View Poll Results: What status do I have?
Buyer 42 60.00%
Bulker 28 40.00%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2009, 21:15   #1
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Fine line between bulker and buyer

Alright. So I've been playing conquer for a little more than 5 years now. Since TQ just updated vip, I've spent $1100 on this game. But around $400 was my step-bro's DBs. So lets say around $700ish. My account use to be shared with my brother (quit a year ago/not my step-bro) and he spent 40% of all dbs bought. Then there's a few other noob accounts I've credited $16 s lets add another $100. so... $600 in 5 years

It was a lot more expensive to get gear back then, so we use to be like 10-15dbs at a time, but no more than once every 1-2months at the most. Now it's more like 0 for a 4-5 weeks then I'll buy 5. Technically I've spent enough money to buy bulks (even though it's all been type B's), so does that make me a bulker?

Oh and btw that's around $10/month if I split up the money evenly. And I don't regret it. It provided me with entertainment...with a price (just like everything else in this world).

What do you think is the difference between a buyer and a bulker? And do you think people who don't paypal and just spend loads of time on the game are any better?

fyi: I earned all the money i spent on this game. None of it was given to me.

Can you guys please answer my questions first before you go into typing a wall of text that has no relevance to the topic, it'd be appreciated.

Last edited by skyscan; 08-25-2009 at 20:25.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2009, 21:26   #2
b1ackangeL
insomniac

b1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond repute
No difference at all. You still bought dragonballs.
b1ackangeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2009, 22:10   #3
gxrgdrgxrdgxr
zZzzz

gxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
What do you think is the difference between a buyer and a bulker?
A bulker is someone who at least bought one bulk pack? Hence the name...

Quote:
And do you think people who don't paypal and just spend loads of time on the game are any better?
Yes. How fair is it to buy your way in a game to win it? How much would you like to play a game where you have to work for months to get stuff, and random noobs play 5 minutes, buy better stuff than you, and then beat you? Since none can play fair, I choose the smart option: I bot. That way, I neither spend time nor money in the game.
Old 08-22-2009, 23:08   #4
pootan

pootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond reputepootan has a reputation beyond repute
Well something like Runescape or WoW would cost you that in sub fees although there is much more content in those games. If you're happy with what you've spent money/time wise you shouldn't worry about what labels others apply to you.

Just for some perspective I've spent 20 dollars.
pootan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2009, 23:35   #5
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
If you got the money and you wanna spend it, go for it. No issues with people who do that. For people that have extra cash, why not spend it on something you enjoy?

Just don't expect to get respect from buying a ****ton of DBs. Respect is earned, not bought. Gears can be bought and in some cases even skill can be bought, but respect can't be bought.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2009, 23:52   #6
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
If your buying dbs every week or you "cant wait" until the first where you can buy more, your a bulker. Hell if you max out paypal even once your a bulker.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 01:24   #7
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxrgdrgxrdgxr View Post
Yes. How fair is it to buy your way in a game to win it? How much would you like to play a game where you have to work for months to get stuff, and random noobs play 5 minutes, buy better stuff than you, and then beat you? Since none can play fair, I choose the smart option: I bot. That way, I neither spend time nor money in the game.
In my eyes, I see those people as leechers. Are you telling me it's alright for people to not support something they do everyday? Not buying DBs when you've played for years is like stealing toothpaste. You brush your teeth everyday, but no one's thinking "awe those people who use white strips are such cheaters, they get white teeth just for paying more".

And, they're not helping this game get any better. If TQ has their money they're happy. Happy TQ = Happy Players

Just to add in another metaphor. Not buying DBs after playing this game for years, is like going in a movie theater and not paying. Regardless if you liked the movie or not, you still watched their film.

Last edited by skyscan; 08-23-2009 at 01:29.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:36   #8
gxrgdrgxrdgxr
zZzzz

gxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not buying DBs after playing this game for years, is like going in a movie theater and not paying.
Except that this game is advertised as free to play. I wouldn't mind if the game was pay to play and everyone would get the same benefits. But with their system, bulkers have an unfair advantage on others.

Also happy TQ doesn't make happy players, everyone is complaining about this game. They are also unable to make their game get better, with the general consensus being that CO was better 5 years ago.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:06   #9
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pootan View Post
Well something like Runescape or WoW would cost you that in sub fees although there is much more content in those games. If you're happy with what you've spent money/time wise you shouldn't worry about what labels others apply to you.

Just for some perspective I've spent 20 dollars.
Runescape has a balanced f2p / p2p world. Since f2pers can easily get their gear maxed out. P2pers can only use f2p gear in the f2p worlds. That makes it balanced.. something were co ****ed it up. Buying ingame money.. On most games its illegal. >.<
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 03:24   #10
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Buyers are in my opinion better then bulkers tho. Buyers might be lazy, bulkers really are O.o. I've got hacked, so bought for like 150$ Dbs within 1,5 years to get my gears back again. Now I'm at the same 'level' as I used to be, and stopped buying.

I guess buyers know when to stop, if you bulk you'll really see how easy it is. Click some buttons and get 20.000+ cps. It's more an addiction in my eyes.

Egy's are good at that, if they got the money at least
Old 08-23-2009, 04:46   #11
skyscan
RdyFireAim

Quote:
Except that this game is advertised as free to play. I wouldn't mind if the game was pay to play and everyone would get the same benefits. But with their system, bulkers have an unfair advantage on others.

Also happy TQ doesn't make happy players, everyone is complaining about this game. They are also unable to make their game get better, with the general consensus being that CO was better 5 years ago.
alright fine, let me revise my metaphor. not paying for a product you play everyday (co2) is like watching a baseball game from outside the park. Sure, the people who paid for it have better spots and people who pay a lot have really nice spots. That's what you get for not supporting you're favorite team. If freeloaders bann together then the baseball park will be out of business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
Buyers are in my opinion better then bulkers tho. Buyers might be lazy, bulkers really are O.o. I've got hacked, so bought for like 150$ Dbs within 1,5 years to get my gears back again. Now I'm at the same 'level' as I used to be, and stopped buying.

I guess buyers know when to stop, if you bulk you'll really see how easy it is. Click some buttons and get 20.000+ cps. It's more an addiction in my eyes.

Egy's are good at that, if they got the money at least
have u ever thought that some bulkers r rly rich and they don't give a fux if they blow 10 grand on a game. that's their way of having fun. i guarantee turks/egys have a lot more fun playing co2 than 90% of the people on english forums. after all, that's the goal of playing a game, to have fun

Last edited by skyscan; 08-23-2009 at 04:49.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:41   #12
Kazirem
@g-gate

Kazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
alright fine, let me revise my metaphor. not paying for a product you play everyday (co2) is like watching a baseball game from outside the park. Sure, the people who paid for it have better spots and people who pay a lot have really nice spots. That's what you get for not supporting you're favorite team. If freeloaders bann together then the baseball park will be out of business.

As some one else said tho, this baseball game probably wasnt advertised as free to watch, as CO seems to try and pride itself on having a "free to play" game. I'll steal your metaphor for this.

Baseball game is advertised as completely free to play, you think "great, i can enjoy this without having to spend a single penny".

You get to the seating, suddenly someone who has paid to get in, stands RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. You cant see the game properly, because someone who paid gets an advantage compared to you, even though you have been told its a free game.

You find you either need to spend some money yourself in order to enjoy it, or the game is ruined by someone who paid for a free game.

MAYBE

Last edited by Kazirem; 08-23-2009 at 05:42. Reason: failed quoting
Kazirem is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 05:56   #13
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Since none can play fair, I choose the smart option: I bot. That way, I neither spend time nor money in the game.
And where is the "fair play" in this? I practically don't buy, yea 3 years of playing and 160$ used, sue me. And I still got good gear. 259 battle power on my lvl 120 tro and 254 battle power on my water. I can't expect to be the best since I didn't spent over 5k on it, however I also do not expect to be the best.

Botting is the most cowardly way out of it imo. Botters get even less respect then those retarded people on each server or bulkers. Yea it was hands down for a few good botters that actually knew how to bot for a few days, then my respect on them went back to zero.

I kill anyone that bots in my environment even if it is my closest friend I played with since I started playing.

Feel free to continue botting since TQ doesn't do anything about it (or not much at least) but in the community you will have close to no respect.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 06:32   #14
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
For being commie *******s those *****s sure do run a capitalist economy well.

-lol Chinese is marked
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 06:40   #15
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
fyi: I earned all the money i spent on this game. None of it was given to me.
Money waster...
Is not this better =o

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: