact u look like Robbie Williams and ur UGLY doesn't change!
I don't have to think of any witty ass squeezed remarks to insult you simply because im saying only what needs to be said about you lol.
So heres's another dose:
UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY

ROBBIE WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And here's the lovely RaJavir(what a retarded screen name) herself, a face only a mother could love(oh and SIYKO of cos):
who are you trying to "own"?????

SIYKO: "They laugh at the joke target but cry when they become the target... dont u hate those *****s?"

SilencE!!!!!.......what now???
PRINCESIYKO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 10:45   #379
Viorel
Banned

Viorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCESIYKO View Post
who are you trying to "own"?????
Funny u mentioning the word "own" sand n1gger, since u don't even own a piece of decent underwear
Viorel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 10:46   #380
JaFazir

JaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
...WOW, thats a useless update! How does that help anyone at all? -_-
You asked what happened to Artisan Row. He was absorbed by the Oven. Row doesn't exist anymore, you gotta go down to the oven. And the 2nd rb spot is in AC1 on the bridge between the giant apes and the other apes. Someone asked me in game, idk if it was you. But theres more useless info for your butt.
JaFazir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 11:25   #381
cl0ud
PirateDino

cl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to cl0ud Send a message via AIM to cl0ud Send a message via MSN to cl0ud Send a message via Yahoo to cl0ud
Wow, Viorel, your just can't come up with anything to back your **** up. Kilik, will you just shut the hell up? I mean seriously, your repeating yourself just as much as Viorel is.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||| ***9658;
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ***9658;
||||||||| ***9658;
||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ***9658;
cl0ud is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 11:28   #382
cl0ud
PirateDino

cl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond reputecl0ud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to cl0ud Send a message via AIM to cl0ud Send a message via MSN to cl0ud Send a message via Yahoo to cl0ud
Btw, doesn't he sound like a 5 year old using useless words that truly nobody even gives a **** about?
||||||||| ***9658;
Old 12-30-2007, 13:29   #383
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl0ud View Post
Wow, Viorel, your just can't come up with anything to back your **** up. Kilik, will you just shut the hell up? I mean seriously, your repeating yourself just as much as Viorel is.
quote where I repeated myself pl0x cuz your just talkin out your ass
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
Old 12-30-2007, 14:04   #384
Myromax
noob

Myromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Myromax
Quote:
ur name man
keeps repeating in evry fukin post u make...
Myromax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 17:51   #385
PRINCESIYKO
HBK

PRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viorel View Post
u don't even own a piece of decent underwear
you are one sick romanian cannibal let god save your soul if it is possible

SIYKO: "They laugh at the joke target but cry when they become the target... dont u hate those *****s?"

SilencE!!!!!.......what now???
PRINCESIYKO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2007, 11:39   #386
cl0ud
PirateDino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myromax View Post
ur name man
keeps repeating in evry fukin post u make...
Thank you.

Quote:
Review Myro's post.
||||||||| ***9658;
Old 01-01-2008, 21:05   #387
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl0ud View Post
Thank you.

Review Myro's post.
Sowwy, I can't help it
Old 01-05-2008, 20:11   #388
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

Raaaawwwwrrrrr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: