Old 11-24-2007, 14:25   #151
Cl0ud~V.2

Cl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viorel View Post
Asians don't exist or matter?
Oh and they call me racist
She means we're fighting over imaginary things such as Odin, Smart "Romanians" , Santa Clause, Your "life."
Old 11-24-2007, 14:26   #152
Cl0ud~V.2

Cl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud ofCl0ud~V.2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Rofl, nice to meet you
Who the hell are you? You act like wangster.
Old 11-24-2007, 14:41   #153
DannyBoy15
.::NOOB::.

DannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond reputeDannyBoy15 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cl0ud~V.2 View Post
THANK YOU FOR SAYING SOMETHING SMART!
your very welcome

Quote:
if pacman affected us as kids, we would all be running round in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music =)
DannyBoy15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 15:04   #154
Viorel
Banned

Viorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Who the hell are you? You act like wangster.
YOUR FATHER
Viorel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 15:18   #155
Cl0ud~V.2

Quote:
YOUR FATHER
Sorry, he's not 19
Old 11-24-2007, 15:36   #156
JaFazir

JaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Emo.
ELMO! Take your sorry red ass somewhere else! I ain't tickling you. *Drop kicks your puppy into a lumber yard*
JaFazir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 15:40   #157
Cl0ud~V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFazir View Post
ELMO! Take your sorry red ass somewhere else! I ain't tickling you. *Drop kicks your puppy into a lumber yard*
LOL
Old 11-24-2007, 15:43   #158
Viorel
Banned

Viorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to beholdViorel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sorry, he's not 19
And i aint asian.
Your point is???
Old 11-24-2007, 15:53   #159
JaFazir

JaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond reputeJaFazir has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And i aint asian.
Your point is???
You said your his father. So if your not Asian, then either 1) you screwed an Asian, which, based on what you've said so far, would be insulting to your peepee or 2) he isn't Asian and it throws your whole rant about his race completely away.

Either way you kinda screwed yourself by starting that line. Meaning I don't really have to say anything to fight you, you're fighting yourself just fine.
JaFazir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 16:08   #160
Cl0ud~V.2

Quote:
And i aint asian.
Your point is???
Iasked who you were. You answered. "YOUR FATHER" Then I said. Sorry, my father isn't 19.

Did I ask you if you were my father or if you were asian? Did I ask you if I needed a point to ask the question of who you are? No.
Old 11-24-2007, 16:09   #161
Cl0ud~V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFazir View Post
You said your his father. So if your not Asian, then either 1) you screwed an Asian, which, based on what you've said so far, would be insulting to your peepee or 2) he isn't Asian and it throws your whole rant about his race completely away.

Either way you kinda screwed yourself by starting that line. Meaning I don't really have to say anything to fight you, you're fighting yourself just fine.
You know what's funny, I'm NOT Asian
Old 11-24-2007, 16:33   #162
PRINCESIYKO
HBK

PRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The romanian men are doing so much the girls dont even feel the english anymore. So since they get cash without spending any effort, why wouldn't they?
And romanians over there are too smart to be office cleaners, they simply rip off the english in any possible way then come back.
Ever since England started accepting imigrant sand n1ggers the general population IQ lvl lowered considerably. Many of the stolen cars are from there, thugs who go on a sight seeing tour usually return covered in gold. I guess that pretty much speaks for itself, when it comes to "english" ( note the quotations, since u aint even english, ur a countryless mongrell who infests that country like a stray dog infests the street, getting a little snack only from the mercy of some passer by)
Anyway, ur posts are so dumb i guess they deserve no explanation, since you self contradicting **** who keep vouching to ignore me keep replying to my posts.
So, inbred dirty blood mutt, if i had your genes id be ashamed to even open my mouth
ahhh too much inform(bull****)ation....... what england got to do with me???? but to be honest ..... look where england is and lets compare it with romania.... explaing.... 1. who got more money, 2.who got better currency (arnt you lot using turkish currency?) 3.whos girls are well educated and respected and whos girls are hoes from the age of 11?

SIYKO: "They laugh at the joke target but cry when they become the target... dont u hate those *****s?"

SilencE!!!!!.......what now???
PRINCESIYKO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 16:36   #163
PRINCESIYKO
HBK

PRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond reputePRINCESIYKO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And i aint asian.
Your point is???

urrrrrrr dont ever put "i" and "asian" in the same sentence

SIYKO: "They laugh at the joke target but cry when they become the target... dont u hate those *****s?"

SilencE!!!!!.......what now???
PRINCESIYKO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 04:39   #164
Viorel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCESIYKO View Post
urrrrrrr dont ever put "i" and "asian" in the same sentence
asian

Moron.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:45   #165
Viorel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCESIYKO View Post
ahhh too much inform(bull****)ation....... what england got to do with me???? but to be honest ..... look where england is and lets compare it with romania.... explaing.... 1. who got more money, 2.who got better currency (arnt you lot using turkish currency?) 3.whos girls are well educated and respected and whos girls are hoes from the age of 11?
We been using our own currency for a few hundred years now..lolz. As a matter of fact we have never used turkish currency.
Why? See, in the medieval ages my country was called "The Gate Towards Christianity" and its leaders were honored members of the supreme religious-military order of knights, Order of the Dragon. What we did is keep muslim pieces of **** like yourself and all your dog relatives from infesting europe.
And girls? Let's get over the fact british girls are fugly, fat and freckled. You don't know the next dam thing about the society i live in and you're talking out of your islamic sorry ass.
Seriously, talking uninformed makes you seem an even bigger idiot than you already are.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: