Old 11-22-2009, 16:19   #1
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
outrageuos prices...and buyers

alright so today i saw someone won one of 3or 4 elite soc rings.....
i was expected for her to sell it for maybe 5-8 dbs...specially since its a heavy ring
i whisper her and she says someone already offered 18 dbs for it....

problem?? people dont realize that liberty is a new server....and their pricing gems at 100k at the first day the server came out...when some people dont even have 10k in their banks...

and the second dproblem is....people are rushing soo hard to be all good....that their spending a hundred more dbs than theyd have to if they just waited...

some advise....try mediate the prices/ the big db buyers right now need to chill out cause their not exactly gettin their moneys worth....i mean 20 dbs + for an elite soc ring...which is gonna go down to 3 dbs when prices are set....come on...thats 80$ out of his wallet cause hes rushing into **** too early...
day 4 of liberty...i can upload couple vids from gw if anyone wants
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 16:33   #2
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah if Lotto>Hunting it always = Failed Game Economics/Market Gouging.

And lol @ you for like only buying a 5 pack and thinking u could get a socket ring off a whack bulker so soon like u said wait awile till everyone is bored and the market is saturated with 1 sox, and the "hard" bulkers goin for -5 bless 1 sox or 2 sox and bless rbin them Thats when the regular players EDIT: or should I say Vets?... will "hopefully" take over teh server

Last edited by [doubleedge]; 11-22-2009 at 16:38.
[doubleedge] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 16:41   #3
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
Sockets are rare. There aren't toughdrills. The seller had a legitimate price. Stfu.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 16:50   #4
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
if 80$ for a 1 soc ring no matter how rare is a legit price then ur retarded as hell rofl.....

dbs used to be cheaper
so you could compensate for spending that much on a ring cause you didnt spend alot on the dbs

this is over priced dbs with over priced sockets.... a *** combination

edit: its a 1 socket ring too wtf do stardrills have to do with anything jackass

Last edited by djfacebooth; 11-22-2009 at 16:53.
Old 11-22-2009, 16:56   #5
gxrgdrgxrdgxr
zZzzz

gxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond repute
get out noob bulker
Old 11-22-2009, 16:59   #6
djfacebooth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxrgdrgxrdgxr View Post
get out noob bulker
everyone that has 2 socs isnt a bulker ;] so you can get out instead retard ;]
Old 11-22-2009, 17:04   #7
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Sockets are rare. There aren't toughdrills. The seller had a legitimate price. Stfu.
edit: nvm lol

Last edited by vartiainen; 11-22-2009 at 17:06.
vartiainen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 17:11   #8
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post
alright so today i saw someone won one of 3or 4 elite soc rings.....
i was expected for her to sell it for maybe 5-8 dbs...specially since its a heavy ring
i whisper her and she says someone already offered 18 dbs for it....

problem?? people dont realize that liberty is a new server....and their pricing gems at 100k at the first day the server came out...when some people dont even have 10k in their banks...

and the second dproblem is....people are rushing soo hard to be all good....that their spending a hundred more dbs than theyd have to if they just waited...

some advise....try mediate the prices/ the big db buyers right now need to chill out cause their not exactly gettin their moneys worth....i mean 20 dbs + for an elite soc ring...which is gonna go down to 3 dbs when prices are set....come on...thats 80$ out of his wallet cause hes rushing into **** too early...
day 4 of liberty...i can upload couple vids from gw if anyone wants

and you can get to 50-60, 70 with just normal gear, problem is TQ has the quiz and monster quests....all get there in a few days. After 70 you need some better gear to level.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 17:13   #9
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
You're that surprised?

People are always doing **** like this!

Look around the market..you'll see people selling super level 100 no socket weapons for 6 dbs.

You'll see people selling metscrolls for 80 cp. You'll see dbs being sold for 8kk. You'll see people sell +1 horses for 40 cp when you can buy them from an npc for 12...

The fact of the matter is, everyone in CO understands the basic strategy of "buy low sell high", but they just ****ing take it and run the hell away with it.

It's kind of funny that the same people who are selling (or trying to sell) dbs for 8kk per are also spamming about buying them for a severely reduced price.

Imo people should just all sell for the average price, not try to rip each other off.

And another thing...does NO ONE understand what an offer is? I swear to god...I'm selling an item and I ask someone how much they're planning on paying, and they say "what is the offr?". Needless to say I told him nevermind.
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 17:17   #10
djfacebooth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
You're that surprised?
And another thing...does NO ONE understand what an offer is? I swear to god...I'm selling an item and I ask someone how much they're planning on paying, and they say "what is the offr?". Needless to say I told him nevermind.
uhh i see your point...but there is still the fact that noone knows the real price of anything....
thats why i always ask what the seller wants, cause what they want, is the only thing that matters rofl....

edit:also ive bought those horses 12 cps took em outta the box n sold em at 20 cps... its quite funny... rofl...
Old 11-22-2009, 17:20   #11
Concardne
Pwned!

Concardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond repute
This is true but its normal. Too bad full socs doesn't mean that much anymore. If they get full and we kick their ass then its twice the pleasure. But there are bargains out there, I bought an elite club and blade for 15 cps each ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaupload
Can I browse your huge file archive?

No. Not everyone wants his files to be seen or downloaded by anyone. In order to protect privacy and copyrights, it is impossible to download files if you do not know the links. However, if you purchase a Megaupload Premium Account we will give you access to our top100 public files.
In your face rofl

http://4megaupload.com
http://rapidlibrary.com
Concardne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 17:20   #12
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfacebooth View Post
uhh i see your point...but there is still the fact that noone knows the real price of anything....
thats why i always ask what the seller wants, cause what they want, is the only thing that matters rofl....

edit:also ive bought those horses 12 cps took em outta the box n sold em at 20 cps... its quite funny... rofl...
Hahaha yeah..to be honest, I've fallen for that trick. The reason being that I quit before the horse **** came out so I didn't really know you could buy them >.> Oh well.

But still...it's called common sense. The average level at this point is..what? 40-60? Something like that? No one is going to have that much money. So the people trying to sell +1s for 100,000 really need to stop, lol.

But yeah the lottery really does ruin the economy.
Old 11-22-2009, 17:20   #13
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
well.. if i get a supergem
I will sell it REALLY over priced.
why? because its a new server and this server
doesn't have alot of the said items.

and $80.. for a elite 1 soc ring.
thats how much they used to be when you bought
it from a met spammer before 2.0 came out.
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 17:21   #14
Karnagee

Karnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond repute
the higher the price the better >.>

dont u see this keeps bulkers from running ****?

and elite socs are neva gunna be 3 dbs

as for me...i'm doing great lolz 3.5k cps 4 met scrolls and 2mil+ without spending a penny on this server =D

thx so much for takin elite 2socs outa lotto hemp - oh look they're back in tq'd

welcome to classic conquer - turned into a compromise, ok that works - cco lotto superior to 2.0 lotto tq'd

we're opening 2 servers to please our old school players - oh hey theres only USA (im in us but damn the lag) tq'd

no more optimism, no more considering this might be close to 1.0, suck a nut tq
Karnagee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 17:22   #15
Piku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
well.. if i get a supergem
I will sell it REALLY over priced.
why? because its a new server and this server
doesn't have alot of the said items.

and $80.. for a elite 1 soc ring.
thats how much they used to be when you bought
it from a met spammer before 2.0 came out.
I don't like it when people do that..but at least it makes sense. Most people would probably just overprice it because they think that's what it's worth

I mean just go through market and I guarantee at least 1/3 of the normal gems being sold are more than 20 cp.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: