Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2014, 12:27   #151
Dr.Z

Dr.Z is on a distinguished road
Hi folks
How do i get a house permit? I cant buy a pickaxe so i cant mine and i caant enter mines so how do i get ores to get a house permit. Im so lost

How do i turn off world chat? On occasion it is very useful but most of the time its annoying.
Dr.Z is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2014, 14:34   #152
Bmkill3r

Bmkill3r is on a distinguished road
Also I'm trying to change the color of my gear at the cost of 1 meteor... But shopboy in TC won't let me do it
Bmkill3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2014, 05:41   #153
Bmkill3r

How do you make a bound item not bound anymore?
Old 10-14-2014, 12:26   #154
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmkill3r View Post
How do you make a bound item not bound anymore?
You cannot

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2014, 15:09   #155
Bmkill3r

How do you link a VIP account to ipad co?
Old 10-18-2014, 11:42   #156
Bmkill3r

Wtf

Ok I just made 110 1st rb and where the **** do I exchange my moonbox for a db???!!!!!? Did they really take that away too...
Old 11-26-2014, 18:00   #157
hypozonic14

hypozonic14 is on a distinguished road
just a hello from an old school CO player and a question of course

Just introducing myself and asking a question.
I used to play on pc bout 8 years ago on triumph then snowflake Tis good to be back!
Any way, my question is:
CP purchasing...
I have bought and paid for a 60cp pack, it said it has been done on app store, BUT, still no cps... I haved spent hours googling, forum searching trying to find out why I haven't recieved them but still no idea why!
Can anyone shed some light on this matter?
It would a great help and highly appreciated!
Thanks
Hypo
hypozonic14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2015, 15:48   #158
<Nexus>

<Nexus> is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
Hi folks
How do i get a house permit? I cant buy a pickaxe so i cant mine and i caant enter mines so how do i get ores to get a house permit. Im so lost

How do i turn off world chat? On occasion it is very useful but most of the time its annoying.
I came here to ask the same question aswell, I've spent nothing but silver and mets so far to build lv3 house but it would be nice to farm for mats like the old days instead of paying for the whole lot. Also, are there also the other mines still available too like the higher leveled mines that gave slightly better results and instead of just the iron ores you got the silver and gold ores at better rates? I believe there were mines in desert and BI as well, are they still available?
<Nexus> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2015, 07:14   #159
CierraNichole

CierraNichole is on a distinguished road
Super non upgradeable

What's the story with the super non-upgradeable drops? Is there anything they are good for? It seems I can't is them for Tal soc, I can't use them for my Char. And they are worthless in auction. I've not seen any mention of them anywhere. Does anyone know what's the deal?
CierraNichole is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2015, 21:44   #160
Floorin

Floorin is on a distinguished road
How do you get to advance , met zone ?
How can we enlight people?
How can I turn off world chat (so annoing sometimes)?
How can we do some xps withouth having to buy or selling( I mean any quests or something)?
How i can see people after they attacked me on maps and I push deactivate button from top left side( I only see their name but not the toon)?
Floorin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2015, 15:27   #161
SnOwYOshI
No Regime

SnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond reputeSnOwYOshI has a reputation beyond repute
hey

how can i learn weapon skills like dragon tail on iPad/iphone, pedlar isn't selling it
Old 03-09-2015, 12:00   #162
Kytala

Kytala is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnOwYOshI View Post
how can i learn weapon skills like dragon tail on iPad/iphone, pedlar isn't selling it
You can't until TQ fixes Pedlar. It has been broken for 3 weeks now. I have posted the issue in the bugs section and on their Facebook page but have gotten no response sadly.
Kytala is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 18:32   #163
hello

hello is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Once
hello is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 18:35   #164
hello

hello is an unknown quantity at this point
1. After you rebirth, how do you level? It looks to me that all the quests have already been completed and are not reset so the only way is grinding
2. Do the fan/tower quests work? or should I up the quality with DB's
3. Where is the EXP Ball quest
4. Does met zone exist, I don't see the portal people are talking about
5. Does wine zone exist, can't remember the proper name for it but the place you use a wine to get into
hello is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2017, 16:45   #165
Pugwis

Pugwis is on a distinguished road
Hello,
I have contacted the support about 20 days ago, i was asking how to start the equipments bonus quest, i was playing on android.
And i have been told by the support, that the equipments bonus quest was ony avaible for ipad and not for android.
So I have bough an ipad 4 only for playing conquer and enjoy the full experience.
But now that i am playing from an ipad, taskmasterChang is still not offering any quests.
Also on the new server challenger, the ServerEnvoy, talk about reward for completing equipments bonus quest, so those quest must be available somewhere, but actually i have no idea where.

I am talking about the equipments bonus quests that we can see in those guide
http://co.99.com/ipad/quests/goldarmer.shtml
Spun gold armor, The mad man, family feud and such.

So the question are:
-how can i start the equipments bonus quests, i am not reborn ?
-Are there possibility to enter the job center ? i have read that this has been closed on mobile conquer but exept the job center and TaskMasterChang i don''t see how to begin the quests, so i need your help.

Thanks for the help, because actually i am really stuck and i don''t want to miss the opportunit to complete those quest before i got reborn.
Pugwis
Pugwis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: